4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Parenting & Family

Old 10-21-2008, 12:23 PM   #16
Dobie

What a great costume - he looks so sweet.
Dobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:25 PM   #17
Nina

awww he looks adorable, what a cute costume!

I miss Halloween with my kids who are all grown now. But, I love going to watch my grandchildren get all dressed up. They have so much fun!
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:50 PM   #18
2tiredmom

Love the costume. When my kids were little I didn't have time to make anything and they didn't really have any good ones like they do today. I won't get to see my grandson on Halloween but my daughter did dress him up when we were down there last. Enjoy it. I miss the candy too............
Old 10-22-2008, 03:07 AM   #19
HALEY

trick or treat is this Saturday can't believe it so soon, were going 3-5, my sister will also come with us, Mike has an osha meeting for 10 hours on Saturday, he's so disapointed he can't go, so will take him to Charleroi's too, so Mike can come with us, and to the parade so Dad don't miss out...
Old 10-23-2008, 09:28 AM   #20
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

I was never very good about the halloween costume thing but my husband has an aunt that collects costumes so sometime before halloween we'd go over and pick out a costume. She was a real life saver! If I found a cute costume at a garage sale I would donate it to her collection. The kids won some money in a contest once with one of the costumes.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:00 PM   #21
Tiramisu

I think we're going to my son's this weekend. Saturday evening is "Scare on the Square" in Nacogdoches (the oldest town in Texas), so they've invited us to go with them. The college, Stephen F Austin, is in the middle of town with old buildings, antique shops, and brick streets.

Abby is dressing up as a cowgirl with boots, chaps, and spurs (the works). Sarah will be her cute Gerber baby self! I'm really looking forward to going.
Old 10-24-2008, 04:05 AM   #22
HALEY

This really stinks, its suppose to rain all day Saturday, went to wal marts yesterday got tons of candy, Micah costume is all ready to go , and it's suppose to rain all day long.... i just can't win !!!!