4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 09-12-2009, 02:09 PM   #406
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Hi Cindy and welcome!
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:14 PM   #407
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Welcome, Cindy!!! You'll find several women right around your age on here and we have a great time. Just check out some of our posts!! We have some really wonderful and friendly women on here. Don't be afraid to join in our chatter, as I said, we're friendly!! You'll also find that there are a lot of us on here that own yorkies. I'm pretty sure that it has to do with us being a sister site to YT. Oh, and we do talk about our dogs.....and grandchildren.......children.......husbands....... .and anything else that we want to.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:22 PM   #408
spiritwings1202

Hi everyone!

Name-Joyce Baker
Age-49
Marital Status-30 years
Kids-3..... A son 28 Fred and a Son 26 JD and a daughter 24
Pets-2
Occupation-retired hairdresser
Fav Food- Italian
Fav Restaurant- Olive Graden
Fav Vacation Spot-any where south with the ocean
Something interesting about you-I would love to open a pet boutique someday
What would you do if I gave you $1000 right now? I would first say thank you! bc I know that times are tough right now and then I would book my daughter and my grandson a ticket to come home for christmas bc I don't get to see them that much. Em came home to live with me during her pregnancy bc her husband got deployed for 17 months. I was blessed to share the pregnancy with her and Anthony's first 7 months. After Mikes deployment I helped Em and Anthony move back so that they could be a family but it is so hard to not be able to share special occassions. I miss them so much it hurts!! Enough wailing! lol
Then after I bought a ticket I would give the rest to the church!
Old 12-03-2009, 05:48 PM   #409
Blueyes
Donating 4WT Talker

Hey Joyce!! Welcome to 4WT!! You're going to love it here. We are a bunch a crazy ladies that love and support each other at all times. Post a lot because we want to get to know you!! I'm working on getting my son and dil home for the 1st week in January. They live in Seattle. I wish yours could be home, too
Old 12-03-2009, 07:24 PM   #410
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Hi Joyce! Welcome to 4womentalk! We are so glad you joined us! This is a wonderful supportive place to come. We hope you come often and post lots!!!
Old 12-04-2009, 06:24 AM   #411
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

Welcome Joyce!

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:20 AM   #412
DianaB

Welcome to 4WT, Joyce!! Yay!!! Another Baker!!! That's so cool!!! You'll fit right in here with all of us!! You'll find that there are quite a few of us that are around your age. We have such a great group of women here and we're such a loving and caring group!! Personally, I think that there's not another group out there that is as wonderful as our group and I'm glad that you've decided to join us!!

I'm sure that it was really hard to have your daughter move out with the baby after you got so attached. Having the family back together was important though....but still I'm sure it felt lonely after they left. Well, you've got us now!! LOL!!!! I look forward to learning more about you so don't be afraid to join in with all of our chatter!!! Hugs!!

After I stop laughing!!!
Old 12-04-2009, 02:12 PM   #413
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
So happy to see you're posting Joyce!! Everyone is right....this is a great forum and we truly do care about one another. So please don't be afraid to ask anything. Looking forward to getting to know you better.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:19 AM   #414
enlighten60

Question New

Hello everyone I am new to 4women talk . can I get any help setting up my page. there is alot of information am so lost. I did get on the page to chage my fonts and the colors, but I went to add an album a box came up for backround I have no clue what to put in here. it say no BB allowed nothing to click to upload.
please help me . I'm also with Yorkie Talk and I am lost there also.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:27 AM   #415
DianaB

Hello and welcome to 4WT!! You'll find that we're a sister site to YT but a whole lot smaller. We have some really wonderful and close friendships on here and are always ready for new ones to join!!!

I elieve that your question about background has to do with the background page in your Profile page. It has to do with setting up your profile page with color. You can check out my profile page. The stripes are my background.

I hope this helps......Again, Welcome!!!!

After I stop laughing!!!
Old 02-22-2010, 10:01 AM   #416
enlighten60

Red face

Hello everyone I am so sorry I forgot to write my name. Marcina
Old 02-22-2010, 11:05 AM   #417
paula1961

Hi Marcina!! Welcome to ya! Hope you figure out how to fix your page.
Sometimes I get so confused on how to do all this computer stuff There are lots of places you can go to online and pick out a background and then copy and paste it to your profile.

For pictures, you should be able to click on add an album, and it should give you the option of uploading your pictures.

I'm sure one of the other girls can explain it better than me! Anyways......so glad you're here!! We are very friendly so just jump right in!!

By the way, do ya have a furbutt?
paula1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:00 AM   #418
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

Welcome, Marcina!

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:24 AM   #419
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Well it's almost 2:30 and they are still hearing all the hardship cases, e.g. Too sick to serve or self employed, or care for young children or the elderly. I'm ready to get this over with. I'm sure glad I brought my iPad.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:56 PM   #420
DianaB

I take it you're doing jury duty!!!! At least you have your iPad with you!!! You could be here in Kansas with me......keeping an eye on the weather!!!!