4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Health & Diet

Old 09-08-2006, 09:58 AM   #16
ice queen

well shoot ginab...i guess i'm gonna have to figure out something else to help you but like you said before if your b/f likes 'em then that's all that matters!!!my hubby says he loves my legs esp. when they are by my ears have you tried jogging or oohhhh taking muscle builder shakes or whatever they are called. i used to drink those when i was in high school cuz everybody thought that i was anorexic/bulemic cuz i only weighed 98 lbs. i had a fast metabolism growing up- i looked like a piece of spaghetti-still do except for my belly flab from my two babies plus my love handles...wonder what kind of pasta i look like now???hehehe!!
Old 09-08-2006, 09:58 AM   #17
Cribal

I guess like others said we'll probly never be happy. I use to hate wearing a bathing suit and now I'm thinking what was wrong with me. I was sooo skinny a few years ago but NOT anymore.... I would give anything to loose 20 lbs. I guess I would give up anything but food and soda. LOL... I love food too much and I can't go without a coke or two a day. I think I would loose alot of weight if I would just get out and do something daily but my lazy ass won't do it..LOL

Crystal
Old 09-08-2006, 10:01 AM   #18
Cribal

Oh yea... a plus with gaining weight is my boobs and butt are huge now. I guess I am lucky in that way. My weight doesn't just go to one part of my body. My butt and boobs are bigger but along with that came a belly, thighs and huge love handles...
Old 09-08-2006, 10:03 AM   #19
ginab

it dont bother me too much anymore and if my b/f dont like it, i can show him the door and he knows it....at 44 yrs old there aint nothing i can or wil do about it..
so i look like an egg with legs.. humpty dumpty... kidding.. at least i got boobs
ginab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 01:49 PM   #20
RLC12345678
4WT 500 Club Member

I have a very small frame, but I have some junk in the trunk, if you know what I mean! I have VERY small bones. I'm 5'3" and weight about 110-120, depending on the day. I would LIKE to get in really good shape and down to about 105. Weight comes off of me easily, but finding the time and energy to do it is a whole different ball game. PLUS, I HATE and I mean HATE eating healthily. It's bad.
"To whom much is given, much is expected." ~Luke 12:48
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 02:05 PM   #21
Danielle

Unhappy

I wish i could say I was, but I'm not.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:01 PM   #22
Amber_lv

I used to be a size 4 untill i got pregnant with my first baby and then i bloated up and he messed up my metabolism and i just can't seem to loose it no matter how hard i try!
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:23 AM   #23
Khristine

i hate my body..

when i was a freshman in highschool i was at my prime.. i was SO in shape and had a really nice toned body if i must say so myself.. i was very active playing basketball on the dance team and all that fun stuff..

well when i met my bf (now my fiance) ... i started taking the shot, its birth control called depo provera.. and thats when my life was ruined..

i took the shot for a year and did not notice any of the weight gain till it was too late.. when i was a freshman i was 100 lbs and i was toned and curvy in all the right places .. (ahh memories lol)..

then in that year i was on the shot, i had gained 50 pounds.. yes i was 5'0 tall and 150lbs it was not a pretty site to see at all..

well of course my self esteem went down the drain.. so it wasnt until after highschool and after nursing school that i decided to lose some weight.. i started losing weight (of course by now i was off the stupid shot ughh!).. and i had finally gotten down to 115 lbs.. and then i got pregnant.. LOL..

and here i am again fat and ugly.. and to make matters worse, its only been 2 months.. and everyone keeps rubbing it in my face how fat i am..

between no sleep, always having to do something with my baby, either feeding, changing, showering etc or doing house duties like laundry, cleaning up my messy room.. i have barely any time to go to the gym.. but even though i am dead tired i still go.. but i just hate my body right now..

i hate hate hate hate hate it.. it makes me depressed thinking about it actually..

im hoping that i will lose this pregnancy fat fast.. not only for my sake.. but for everyone else who keeps torturing me about it..

my fiance is the only person who is so supportive of me.. i guess thats all that matters but i'd like to get to how my body was when we first met lol