4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Parenting & Family

Old 05-20-2009, 04:09 AM   #1
HALEY

calling the doctors again today :(

I don't know what the heck is going on with Micah last night he was up twice screaming his head off, i dont know if that fluid is moving in his ears or hes two year old molars are bugging him.. i dont know !!! but im calling the peditrician again to see what they want me to do.... i was ready to take him to the ER last night....
Old 05-20-2009, 05:00 AM   #2
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Poor little guy. I wish that the doctors could get his ear infections cleared up. I know that when he's in pain that it's really hard on you too. Lord, please touch Micah's ears and make them well.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 05:05 AM   #3
HALEY

i just called the doctors Diana, waiting for them to call me back. its going to be a long weekend ... i have family plans this weekend too, were going to take him to story book forest, and living treasures a petting zoo up by 7 springs.... i guess i have to fit doctors apt in also... never ending..... but he needs to get better...

Then again it might be his teeth also, he's been a drool ball lately??
Old 05-20-2009, 10:53 AM   #4
DianaB

When they cut teeth it can cause ear infections. Has anyone mentioned this to you? As soon as his teeth come in it should clear up. I had a friend that all of her girls, three of them, had this problem too. The tubes will help as soon as you can get them in. It's not fun when your kids are sick.

After I stop laughing!!!
Old 05-21-2009, 03:22 AM   #5
HALEY

We'll Micah got up this morning with a fever of 101.8 he is home with grandma, the doctor called back yesterday and said he might be having tremors (nightmares) or growing spurt, so i don't know, he's not telling me what hurts when he wakes up screaming like that, i ask him and he starts kicking me... so he slept really good last night, i gave him his antibiotic, clairton and motrin before bed. i'll do that until he see's the doctor again... if his fever goes up i'll be taking a 1/2 day, but i think he'll be ok today with grandma... always something Diana.. and yes, i knew the teething caused some ear infections... but what is causing the fever now i don't know? i don't know if i should call the doctor again today or what!!!! its a low grade fever right now i'll just let it go.. if not i'll go home pack him up and call his doctor on the way.. they will have to see me then ...
Old 05-21-2009, 06:28 AM   #6
DianaB

Hmmm.....I don't know what could be causing the fever. He might just have one of those children's bugs that go around. Or it could be his ears. Poor Micah. I hope that he gets to feeling better soon.

After I stop laughing!!!
Old 05-21-2009, 06:32 AM   #7
HALEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaB View Post
Hmmm.....I don't know what could be causing the fever. He might just have one of those children's bugs that go around. Or it could be his ears. Poor Micah. I hope that he gets to feeling better soon.
hopefully the motrin and tylenol will clear it up, i have such a fun filled weekend planned Diana, if it gets screwed up i'm just going to sit home and cry all weekend.
Old 05-21-2009, 01:23 PM   #8
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Poor little guy! He has been sick for a long time with his ears. I hope he is better tonight.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:23 PM   #9
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I hope Micah gets to feeling better soon. Kids get low grade temps all the time and it's so hard to figure out. It can be almost anything. Hopefully once he gets the tubes in that will clear up a lot of the problems.....I'm hoping so anyway.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:56 AM   #10
HALEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
I hope Micah gets to feeling better soon. Kids get low grade temps all the time and it's so hard to figure out. It can be almost anything. Hopefully once he gets the tubes in that will clear up a lot of the problems.....I'm hoping so anyway.
i hope your right Janet... im going to make another apt soon, hes done with his antibiotics now..