4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Relationships

Old 10-15-2006, 12:05 PM   #16
ice queen

almost all the time i do...except last time he came home from offshore...i bought a blace lace garter belt and thigh-hi black fishnet stockings and had candles lit and all our " toys" out on the nightstand.....had myself and the bedroom looking all sexy! he came in took one look at me, threw his clothes off in record time and jumped on me and was done in less than a minute...rolled over and passed out!!! i knew he had drove ten hours to get home but dang he could have done something for me!!! he made up for it the next day but my evening of seduction didn't go anything like i planned!!!
Old 10-16-2006, 06:14 AM   #17
Ponyup

Yup no problem here. Total G-spot girl. It works out great because my hubby isn't the best at foreplay, but he is the perfect size for me. To get off during foreplay they have to hit the g-spot then too. I have what I call a push button "O". Finger on G-spot inside one on outside push fingers together & I'm done. Guy that figured that out thought it was funny & gave me 27 in under 2 hours. I'd be trying to talk to him & he'd be like "wham" & I'd be like oops what was I saying.
Ponyup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 01:19 PM   #18
cindy0721

Send a message via Yahoo to cindy0721
lol... all the time for me ... sometimes even 2 or 3 times at a time... lol... hubby surecan push my buttons...
Old 10-16-2006, 01:20 PM   #19
cindy0721

Send a message via Yahoo to cindy0721
Thumbs up

lol... all the time for me ... sometimes even 2 or 3 times at a time... lol... hubby sure can push my buttons...
Old 10-17-2006, 08:33 AM   #20
sashajade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow
Well, the reason I wasn't sure if I wanted to answer is because I am not sure I have ever had one???!!! I guess if I had I would know.
trust me you would know lol
Old 10-20-2006, 11:58 PM   #21
Miss_Sara

well before I post I'm going to say I'm young now, but I'm writing from when I was like 14-16, and have since had a life change and wont be having sex again until I'm married ha ha ha.

I pretty much always climaxed
I think it was because I wasn't nervous or anything I just wanted to have sex ha ha ha
I definitly think a lot of the reason women don't is because they're self concious
Miss_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 10:35 AM   #22
sashajade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Sara
well before I post I'm going to say I'm young now, but I'm writing from when I was like 14-16, and have since had a life change and wont be having sex again until I'm married ha ha ha.

I pretty much always climaxed
I think it was because I wasn't nervous or anything I just wanted to have sex ha ha ha
I definitly think a lot of the reason women don't is because they're self concious
lol . yeah i think its got more to do with the woman than the man if she has a climax or not.
Old 11-04-2006, 04:33 PM   #23
potter

I wanna join in the fun too. I only climax during foreplay but not during sex. I really want to feel how it is like ti climax during sex
Old 11-06-2006, 06:51 AM   #24
Ponyup

Quote:
Originally Posted by potter
I wanna join in the fun too. I only climax during foreplay but not during sex. I really want to feel how it is like ti climax during sex
I take it you're a clitoris person. Try getting on top & stimulating that area while having intercourse. Also my friend bought a toy called the butterfly that stimulates that area for you during intercourse. With some women it just takes a little more work to come during intercourse, but it can be done.
Ponyup is offline   Reply With Quote