4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > All Else > Polls

View Poll Results: What is your underwear style?
granny bloomers 2 5.88%
sensible briefs 9 26.47%
skimpy bikinis 10 29.41%
scandalous thongs and g-strings 11 32.35%
underwear? what's underwear? 2 5.88%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-21-2006, 04:58 PM   #16
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

I like thongs hate panty lines.. I also like lacy underwear I cant think of the name, I buy them from VS. similar to boyshorts...
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 05:30 PM   #17
jck4b

What's underwear? Am I the only one? I haven't worn u-w in about 15 yrs. My grown daughter doesn't wear any either. I hate when they ride up when I pull on any pants. Then there's the pantyline. The thong is not gonna work being in the crack...no way... I just gave up looking for a pair I liked... My GD knows we don't wear any, so she has made the anouncement on a couple of occasions to company. That always causes a few awkward minutes of silence.LOL
Old 09-21-2006, 06:01 PM   #18
Mandy78

I haven't worn undies in like 5 years or so! I love it!!!!! I love being free and liberated! For those who haven't tried....I say try it once....chances are, you'll never go back! LOL!!!!! I used to do the thong thing all the time, but I got so sick of it ending up my ass, so I threw them all away and well..... LOL!
Old 09-21-2006, 07:51 PM   #19
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

I don't know what to vote because I switch between thongs, bikini, and boy shorts! Boyfriend likes thongs, I think boy shorts make my butt look awesome lol, and bikinis are comfy when i don't have to worry about panty lines

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 06:10 AM   #20
hle_625

I dont wear underwear either, I used to only wear thongs but I got tired of them! I havent worn underwear in probably 4 years or so! I love the feeling of just being free!
Old 09-28-2006, 11:58 AM   #21
Nikki

I voted thongs but now that I think of it, I probably go pantyless more often than not. I do wear a thong with shorts or skirts though- otherwise I feel too exposed. Has anyone seen the so called "fire crotch" pictures of Lindsey Lohann? She got caught getting out of a car in a skirt and no panties and gave the photographers an eyefull. I just know that would be me. Of course minus the photographers.
Old 09-29-2006, 04:47 PM   #22
khardy57

OK - I'm going to sound stupid, but here goes! What's the difference in a thong and a g-string????? I've never worn either (I'm too big) so I'm ignorant!
khardy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 07:17 AM   #23
Amber_lv

I like the bikini cut i used to swear by thongs but i have switched over lol
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 04:26 PM   #24
jane

I like the bikini style ones for most days. I only really time I wear thongs is when I wear pants where you can see the underwear lines. I hate that. I voted for the thong option.
Old 10-02-2006, 06:49 AM   #25
Nikki

Quote:
Originally Posted by khardy57
OK - I'm going to sound stupid, but here goes! What's the difference in a thong and a g-string????? I've never worn either (I'm too big) so I'm ignorant!

Not stupid at all! I call both thongs just out of habit but technically a g string just has a string in the back. A thong has a very thin v shaped strip of material.