4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Prayer Requests

Old 05-03-2012, 05:05 PM   #16
JJJ
Donating 4WT Addict

I think they need to straighten things out with the wife. The wife should be setting the funeral and the girls should just be helping out.

I'm sorry about the box. I hope nobody took it in a desperate moment and hopefully it's just misplace.
JJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:42 AM   #17
lynne b

Send a message via Yahoo to lynne b
Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers. I do think the girls will talk with her about the expsense's.

I am driving myself crazy looking for the box, every time i go into a room i check it over, and trying to re trace my steps. No one has been in the house, other than my oldest daughter a couple of weeks ago, and i definatly know it's not her, youngest daughter knew nothing about it, other than that no one has been here while we have been home. It's really messing with my head though.
Thanks again
Old 05-04-2012, 02:42 PM   #18
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Didn't you tell me one time that someone, can't remember if it was a relative or not, was in your house while you and Keith weren't home? Keith just happened to come home and they were there? I can't remember all the details. Something about they found your key? It's been awhile since you told me that of course, but could it have happened again?

Whatever happened, I hope you find it soon.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:53 PM   #19
lynne b

Send a message via Yahoo to lynne b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
Didn't you tell me one time that someone, can't remember if it was a relative or not, was in your house while you and Keith weren't home? Keith just happened to come home and they were there? I can't remember all the details. Something about they found your key? It's been awhile since you told me that of course, but could it have happened again?

Whatever happened, I hope you find it soon.
Yes Janet, Keith did find my youngest daughters ex here one day and we did let the sheriff know about him.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:55 PM   #20
Janet

I knew it was a guy, but just couldn't remember. Anyway....hope you find it soon. My Moms jewelry means a lot to me as I'm sure your mothers does.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:09 AM   #21
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

You still haven't found the box??? Bummer!! You know what I do .........I pray about it!! It always seems like after that I find it. Good luck!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:34 AM   #22
Janet

How are your daughters doing Lynne? Are they able to work financial part of it out? The really are not responsible, but can understand them wanting their Dad to have a nice service. I also hope that their step-mother will be willing to let them have some of their father's things.

Did you ever find the box?