4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Beauty & Fashion

Old 03-21-2007, 10:52 AM   #16
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Mandy, It looks great on you , mine is shorter than yours. You will get use to it.. Your a very attractive woman.
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:52 AM   #17
Gina

Mandy, It looks great on you , mine is shorter than yours. You will get use to it.. Your a very attractive woman. I love your yorkies they are sooo cute. Looks like they want some attention. lol
Old 03-21-2007, 11:36 AM   #18
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
Ok girls, here we go.... before & after.
Mandy, it looks so nice!! I love it! A change is always so refreshing...
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 12:12 PM   #19
Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
Mandy, It looks great on you , mine is shorter than yours. You will get use to it.. Your a very attractive woman. I love your yorkies they are sooo cute. Looks like they want some attention. lol

Sorry for the double posting, I went to re edit and it posted twice lol
Old 03-21-2007, 12:54 PM   #20
rivermom

Awwww Mandy, I LOVE it!! Isn't it great sometimes having something totally different done to your hair? I haven't taken the plunge yet to get mine cut but Friday I have an appt. for a color change.

Great pics by the way!!!
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 01:05 PM   #21
Mandy

Thanks girls Now that its done, im wondering why i waited so long to do it LOL

Gina, do you keep your so short or do you have it cut regularly to the same length? My yorkies are real attention queens LOL
Sheryl, you will love the change, what color are you having done?
Old 03-21-2007, 01:10 PM   #22
rivermom

Quote:

Gina, do you keep your so short or do you have it cut regularly to the same length? My yorkies are real attention queens LOL

My natural hair color is light brown. Years ago I started getting frostings of blonde. Somehow my frostings ended up blending or ?? and now I am totally blonde. Definitely NOT the color I want to be. So I talked to my hairdresser this am and tried to explain what I want now. I am asking her to completely dye my hair back to it's light brown color, then add some blonder streaks around the hair that frames my face.

I'm a nervous wreck hoping my hair don't fall out. I guess if I go bald I will have something to start a thread about. LOL

Last edited by rivermom; 03-21-2007 at 01:12 PM.
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 01:10 PM   #23
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Mandy your hair cut looks so beautiful....and compared to your before picture, you look younger too!!! Now I'm for sure wanting something different done with mine, but with my round face, I'm just not sure which way to go. Think I'll check some online sites for haircuts this evening.

You look wonderful!!!!
Old 03-21-2007, 01:33 PM   #24
Mandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivermom
My natural hair color is light brown. Years ago I started getting frostings of blonde. Somehow my frostings ended up blending or ?? and now I am totally blonde. Definitely NOT the color I want to be. So I talked to my hairdresser this am and tried to explain what I want now. I am asking her to completely dye my hair back to it's light brown color, then add some blonder streaks around the hair that frames my face.

I'm a nervous wreck hoping my hair don't fall out. I guess if I go bald I will have something to start a thread about. LOL

Sheryl, same happend to my hair, the frostings blended in so much to totally blonde. Going back to light brown with a few frostings will work, and no you hair wont fall out lol
Dont forget to take before/after pics for us
Old 03-21-2007, 01:35 PM   #25
Mandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
Mandy your hair cut looks so beautiful....and compared to your before picture, you look younger too!!! Now I'm for sure wanting something different done with mine, but with my round face, I'm just not sure which way to go. Think I'll check some online sites for haircuts this evening.

You look wonderful!!!!

Thanks Janet
You will love a change, there was a program on the other afternoon about hairstyles, to go with shapes of faces.
Great idea to search for styles online
Also, dont forget the before/after pics
Old 03-21-2007, 05:47 PM   #26
Gina

Quote:

Mandy , I don't have any photos of me alone, here is one at a bridal shower, I am the one with the light yellow tank and black capris 4th from the right....sorry about the group shot. This is the lenght I always wear my hair.
Old 03-21-2007, 05:52 PM   #27
Gina

Sorry the photo didnt attach it says it was not the right size. I am computer ilerate..lol I tried..
Old 03-21-2007, 07:01 PM   #28
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
Sorry the photo didnt attach it says it was not the right size. I am computer ilerate..lol I tried..
If you will send it to me at AngieDoogles@gmail.com, I would be happy to resize and post it for you.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
Old 03-21-2007, 07:06 PM   #29
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Very nice new style, Mandy!!! It feels so good when you make a change and are happy with it!! Enjoy!!
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:06 PM   #30
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Angie, you hit the nail on the head! In the shower this morning washing my hair felt so weird! LOL
Lol, that's the thing that sticks out in my mind most when I get a haircut. I was shocked the first time I had more than a trim. My hair was REALLY long until middle school when I cut off about a foot. Washing my hair and the "flippy" feeling are the best parts in my opinion!