4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Ask a Man!

Old 04-06-2008, 04:46 PM   #1
mayfateleadyou

confused

There is a guy that I fell for when I was 14.we were together for over a year up till I was almost 16. My mother never approved so we had to hide our relationship. He would walk 3 hours just to see me and sometimes he couldn't see me when he got to where I lived. Things ended when my mother found out.we went a long time of no contact and I moved across the country. Now we eventually got back in contact but don't talk often.everytime we tried to talk we would end up in an argument about how we ended it. I can't figure out what to do sometimes I feel like he still cares. But then he shuts off into this egotistucal a**. Neither one of us is the same one that starts these arguments everytime. We just seem to fall into it. How do I realize this man still has feelings for me? Its not a matter of wanting to start something over with him. He has simply left me in a state of confusion.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:34 PM   #2
A Man
Just a Man

You may want to just directly ask this man about how he truly feels about you. How old are you now? Time may change what your feelings may be. I'd suggest avoiding discussing the past, and focusing on the future, if there is one between you. Arguing about how things ended seems to cause a problem between both of you. Also remember that Internet or phone conversations are not the same as a physical face-to-face meeting. You could try to meet up with this man and see if your feelings are still there or not.
A Man is offline   Reply With Quote