4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Beauty & Fashion

Old 10-22-2007, 05:09 AM   #16
Mandy
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Same here Sheryl, other woman's hair do's always look good to me, but can never get mine to look the way i want it to.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:21 AM   #17
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
Same here Sheryl, other woman's hair do's always look good to me, but can never get mine to look the way i want it to.

I think we all have this problem...
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:21 AM   #18
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

I don't understand why there isn't an injection for hair. I like it long, straight and blond right now. I would like to be able to go buy an injectable liquid that would cause the chromosomes in my hair follicles to become long straight blond dominant!

Kate,
I was a brunette, with very thick wavy hair. I started with a gray streak right in the front at 23, which I kept for several years. It was pretty cool. Then it got larger and wasn't cool anymore, but I stuck with brunette for most of my life. Then I was a soft red for a few years.

I decided to go blond about 7 years ago. I figure if you live long enough and go grey enough, you can eventually have long blond hair.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 05:30 PM   #19
katepoet

Those streaks are the in thing now! Waardenburg's? Everyone I know with a streak here in VA colors it out, while lots of others color them in. What a world!
katepoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 04:07 PM   #20
Queen_Rayback

hair

Currently my hair is long, but it hasn't been this long in years. Usually I have the short pixie!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg senior1.jpg (6.9 KB, 13 views)
Old 10-29-2007, 04:32 PM   #21
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Rayback
Currently my hair is long, but it hasn't been this long in years. Usually I have the short pixie!

Your pixie cut is really adorable on you! I like short hair styles on women. To me the short styles are classy yet sexy and fun on women.
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:32 PM   #22
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Queen Rayback, I like your short hair style on you. I don't like my hair short it makes my face look even rounder!!!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 09:16 AM   #23
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Queen R,

That haircut is just adorable on you! You're very pretty.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 01:09 PM   #24
Queen_Rayback

I'm so flatterred!

I will probably be cutting it again in the spring for locks of love. I wanted it long for my wedding, but now it is just getting annoying, especially if I have a migraine, everytime it gets pulled a bit the head pain sky rockets!
Old 11-05-2007, 11:56 AM   #25
rivermom

Tomorrow I have a hair appt. for a shorter cut and new color. Gosh I hope it turns out. What i invision in my head and what turns out doesn't always match.

I don't know about the rest of you ladies but I practically break out in a sweat sitting in that salon chair. Frazzled nerves, I'll tell ya, it will get the best of ya!
Old 11-05-2007, 12:00 PM   #26
Mandy

OMG i remember all too well when i was a teenager sitting at the hairdresser time after time with my mom, bawling my eyes out on our way home, and be moody for weeks after that, because my hair was a MESS lmao - i still get that nastyness over me when they busy with my hair
Old 11-07-2007, 03:17 PM   #27
xlola

i like the long sleek look, (as you can tell in my pic) straighting hair is a must, or loose curls with a large curling iron, i like the side bangs but im trying out the thick straight across ones like nelly furtado, it hard to maintain but in the end its worth it
Old 11-07-2007, 03:25 PM   #28
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I get mine cut the same way all the time. It's so much easier to fix when it's short. Bad thing....bed head is a nightmare!
Old 11-07-2007, 04:57 PM   #29
rivermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
I get mine cut the same way all the time. It's so much easier to fix when it's short. Bad thing....bed head is a nightmare!

I wish I could get the same cut as you Janet. I've tried but well I am at the mercy of the hair stylist and it just don't happen, LOL.

Im pretty happy with the short cut/color I received yesterday. I just now need to be patient while the front sides grow a tad, ugh. (I just noticed the hair cut I got is exactly like Kelly Pickler's (sp)?...Im watching the CMA awards right now)

If I could afford it (which I can't, lol) Id bet anybody a million that they would never find one picture of me that the hairstyle is the same.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:10 PM   #30
Gina

Queen I love the pixie haircut very pretty on you. Sherly I am going to get my hair done tomorrow to. I will have them put highlights , I never did that before . I let you know how it goes. I love Kelly Picklers new haircut, I bet it looks pretty on you. Hair grows quickly so everyone should try something new from time to time. I wear mine short to, not to short I have in the past.
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote