4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Comedy & Funny Stuff

Old 04-28-2008, 11:23 PM   #1
katcarasella
KAT'S KRAZY KORNER
Donating Member

Send a message via Yahoo to katcarasella
Talking Tuesdays Joke of the Day

WHY PARENTS DRINK:

A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow that was addressed to 'Dad.'
With the worst premonition he opened the envelope with trembling hands and read the letter:

Dear Dad,
It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with mom and you. I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice, but I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older than I am. But it's not only the passion
Dad ... she's pregnant.
Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy. In the meantime we will pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Stacy can get better.
She deserves it.
Don't worry Dad. I'm 15 and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to know your grandchildren.

Love,
Your son, John

PS. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than a report card that's in my center desk drawer. I love you.
Call me when it's safe to come home.

I received this in an e-mail from a good friend.

Kat
katcarasella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:04 AM   #2
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
So cute! I'd kick his butt when he got home...LOL
Old 04-29-2008, 09:29 AM   #3
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

I would have had a huge laugh over it if I read far enough!!!!! If I didn't read all of it I'd have been out looking for my son with a look on my face that would tell him that he was in HUGE trouble!!!! Mom wasn't one you wanted to have mad at you!!!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:42 AM   #4
katcarasella
KAT'S KRAZY KORNER
Donating Member

Send a message via Yahoo to katcarasella
Krissy wrote me something similiar to this when she was in high school, I still have the letter here somewhere. She was failing Gym class because she wouldn't take a shower with the other girls She's my germ aphobic,
Joey's like that too, even wipes the toilet seat when he's here. and my bathroom is spotless.

Kat
katcarasella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 02:50 PM   #5
Chandra Amaya
4WT 500 Club Member

Send a message via AIM to Chandra Amaya Send a message via Yahoo to Chandra Amaya
well, I bet he wasn't in as much trouble. i hope my brother doesn't see this post. he would SO do this!