4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > My Pictures & Videos!

Old 09-20-2006, 10:35 AM   #16
magnolia

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLC12345678
Wow! They both have beautiful green eyes! Suzi, I see you have ALL KINDS of football fans in your house...you Alabama, hubby LSU, and I see your son is a Texas fan. Man, it must be a madhouse on the weekends!
That's not half of it!!! The "Texas Fan" is also an Ole Miss fan while my oldest is a MS State Fan and (GOSH, I hate to even TYPE this)....an........A....okay, I JUST can't type it but he likes the orange and blue too - he's currently looking for a new home And Pro Football, we all like different teams - we ARE the House Divided!!!

"Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been"....Jimmy Buffett
magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 10:38 AM   #17
RLC12345678
4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnolia
That's not half of it!!! The "Texas Fan" is also an Ole Miss fan while my oldest is a MS State Fan and (GOSH, I hate to even TYPE this)....an........A....okay, I JUST can't type it but he likes the orange and blue too - he's currently looking for a new home And Pro Football, we all like different teams - we ARE the House Divided!!!

You've got it rough, don't you?! With all those favorite teams, I wonder where he'll end up for college?! You know, if he is serious about going to the orange and blue school, I would love to give him a tour and take him to a game or two! I know you won't be caught dead there!
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 05:56 PM   #18
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

What handsome boys with green eyes... pretty girlfriend too
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 05:22 AM   #19
magnolia

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLC12345678
You've got it rough, don't you?! With all those favorite teams, I wonder where he'll end up for college?! You know, if he is serious about going to the orange and blue school, I would love to give him a tour and take him to a game or two! I know you won't be caught dead there!

He would LOVE that! But you're right, I wouldn't be caught "dead" there so he may never get his chance to visit until he has his own transportation to get him there! J/K! I'll support my boys in their college choice wherever that may be As hard as it would be for me (and you know what I'm talking about), I'd still love him if he chose the orange and blue. I'm doing it now! Both my boys are attending one of the local high schools (although youngest is at the Jr High, will be at the high school next year) and I'm a graduate of the other school! It is so hard for me to attend Taylor's football games and cheer for the Gators when in my heart, I'm a Viking! But I'm getting better at it

"Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been"....Jimmy Buffett
magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote