4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 01-08-2008, 11:50 AM   #16
Ponyup

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieDoogles
I like it! Small and cute. I don't think anyone would really notice or think badly of you. Are you starting to like it better now?
I'm getting there. like my hubby says, it's really easy to cover up even in sandals & the new peep toe styles which i love. and like my hubby says it won't hurt my chances of getting a job or anything. I'm just trying not to stress over it anymore. it's done. what you gonna do?
Ponyup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 12:17 PM   #17
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaB
Just put a sock on it and give it some time. It's not like it's a huge thing that's going to be hard to cover up. My husband and daughter over analyze things too so I can understand how you're feeling.

I love that! Put a sock on it and forget about it...

Actually, It's really cute.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:50 PM   #18
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponyup
I'm getting there. like my hubby says, it's really easy to cover up even in sandals & the new peep toe styles which i love. and like my hubby says it won't hurt my chances of getting a job or anything. I'm just trying not to stress over it anymore. it's done. what you gonna do?
You're right. It wouldn't at all affect your chances for a job. Professional shoes usually cover more of your feet anyway and they wouldn't even see it! It's hard to just "not stress" over something, but I know you can do it! Stress is so unhealthy and your tattoo is really very cute, so you have nothing to worry about.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote