4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Beauty & Fashion

Old 09-19-2006, 01:20 PM   #16
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
HEY another Red Door fan!!!

I love Coco Chanel, but wear it occasionaly.
My son bought me Fantasy by Britney Spears for mothersday and i love it!

I swear, we are twins at heart!
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 01:26 PM   #17
Mandy
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivermom
I swear, we are twins at heart!
It's freaky huh
Old 09-19-2006, 02:33 PM   #18
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

I am allergic to most fragances, the only one I can wear and do love is Victoria Secrets, Heavenly I use the whole line of bath and body.
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:57 PM   #19
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
You young women just amaze me. You know so much about so many different items. I guess I was just never that interested or something. I know I like a light musk, but couldn't tell you the name of any or any other perfume for that matter right off the top of my head. I've never worn that much of it. And when it comes to all the different products in the other posts (hair care, bath) ...I've never heard of most of them. I think it's so great, but I feel so dumb!!
Old 09-19-2006, 05:54 PM   #20
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

I use BCBG 'Sexy' and I love it, I also have Curious by Britney Spears but I hardly ever use it.

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 08:36 PM   #21
Emmsmom

I like a few different ones. I have Eternity, Samsara, and the original Liz Claiborne. Most of the time I am always wearing Samsara! My husband wears Allure.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:11 PM   #22
Sherry Lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by jck4b
Those two are my favorites also!! I also wear Channel #5.
We must have twin noses, too!

Channel #5 is the only other one I wear!!! For some reason I tend to save it for special occasions. The Nina Rici is the one that I wear every day so I have all the shower gels, powder, lotion, etc. I just buy the Channel parfum and lotion.
Sherry Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 09:15 PM   #23
Sherry Lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
You young women just amaze me. You know so much about so many different items. I guess I was just never that interested or something. I know I like a light musk, but couldn't tell you the name of any or any other perfume for that matter right off the top of my head. I've never worn that much of it. And when it comes to all the different products in the other posts (hair care, bath) ...I've never heard of most of them. I think it's so great, but I feel so dumb!!
Dumb??? Yet you built a house in 7 weeks! I think not! You just know about different things.

Just listen to all the gals on here, and we'll have you going all fru-fru in no time at all! Then just dare that husband of yours not to pay attention!
Sherry Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 11:36 AM   #24
ginab

for some reason i like to smell like candy , so the perfume i wear is
from aquolina and the name is pink sugar, it smells like cotton candy, i also
wear angel, it smells like chocolate. anything sweet and smells like you wanna
eat it, i wear it....
ginab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 06:05 PM   #25
GORJESS

Thumbs up

i use the new avon perfume (crystal aura) and it last all day and i get compliments everywhere i go
Old 11-11-2006, 06:23 PM   #26
khardy57

I wear Red Door, Red, and Happy by Clinique! I love perfume! These are what I wear now, but I'm always sniffing to find my next favorite!
khardy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 02:41 PM   #27
Izzy'smom

I wear Pleasure now. But I had a free sample of Heavenly from Victoria Secrets, that will be my next purchase. I love it.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:43 AM   #28
ice queen

i wear Pleasures by estee lauder, pink sugar by aquolina, goddess by baby phat (kimora lee), and my new fav. is be delicious by donna karan. i have always been a Pleasures girl it just smells so good on me my mom just goes on and on that i should only wear that smell as my signature smell but i like variety. but i smelled the donna karan be delicious and i begged my hubby to get that for me for christmas. it has a green apple fruity smell at first then it dries down to a SEXY SEXY SEXY light musk and amber. my hubby said it made him salivate it smells so good.i am trying to start a candle business from my home and i have been making a lot of perfume type candles so the ones i really like i'm hoping i get for xmas!!! my hubby only wears cologne when i chase him down with it!!! but my favs. on him are eternity, nautica sport, and pleasures for men. now he does use the tag and axe body products-he calls it his "ho juice"
Old 11-17-2006, 05:30 PM   #29
red98vett

My fav topic !!

ANY Chanel product (Obviously)

Todd Oldham - Yummy !!!

SamSara by Guerlain - smells like Gold

Bvlgari - sexy sexy sexy

USED to love Lillian Rubin - she stopped - or I can't find it

Gucci Rush - sexy and stays on for 24 hours

and about 20 others when I'm in a 'not serious' mode - but the above are my fighting scents - I literally have to fight to NOT take wiffs of my own self all day I love them so much lol
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 06:41 PM   #30
Emmsmom

I think you are the only other person that I have known that like Samsara!! I LOVE it!!! I also use to love Channel. After I got pregnant my taste changed. It was a good year after I had my daughter before I wore Samsara again!