4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 01-08-2009, 04:39 PM   #391
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueyes View Post
I wish you would tell my kids that I have a good memory, LOL!!! I will take some new pics of Layni and post them soon. She just turned 5 months old. That's her in my avatar.
Feel free to show your kids my comment. I'm really excited to see more pics of Layni--and Jack too! My hubby has a soft spot for Great Danes so he'll be excited to see Jack.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:48 AM   #392
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Welcome to 4WT, Reba!! You'll find that we're pretty friendly here! Just jump right in and join us! Again, Welcome!!!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 08:06 PM   #393
MaddieBoo

Name- Maddie
Age- 19 (almost 20)
Marital Status- Boyfriend of 2 and a half years
Kids- Nope!
Pets- 1 yorkie, Lucas
Occupation- University student, also working at the front desk of a hotel
Fav Food- Couldn't possibly pick..Love food hehe
Fav Restaurant- The Greek House Resteraunt
Fav Vacation Spot- Lake Country, British Columbia
Something interesting about you- Sometimes my eyes look green, sometimes brown.
What would you do if I gave you $1000 right now? Save half, spend half on a shopping trip!
MaddieBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 05:09 AM   #394
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Hi Maddie!!!! Welcome to 4WT. Please make yourself at home here. Some wonderful, supportive ladies here....creme of the crop. Glad you've joined us!
Old 07-24-2009, 05:38 AM   #395
Blueyes
Donating 4WT Talker

Welcome Maddie!! I'm glad you found us! It's a bit slow around here in the summer, but please...post away
Old 07-24-2009, 06:26 AM   #396
DianaB

Welcome to 4WT, MaddieBoo!!!! You'll find that we have some of the most wonderful women in the whole wide world on this site!!!! We are a little slow right now with it being summer but don't give up on us!!! We have several of us on here who also have yorkies!! I have two, Reuger and Jazzi. We love to have pictures and hear all about what's going on with you!! Again, Welcome!!!!

After I stop laughing!!!
Old 07-24-2009, 08:45 AM   #397
MaddieBoo

Thanks everyone! I'll have to play catch-up since you all probably know each other so well! Hehe
MaddieBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:48 AM   #398
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

Hi Maddie! Welcome!

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:02 PM   #399
Janet

If you have any questions just ask...we'll try to help you get aquainted with everyone.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:10 PM   #400
lovePINK

Name-MAGGIE

Age-51 (DID I JUST TELL YALL THAT?.LOL)

Marital Status-MARRIED TO AN AMAZING MAN

Kids-4 GROWN KIDS, AND NUMBER 8TH GRANDCHILD ON THE WAY ANY MIN.

Pets-HARLEY AND LIL SHAY

Occupation-EDITOR

Fav Food-BBQ RIBS

Fav Restaurant-OUTBACK

Fav Vacation Spot-MICHIGAN, HOME OF MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN

Something interesting about you-Hmmmm LOL NOT THAT INTERSESTING..LOL

What would you do if I gave you $1000 right now? GIVE TO MY SON
Old 09-03-2009, 01:11 PM   #401
Janet

Hi Maggie....yeah...another 50 something...LOL. So glad you could join us here at 4WT. Please make yourself at home.

I'm Janet...been married 35 years, have one 18 year old son in college, 5 Yorkies and 1 Golden Retriever. I drive a school bus for a local school corporation.

You will absolutely love the ladies here...they are the best. Post away and let's get to know each other.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:44 AM   #402
DianaB

Welcome to 4WT, Maggie!!! We have women of all ages but it seems like the 50 somethings are the majority here so you'll fit right in!!!

My name is Diana and I, too, am married to a wonderful man and it's been 35 years!! We have 4 children, aged from 35 to 17, with my last one a high school senior. We have 6 grandchildren with one on the way. I have two yorkies, Reuger and Jazzi, and an airdale, Mollee. My husband is a farmer here in Kansas and I'm a homemaker and I also babysit my granddaughter, Karlie, who I often write about on here. She hilarious!!!

I'm excited that you've decided to join us. We're a very friendly group so don't be afraid to jump right in and add your comments!!

After I stop laughing!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 10:03 PM   #403
cynsir

Cindy, age 51
I have one child, Andy who is a SSG in the Air Force stationed on the East Coast
I have three wonderful pets Mazie, 13 yr old English Cocker Spaniel; Misty 2 3/4 yr old Yorkshire Terrier; Cassie 3 month old Maltese
Marital Status SINGLE and loving it
My fav food is BBQ Ribs
My fav resteraunt is Red Lobster
I am not working just on SSD
Something interesting about me - I am very proud of my son. I really enjoy my pups
If you gave me $1000 what would I do: Give half to my son and put the rest in the bank.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:22 AM   #404
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Hi Cindy! It is good to have you on here - we hope you check in everyday - this is a wonderful group of women. I notice Diana "introduced" herself above and i think that is a good idea, so that the newcomers can get to know us "old timers"

I'm 57 (soon to be 58). I've been married to my wonderful husband for 27 years. Unfortunately, he is disabled due to heart/lung disease and he has diabetes, among other chronic illnesses. It is a good thing that he is married to a nurse! I teach nursing at our local University. I love my profession, I can't imagine doing anything else!

I have one daughter who is married and lives about 10 minutes from me. I have two beautiful granddaughters who are the lights of my life!!! One is 12 and the other is 2 - nope, their mom and dad did not get divorced and remarried, they just got a wild hair to have another baby, 10 years after the first one!

I have two yorkies, Rowdy (4 years old) and Rex (3 years old). They are such great guys and keep my husband company all day, everyday while I'm gone to work!

I love to garden and have a tiny little square foot garden (3 feet X 12 feet) in my back yard. This summer I grew tomatoes (coming out of my ears - so many), strawberries, peppers, eggplant (didn't really do too hot) summer squash and herbs. Right now I have fall tomatoes that are looking good, should produce in October (in central Texas our growing season is loooong), peppers, and winter squash - oh and I still have sage, bay leaves, and oregano going strong.

Welcome to 4 Women Talk - we hope you like it her, I think you will!

Last edited by gja1000; 09-12-2009 at 03:27 AM.
gja1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:50 PM   #405
Janet

Hi Cindy!!! It's so nice to have you join us. You won't find a better group of women anywhere.