4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > All Else > Vent!

Old 11-03-2008, 08:14 AM   #1
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I Need More Patience Please!!!

I am so in need of patience my dear friends. It's either that or I feel sometimes like I will explode. I mostly feel this whenever I'm in Wal Mart. I know....you're all saying "don't go into Wal Mart." That is a very good idea, but here in Frankfort, there is no place else to shop and get the lower prices. We do have a few dollar stores and I do frequent them, but Wal Mart is one stop shopping for the most part.

Soo......here I am venting about the Wal Mart Pharmacy. I have never in my life seen so many clerks behind the counter, none acting in any hurry to wait on the customer or even give a "good morning." So....I took names...yes I did and I called my niece...she is an Assistant Mgr. there so she was not very happy. I gave her the names and told her she would be my favorite niece if she would kick their butts!

I'm home now and feeling much better. Of course it took looking at the babies to get my mood back to a normal level and then when I saw the puppies....well, I'm on top of the world now.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:37 AM   #2
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

I haven't been impressed with Wal-mart pharmacies either. I once went there to check on a price for something and felt that I was treated rudely. At least you had a connection to complain to. Hopefully she'll get things straightened out and you'll be treated better next time. It's sad when you don't feel appreciated or treated well as a customer.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:19 AM   #3
2tiredmom

ISn't it wonderful. They wanted the job. They just don't know how to be nice to people. I'd say throw their butts out on the street and then see how nice they can be. Sorry don't mean to feel that way. But they need to be kind. Great Job
Janet. Turn those suckers in.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:31 PM   #4
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Yes! You go girl - turning them in, and you have "connections" too! They sure deserve it.

You are your mother's daughter!

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:38 PM   #5
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Janet,
You do not need more patience - someone needs a lesson in serving the public. I especially hate to hear reports like that in people who work in health care. I realize that the pharmacy deals in more than just health care. But it really makes my blood boil to hear that people who may be sick and suffering are made to wait or treated poorly by those who are hired and well paid to help them.

I used to patronize a pharmacy for our medications that was conveniently located on my way home from work. OMG! the service was just horrible - but I continued to go there because of the convenience. Finally, I changed to a less convenient but much more customer friendly pharmacy. It just makes my day to go in there!!!
Old 11-06-2008, 10:28 AM   #6
HALEY

Im am so glad you did that Janet, i had the same experience with Rite-aid when i went to pick up my medicine and Micah's... my doctor called and said he called in my medicine so i waited an hour before i left my house with a sick kid in the car went thru the drive thru and she said it wasn't ready yet.. i told her my doctor called over an hour ago for a damn antibiotic and cough medicine, i was so pissed.... she told me to stop back in an hour... i told her a couple of things and left....
Old 11-06-2008, 11:18 AM   #7
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I know what you mean Haley. I call my refills in to Wal Mart a day or two ahead and sometimes they still are not ready. I do understand that besides regular medications the flu can run rampant and the pharmacies get real busy and I really do try to be patient. I can always shop awhile in Wal Mart, it's not being acknowledged that gets to me. If they would say "good morning' 'good afternoon' first but it's like they were bothered to even look up. Very sad. Maybe being so busy puts them in a bad mood. I always liked being busy myself...it made the time go faster.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:24 AM   #8
HALEY

There just rude Janet, and that's it,,, they act like your bothering them...