4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Weight Loss Support

Old 06-18-2008, 04:52 AM   #16
Emmsmom

When I was in high shcool I started to loose a lot of weight. I was watching what I was eating and was going to the track and walking and jogging every day. For the first time in my life I had a body!!! So Now that I am all stretched out and getting old"er" I am trying to loose some weight by walking again. So far so good! I also have a treadmill that has not moved to the basment because it was only being used for hanging clothes on.LOL I guess whatever gets you moving is good. If you get the machine let us know how things go.
Old 06-18-2008, 03:39 PM   #17
Shada

Well... I got it!

I keep waiting to tell you all how much I love it.. because I know I will! BUT, 'deep breath' it is still in the box.
Sitting in my dining room the last few weeks waiting for me to get in my spare room to make room for it. So far the cats love it, they jump on, they jump off... lol..they are getting some exercise!

I am off work the week of the 4th July. If it isn't in room by then, it will be that week for sure. So hard to find the time to get'er done. What with working full time and spending way too much time on computer, visiting with friends and family.. time just gets away from me.

So keep your fingers crossed for me... my friends are waiting for me to get it set up, we are planning on working out together to give us all moral support which I need. I also have a Schwinn Air Dyn stationary bike along with Ab machine. Then have a exercise matt, big ball.. enough for a good workout for us.

When this starts I also plan on getting back on the Weight Watchers point system. Need to lose the 15 pounds I found this past winter. Might be closer to 20 if I don't hurry!

Hey Janet, you close to Michigan/Indiana line? You could join us, the more people, the more support!

Oh the 50's.. gotta love it. I hate the body changes that come with age. Time to get a grip on it.
Shada is offline   Reply With Quote