4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > All Else > Polls

View Poll Results: Which Cell Phone Behavior Do You Find Rude?
Talking Very Loud 4 30.77%
Answering in Public Places 1 7.69%
Annoying Loud Ring Tones 3 23.08%
Saying Can You Hear Me 0 0%
Other 5 38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2008, 04:54 PM   #16
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
No, I think...is that clear?...LOL
Old 04-07-2008, 05:37 PM   #17
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Well Judy!! I am one of those people whom you see wearing a blue tooth...lol I am always on the phone being a realtor, every call I don't get can mean big $$$$ loss so yes I am very accessible . I do only wear the blue tooth when I am driving.. Janet don't wear it to long during the day , believe it or not the surgeon told me that they say its cancer causing.. What else is new...

I have a funny story to tell, hands free was just pasted in my NJ. Prior to me owning one I use to laugh at people who would talk in the air, I knew that they were most likely on the blue tooth. Well the other day I was outside a drs. office waiting for my SIL and I got a business call and went outside to take it and yes a truck driver was miniciky me the whole time. I looked at him and gave him a dirtly look he laughed of course. But with the these things people don't know if your crazy or not!! lol
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:55 AM   #18
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
Panties???? LOLOLOL...uproar????.....ROFLMBO!!!!!!

Wonder if they bite...ouch!!!!!

No - not panties - thongs!

Okay guys - I have clearly offended some of you bluetooth wearers! My deepest apologies - I mean the people who obviously don't need to be on the phone 24/7.

Now, don't think I didn't check out a bluetooth on a great site I go to it was too expensive, but check it out. I love this site.

Yugster.com

And I really do apologize. I spoke without thinking about people who really do need their cell phones all the rime.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:09 AM   #19
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Quote:
Originally Posted by judy

Okay guys - I have clearly offended some of you bluetooth wearers! My deepest apologies - I mean the people who obviously don't need to be on the phone 24/7.

Now, don't think I didn't check out a bluetooth on a great site I go to it was too expensive, but check it out. I love this site.

Yugster.com

And I really do apologize. I spoke without thinking about people who really do need their cell phones all the rime.

You silly lady you!!! You have nothing to apologize for!! We're just giving you a hard time cause we love ya so much!!

Hey Gina
I didn't know they were cancer causing...I only wear it maybe 10 minutes or so a week...hope I'm safe.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:15 PM   #20
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy

Yugster.com

Hey Judy you didn't offend me either stop!! lol I personally hate them myself.. .. Geeze you know that I a tough skin NYer too. .takes more than this to offend me...lol

Janet thats not bad at all.. don't worry..
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 05:23 AM   #21
HALEY

I just hate people driving while using there cell phone, cause there not paying attention!!! Oh does that get under my skin, drives me nuts!!!
There a bumper sticker i would love to put on my truck, it says
GET OFF THE PHONE AND DRIVE.