4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > My Pictures & Videos!

Old 09-28-2006, 08:26 AM   #16
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necee419
Tour group my foot!! I'll be happy to show you around and I'll only charge you one blade of grass from that beautiful field you own!!

That's sweet of you, but it will be some time before we get some money saved up. But I would like to see New York before I die.

And the beautiful field....It's not ours, but is right next to our little acre. At least it is a pretty view. I've often wanted to move to a bigger house with some of the extras that ours just doesn't have, but it would also have to have a good view.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:06 AM   #17
amandabeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hle_625
Your son is very handsome! And your land is pretty! Kinda reminds me of Missouri, nothing but fields! LOL

Hey...I played Volleyball against a private school in Neosho...cool!

Yep...it Does favor Mo!!!
Old 09-28-2006, 11:35 AM   #18
hle_625

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandabeth
Hey...I played Volleyball against a private school in Neosho...cool!

Yep...it Does favor Mo!!!

Cool! I didnt think that anyone would even know where Neosho was, I just live in a tiny little town! Most people have never heard of it!
Old 09-29-2006, 05:37 AM   #19
magnolia

Janet,

What GREAT pics of your son, your home, and your furbaby You ARE living on your own little piece of heaven. Isn't country living the best?? We are only 4 miles outside the city limits but....it seems like we are further out than that. Our home sits on almost 5 acres with lots of woods and deer! It is so beautiful now that the deer are starting to move, to look out the window and watch them walk across the front yard. Although my husband and boys are hunters, the deer on our property are off limits - only for shooting with a camera, nothing else. We have 2 orphaned twin fawns that are hanging around the house - I'll try to get a picture of them to share.

"Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been"....Jimmy Buffett
magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 05:50 AM   #20
Janet

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnolia
Janet,

What GREAT pics of your son, your home, and your furbaby You ARE living on your own little piece of heaven. Isn't country living the best?? We are only 4 miles outside the city limits but....it seems like we are further out than that. Our home sits on almost 5 acres with lots of woods and deer! It is so beautiful now that the deer are starting to move, to look out the window and watch them walk across the front yard. Although my husband and boys are hunters, the deer on our property are off limits - only for shooting with a camera, nothing else. We have 2 orphaned twin fawns that are hanging around the house - I'll try to get a picture of them to share.

Thanks Suzi, we enjoy the deer too although most of the time they are off in the fields. One story I have is when my son was little we saw a deer out by his swing set. At that time his dad hunted quite often and we told him that he just may have to sit on the slide to hunt deer instead of going to the woods. Well when my son got up the next morning he came running into the kitchen to look out the window. He had such a sad look on his face and when I asked what was wrong he started crying....he wanted to watch daddy hunting from swingset. So sweet at that age.... Anyway here is a picture of a fawn we rescued last year. Her mother was killed by the combine. We took her to a rescue and when the lady that has cared for orphan fawns her whole life picked her up...she laid her head on the lady's shoulder. Notice she is in our Goldens crate.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fawn.jpg (123.8 KB, 6 views)
Old 09-29-2006, 02:22 PM   #21
Janet

Isn't anyone else going to post pictures of their homes or surroundings? I'd love to see how the other half lives....LOL
Old 09-29-2006, 03:57 PM   #22
Miniflash

great pics
Old 09-30-2006, 07:20 AM   #23
Amber_lv

I thought i did a post on here but i guess i only thought about it lol. I wanted to tell you it's beautiful there i wish i could live out of the big city in a quiet place your so lucky!
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 03:52 AM   #24
Janet

Would still love to see pictues, city or country. I don't get to go anywhere very often outside of Indiana. We've been to Florida, Texas, and Oklahoma, but that's it. Guess that's why I love pictures so much.