4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Relationships

Old 01-27-2008, 02:48 PM   #16
toodles

Send a message via AIM to toodles
I'm really in the same boat as you. I don't like to kiss my husband. I am NOT a sexual person with him...but I love him. and that has been proven through some very rough times. Most of those rough times were created because of my lack of physical interest. He doesnt' understand it...and there just doesn't seem to be any way to change it. It is just how I am.

I am physical with him because I know it makes him happy. We aren't intimate as much as he would like (that would be impossible LOL) and I never REALLY kiss him. We just "peck". He would like me to really "all out" kiss him...but I just don't want to.

I honestly think that part of why I am not "into" it is because of my being chlostophobic. I don't like things in or near my face. so kissing is out. sexually, I am physically very hard to please so there is just no real point in me having sex. the only reason I do it is for him.

i wish you luck. I know it's hard,....I am very familiar with that.

hopefully it will either get better for you, or you will learn to live without the kissing...as I have done.
toodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:21 AM   #17
Ponyup

I guess I'm lucky cause me & my hubby work great in the sex department, minus the kissing. He's not super good at the foreplay stuff, but I am super easy to please & we fit together perfectly. With work & my anxiety lately we don't do it as often as before, but we usually do it at least once every week and it's always good for us both.
Ponyup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 08:39 AM   #18
ginab

i know how u feel. my ex boyfriend was a great kisser and now with my new
boyfriend, well , lets just say its not the same. soooooo one day i got alittle
tipsy and said,, lets kiss this way and showed him how i like it. try that it might
work.. didnt for me. he thinks im the one that cant kiss, meanwhile im the one
that doesnt want to kiss him.. i thinkl its the lips.. small , no upper lip.
im in trouble with this one..
ginab is offline   Reply With Quote