4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Beauty & Fashion

Old 01-06-2007, 07:07 PM   #16
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Kim and Marilyn....you guys are cracking me up!!!
Old 01-07-2007, 07:27 AM   #17
khardy57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn
1. What is a "lifestyle face lift"? Is it a special kind?

2. Kim, you crack me up. I need the same kind of lift, but would worry that my nipples would be on my neck, and where would my lips end up?
A lifestyle face lift is done specifically for the neck area. I had a double chin (no wrinkles) and had it removed. The Dr cut around my ears beginning at the temple and ending behind the ears. He did lipo under my chin, tightened the muscles in my neck, then removed the excess skin and stitched everything up. I also had my upper eyelids done because they were heavy and I looked angry all the time.

Here are before and after shots:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kim before 002 (572 x 428).jpg (42.0 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg me (572 x 428).jpg (53.9 KB, 22 views)
khardy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 07:28 AM   #18
khardy57

In the after shot, you can see the area on my left that has to be touched up. I'm really happy with the results and would recommend this to everyone. It costs less, the doctors specialize in this particular surgery, and the recovery time is much faster. You can find the website if you look under lifestyle lift.

Also, Marilyn, If we did it the other way I suggested - we both might end up with mustaches and extra lips...........
Old 01-07-2007, 07:34 AM   #19
RLC12345678
4WT 500 Club Member

Kim, you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"To whom much is given, much is expected." ~Luke 12:48
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 07:37 AM   #20
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

I watch so many "plastic surgery" shows and have never heard of the " lifestyle face lift ". I am happy to hear you are pleased with the results, this is the most important part of having it done!!

Here are my Before/After pics of my breast augmentation!

BEFORE... (U) (U) AFTER... (.) (.)
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:15 AM   #21
khardy57

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivermom
I watch so many "plastic surgery" shows and have never heard of the " lifestyle face lift ". I am happy to hear you are pleased with the results, this is the most important part of having it done!!

OMG! I just spewed fresca all over my computer
Old 01-07-2007, 09:57 AM   #22
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Kim !!!! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Good for you for having it done...amazing!

Sheryl.....I about peed my pants....thank you very much...LMAO!!!!
Old 01-07-2007, 11:19 AM   #23
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Kim, you look really nice!!!! I'm not to the point of doing anything, yet. My daughters would be very opposed to it, but I'm researching, just in case.

Y'all are all just too funny. Kim, that would be quite a lift if we got mustaches LOLOL. And Rivermom, how did you ever think to do that with those characters. I about died when I saw your post.

Love this site!!!! and all of y'all.
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 01:18 PM   #24
Mandy
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivermom

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! You crack me up
Old 01-07-2007, 05:18 PM   #25
DCollins

I have a niece and a few friends that have had boob jobs and look great. I find nothing wrong with my "40 longs", except when I go braless I have to wear bigger pants cause they are in my waistband! LOL Whever I am out with my hubby and see a nice set of "girls", I point them out to him and he says," Yeah, we just hate those girls, don't we?" He has always been a booby man. I have a SIL that had breast cancer at 35 and is considering having all her tissue taken out and fake ones put in. She has even talked to Dr. Lee on Dr.90210 on TV. I think if you want it & can afford it go for it! That goes for just about everything in life.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:15 AM   #26
Nikki

I love fake boobs!!!! Yay fake boobs! I had mine done because they sort of deflated after I had my daughter. Before childbirth I was perfectly happy with my real boobs and never considered having them done but I have to say, the fake ones are so much better! I think anyone who wants them should definitely go for it.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:19 PM   #27
Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! You crack me up

Kim you look wonderful, and are a brave woman. I am chicken and will be aging naturally thank you...lol My friend had it done and recovery is painful. She had a brow lift.

Sheryl GIRL YOU CRACK ME UP ALSO!!! LOL
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 02:22 PM   #28
AngelWorks

When I was younger---------oooohhhh soooo maaannnyy mmmoooonnnnssss ago---I was all about wanting fake boobs, as I had slim to none.

I had my son at 27 and the only place I got stretch marks was my boobs!

After breast feeding and hormone retreat, I had tiny saggy boobs.

Here's the thing though, after never having more than would fill a tiny teacup ( no, teacup tits are not a breed! lol) I hit 40 and suddenly I am a 36 C--pushing towards a D.

My husband who I met at 39 takes all the credit.

Because I never had more than a teacup---they are still quite perky!

In hindsight, I'm glad something always got in the way of having augmentation.

Puberty at 40 is rather late--but it's all good!
Old 05-25-2007, 06:34 AM   #29
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

I love cosmetic work!

Kim - you look wonderful. I'd love to see the eyelid lift. Show us a picture without
your glasses on. And Sheryl your boobs are fantastic - I've always wanted (.)'s.

I'm a 36C and don't need augmentration as much as a lift, but at 60, if fhey added any meat to the girls, they'd probably just sag lower. I would have had it done already if I was younger though.

I started with lasik so that I didn't need glasses anymore. I've been getting my teeth done for 10 years now - It's a long and winding saga! Then I got my lip liner permanently done, then a few shots of something called bio-gel I think. It builds collagen and supposedly lasts about 3 years. I got my eyeliner on top permanently put on, got my lips filled in so that they have more color and am going for the lower eyeliner to be done when I go for a dermassage treatment which helps the neck and other wrinkles. Oh - and I had liposuction on that awful menopause tummy. I also need a tummy tuck, but there's no surgery being done to this girl unless it's medically necessary. Nothing wrong wirh it, I just have seen too many "frozen" faces. The only other thing I want to do now is to find a non-surgical way of minimizing the dark bags under my eyes - and I will!

It's like trying to keep a used car running well. Once you fix one thing, another goes, but I also have so much fun with it.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 08:03 AM   #30
Gina

Judy you look beautiful, don't look your age at all.
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote