4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 04-25-2012, 03:59 AM   #16
HALEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by gja1000 View Post
Hi Haley, it's good to hear from you. Sounds like your life is going well right now. I can't believe Micah is 5 years old now. I hope you are able to check in more often! We miss you.
Missed u to .... I can't believe he's 5.. the years are going by way to fast... i will try my best to check in more often....
Old 04-25-2012, 04:00 AM   #17
HALEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaB View Post
Where have you been, Girlfriend???!!!! You were missed!!! Wow!! Micah's 5 years old!! That's so hard to believe!! You know that we need pictures!!

Congratulations on the new boyfriend!! I hope that all goes well with him!

We're still here......not quite as active as we have been in the past. It gets a little slow on here at times but that's ok. I hope we hear from you a lot more regularly from now on!!!
Diana.. miss you!.... and thank u the new boyfriend is wonderful what a difference let me tell u... I actually have someone that wants to help me around the house and take care of me.. loving life girl!!!!
Old 04-25-2012, 04:01 AM   #18
HALEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
HALEY!!!!! Where the heck have you been girl????? Glad you're back, are you going to stay?
Can't believe Micah is 5 years old already...wow! Everyone here has something going on, so you'll probably just have to read and catch up.

Sure hope you can stick around! You've been missed.
Janet.... missed u..... I just been busy doing stuff around the house, taking care of my wonderful son... and getting some boyfriend time in..... i'll post more often...
Old 04-25-2012, 05:49 AM   #19
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Micah has grown so much!! What a cutie!! And you look very happy with Pat......that's what's important!!

It sounds like things are going well for you now......except for finishing up with the divorce.......And you're STILL working on the house.....LOL!! It does take time!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:07 AM   #20
HALEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaB View Post
Micah has grown so much!! What a cutie!! And you look very happy with Pat......that's what's important!!

It sounds like things are going well for you now......except for finishing up with the divorce.......And you're STILL working on the house.....LOL!! It does take time!!
Micah is such a blessing... I don't know how i would have gotten thru the last two years without him. .. and yes i'm very happy with Pat. We have a great time together.. He has a Harley and u know how much i love to ride.. The divorce is what's killing me he's trying to bleed me dry.... But God will take care of him, i just want it over with.... and move on from that darkness in my life.... He's someone else's problem now not mine!
Old 04-25-2012, 07:10 AM   #21
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Haley, I am so glad to hear from you again. Micah....my goodness, he was a cute little guy before, but now....what a handsome little man he is. And you....you are so pretty and Pat, you two look happy and look good together. I hope it stays that way for you. I know how unhappy you were before. It's too bad he has to continue to be an a$$. Hopefully it will all be over soon.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother. I lost my mother August 29th. It was really hard, she lived with me the last 9 months of her life. I miss her terribly, she was 88 years young. We have our memories of our mothers now.

I'm so glad you're back!
Old 04-25-2012, 08:03 AM   #22
HALEY

Quote:
Haley, I am so glad to hear from you again. Micah....my goodness, he was a cute little guy before, but now....what a handsome little man he is. And you....you are so pretty and Pat, you two look happy and look good together. I hope it stays that way for you. I know how unhappy you were before. It's too bad he has to continue to be an a$$. Hopefully it will all be over soon.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother. I lost my mother August 29th. It was really hard, she lived with me the last 9 months of her life. I miss her terribly, she was 88 years young. We have our memories of our mothers now.

I'm so glad you're back!
Thanks Janet.. Life just gets better everyday... I thank God for what i have, It was a big wake up call for me.... But i was brave enough to get out of a miserable marriage... Micah is my blessing, I love him so much.... and my Pat also...
Old 04-25-2012, 07:21 PM   #23
JJJ
Donating 4WT Addict

I'm sorry for your lost

But Micah does look a joy to be with. It's always nice to have a partner to give you strength.
JJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:07 AM   #24
HALEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
I'm sorry for your lost

But Micah does look a joy to be with. It's always nice to have a partner to give you strength.
He's had a tough time with the whole divorce thing and my mom passing they were so close, but i think with the counseling it has been helping. he has a little bit of anger issues i'm trying to be very patient with... But any 5 year old tries to push your buttons.. He needs to learn what the word NO means.. lol... I can't always try to fix everything with love. At least that's what the counseler is telling me not to create a little monster.. But its hard to say no to that cute little face sometimes.. But i have to be strong.. lol.... I started him on a star program for good behavior, and been taking tv, game, and outdoor play time off of him when he is bad at school.. and the backtalking gets a little spank on the bottom to know that mom is not putting up with that... so been working on it since winter i think we are making progress here, I'm new at the mom thing too...
Old 04-26-2012, 02:34 PM   #25
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

I bet it has been tough for him, but it sounds like you are doing everything possible to help him get through these tough times. Of course it's hard to say no to that sweet adorable little face!
Old 04-26-2012, 03:32 PM   #26
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
You're a good Mom Haley and it sounds like you're doing all the right things. You are so right that the word 'no' means 'no' and that backtalking will not be tolerated no matter when or where. Stay strong, pretty soon they're all grown and you wish they were small again.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:19 AM   #27
HALEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by gja1000 View Post
I bet it has been tough for him, but it sounds like you are doing everything possible to help him get through these tough times. Of course it's hard to say no to that sweet adorable little face!
Its been tough for both of us... But like my sister always says one day at a time... So that's how i'm living now.. Trying not to worry about tom...
Old 04-27-2012, 06:21 AM   #28
HALEY

Quote:
You're a good Mom Haley and it sounds like you're doing all the right things. You are so right that the word 'no' means 'no' and that backtalking will not be tolerated no matter when or where. Stay strong, pretty soon they're all grown and you wish they were small again.
Oh that backtalking... I think i got it under control now.. He knows not to push my buttons... I take the tv off him, play dates, playtime.. So he's a smart kid.. He's learning fast.. I told them at his daycare to do the same and not to give in.. They get rewards for being good at daycare also. So that helps me alot!