4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Beauty & Fashion

Old 09-06-2006, 11:59 AM   #16
Meg

OH! I love make up too!!

I use Bare Minerals for my foundation... and use MAC for my eyeshadows, mascara, eyeliners, and primer.

LOVE IT!
Old 09-06-2006, 01:27 PM   #17
Chimchim

I was using Mary Kay and still love their products, but in February I had a chance to use Bare Minerals and have made the switch. I hate cream/oil foundations and Bare Minerals is almost like wearing nothing at all. Love it. I still use my Mary Kay eye liners, shadows and mascara but I'm running out
Old 09-07-2006, 02:49 PM   #18
ice queen

OOOOHHHHH!!! I love bare minerals also!!! I am a redhead and very fair with sensitive skin so when I tried bare min. I totally vowed never to go back to that nasty crisco-feeling liquid base again! I used to hate looking orange with a base line on my neck all the time. using the powder has erased my blotchy red spots i used to get on my cheeks...i've evn goten my mom and mil to using it too.
Old 09-07-2006, 02:50 PM   #19
ice queen

BTW...pardon all my typos i'm recovering from a really bad sinus headache-i just got a leafblower and was working in the yard yesterday and didn't even think about using a dust mask and boy am i paying for it now
Old 09-07-2006, 05:25 PM   #20
Jlynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry Lynn
I have an Ulta store in my neighborhood that I go to and they carry the full line. Sephora also carries the line, but the closest one is about a half hour from me.

I'm really tactile, so I don't buy online, but they have a website.
http://www.bareminerals.com/

QVC also carries it.
http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?...ARE_ESSENTIALS

Thanks! I'll check it out!
Jlynn is offline   Reply With Quote