4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Weight Loss Support

Old 03-25-2007, 03:39 AM   #16
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I am still just as determined as when I started. Like I said...at least I haven't gained any back. I'll continue to keep at it for however long it takes. Make raking the yard yesterday and then again will help me get over the hump...if it doesn't kill me first....LOL
Old 03-25-2007, 03:54 AM   #17
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
I am still just as determined as when I started. Like I said...at least I haven't gained any back. I'll continue to keep at it for however long it takes. Make raking the yard yesterday and then again will help me get over the hump...if it doesn't kill me first....LOL
Oh trust me I have been feeling your pain. The stall where I keep Wildflower at night has dirt and stones. Well daily I go out there and rake up all the stones that she has kicked up. I like to "try" and keep the dirt smooth and pebble free so she doesn't hurt her hooves.

Well.... Wildflower went to the trainers and since Teenah was injured I brought her to the pasture/stall that Wildflower was in just in case it rains. I need to be able to move Teenah into the stall at a moments notice of rain because she is not allowed to get her boot/dressings wet. OMG - Teenah has managed to not only kick up every pebble and stone up but literaly bolders. The best way I can describe it is she has managed to rototil (sp) the dirt. I've been raking those rocks almost daily and I find it's not making a dent. She kicks them up as fast as I can rake.

I think I've all much pretty given up the raking for now and just hand pick out the huge rocks and call it good till she's moved to the other pasture.
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:24 AM   #18
Janet

Well, I was out finishing raking the yard. We have a lawn mower and a wagon to pull behind it. Well half way through, the starter goes out on the lawn mower....aarrgggghhhh!! I had it all raked into piles, so my son got out the 4-wheeler and used that to pull the wagon. The yard is so soft, but we were planning on rolling it this week anyway. 4-wheelers leave nasty tracks in the yard. So now we are done for the time being.

I came in and trimmed the puppies little nails and shaved the hair off their ears. For being only a little over 3 weeks old, the hair was so thick...I couldn't believe how much hair came off. They were good little troopers though.

It's so beautiful outside, but with nothing left to do without being able to use the mower....I guess I'm going to give the doggies their bath. First though, I had to check on here and see if anything new was happening...
Old 03-25-2007, 10:52 AM   #19
blowry

You mean if I join this forum I will lose weight!!! IM IN!
Old 03-25-2007, 01:43 PM   #20
Janet

Sure, it takes work on your part, but you can lose weight....LOL

I'm hoping that with all the outside and inside work I've done this weekend it will get me over this hump I've been stuck at. We'll see.....
Old 03-25-2007, 01:47 PM   #21
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowry
You mean if I join this forum I will lose weight!!! IM IN!

LMAO!! Sure blowry, it's a MAGIC forum. The more we post in this section the more we loose. **dreaming**
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 04:52 PM   #22
Chandra Amaya
4WT 500 Club Member

Send a message via AIM to Chandra Amaya Send a message via Yahoo to Chandra Amaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivermom
LMAO!! Sure blowry, it's a MAGIC forum. The more we post in this section the more we loose. **dreaming**
OH!!! OH!!! ME!!!!! I'M POSTING!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-25-2007, 06:34 PM   #23
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Will it do the reverse for me if I want it to since it is magic???
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 06:38 PM   #24
Chandra Amaya
4WT 500 Club Member

Send a message via AIM to Chandra Amaya Send a message via Yahoo to Chandra Amaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieDoogles
Will it do the reverse for me if I want it to since it is magic???
only if you type all your posts on this thread backwards
Old 03-25-2007, 06:42 PM   #25
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandra Amaya
only if you type all your posts on this thread backwards
??siht s'woh

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
Old 03-25-2007, 06:45 PM   #26
Chandra Amaya
4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
??siht s'woh

much better!!!! You will beginning gaining overnight now
Old 03-25-2007, 06:48 PM   #27
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandra Amaya
much better!!!! You will beginning gaining overnight now
!!!yay
Old 03-26-2007, 03:17 AM   #28
Janet

Not sure if I'll get over the hump now.....we went to Pepe's last night for supper. It was so good. I didn't eat much all day....I was busy, so maybe it will still help....
Old 03-26-2007, 05:09 AM   #29
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
Not sure if I'll get over the hump now.....we went to Pepe's last night for supper. It was so good. I didn't eat much all day....I was busy, so maybe it will still help....
Janet, I think it's just fine to take a break from your diet every once in a while. Life is too short not to enjoy it! I'm sure you will meet your goal in no time! I'm here cheering you on.

Old 03-26-2007, 05:46 AM   #30
Chandra Amaya
4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Janet, I think it's just fine to take a break from your diet every once in a while. Life is too short not to enjoy it! I'm sure you will meet your goal in no time! I'm here cheering you on.

true & I'd like to add we are all human. If we slip up one day, you can't beat yourself up for it. That causes guilt which leads to eating more or cheating again. It becomes a vicious cycle & kills your self esteem. so what if you had a meal that doesn't match your diet one day? Just resolve to only allow yourself that maybe once a week... & move on. Tomorrow is a new day filled with carrots & cucumbers.