4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Parenting & Family

Old 12-15-2008, 12:22 PM   #91
donna1990
Donating 4WT Addict

Micah still sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALEY View Post
Judy, i think i know all the trains by name now , we'll this was his last week on Clairton, he is still pulling at his ears, and they cancelled his apt. for the 26th i guess there taking that day off, which pisses me off, cause Mike took that day off to take him to the doctors, so i will be calling for another follow up for his ears..
I never did sleep much, but being home alone, i try and get up early so i can get some cleaning done while Micah is still sleeping. so we can have some play time together at night...
I am praying that you keep your sanity, I would be nuts at this point.
Thinking of you and that baby everyday.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:54 PM   #92
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALEY View Post
No it didn't go good last night, didn't even think about daycare having that damn cat!!!!! He was all stuffed up again last night, i think its the cat!!!.... he was cranky and miserable.. I might have to find a nother new daycare for Micah!! I'm going to see how he is this weekend, if he's not suffy. or nose running then i know for sure he is allergic to cats... She puts the cat upstairs when the kids are there but still,, i even forgot she had that cat til i called Mike and he said it might be the cat they have.. My mother even thinks its the cat... might be...
oh crap,,, im going backwards instead of forwards here... I told her at daycare today to make sure that cat is far away from my child and she said its always upstairs when the kids are here..

I am allergic to cats.. its their dander... Even if a cat is put away but it roams there at other times.. The cat hair is around.. Don't want to upset you but that can be your problem.... Give him a hug and kiss from me.. Poor little guy..
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:47 AM   #93
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Haley, if it does turn out to be the cats, please don't blame yourself too much for not thinking of this sooner. You are being a fantastic mom and we all do our very best as we go along this wonderous adventure. We all look back and say if we'd only done this, if we'd only thought of that. Don't do that to yourself. Micah loves you and your doing an amazing job!!!

So sincerely hope that things get better very soon!!
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 05:05 AM   #94
HALEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
Haley, if it does turn out to be the cats, please don't blame yourself too much for not thinking of this sooner. You are being a fantastic mom and we all do our very best as we go along this wonderous adventure. We all look back and say if we'd only done this, if we'd only thought of that. Don't do that to yourself. Micah loves you and your doing an amazing job!!!

So sincerely hope that things get better very soon!!
Thanks Marilyn, it just drives me crazy,,, doctors apt. one after the other, Christmas coming soon, and Mike out of town, they sent him back for another week, i am so pissed right now, he was suppose to be done with that job last week. oh well have to go with the flow right now.... and i'm looking for another job.. it's just crazy at my house right now, never ending...
Old 12-16-2008, 10:13 AM   #95
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Girl, I'm about to fly up there and take you our for a spa day!! I've not had time for one of my own though, so we can just dream for now. Know that if it was possible, that is what we would be doing today!!
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 10:17 AM   #96
HALEY

That does sound like a wonderful idea, i never been to a spa ever in my life...