4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Beauty & Fashion

Old 09-18-2006, 06:42 AM   #16
Amber_lv

Have you tried a product called bed head?
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 06:51 AM   #17
Necee419

I think I tried something like that but it left my hair kind of sticky. I found this product from Loreal Vive, it called Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz creme. It works pretty good and doesn't leave my hair stiff or sticky. I have been using it for the past week and so far I am pleased. I just hope my hair doesn't get "immune" to it. Don't you just hate when your products all of a sudden stop working?
Necee419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 06:44 PM   #18
Mandy78

HAve you tried any products by AQUAGE?

They really are the BEST out there! We are one of the top AQUAGE salons in the counrty, and I swear by them!

For curly hair--to keep it curly, try the DEFINING GEL- works wonderdully! Work it thru the hair real well, then use your dryer with your diffuser on it on high heat, but low speed. As you dry your hair, spray the AGUAGE WORKING SPRAY- and continue to dry. Keep doing this til hair is dry. It may not be 100% "run your fingers thru your hair soft," but it will keep it curly and not be frizzy! Then finish the style with the AQUAGE FINISHING SPRAY.

They also just came out with a brand new product, AQUAGE CURL CREME. Have yet to use it, since its soo new, but I will let you know as soon as I do use it!

FOr curly hair---and you want it straight. Try the AQUAGE STAIGHTENING ULTA GEL. This product rocks!~ Its light weight and helps keep the hair straighter and keeps it from frizzing! Blow dry the hair. Before you flat iron the hair, (which the CHI straightener is the BEST) use the AQUAGE BEYOND BODY THERMAL STYLER. This protects the hair from the heat, and adds shine and seals that cuticle shut to keep it nice and straight!

But before you use any of these products, you should try the line of shamppos and conditioners. They really do make a difference in your hair. NO MORE CHEAP PRODUCTS!!!!! Cheap products damage your hair! They really do. So even before I dry my hair, I put the AQUAGE HYDRATING MIST on the hair!!! Its a wonderful leave in treatment! And the more you use t, the better your hair feels!!!!

Give the AQUAGE products a try! I guarntee you love them!!! Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!