4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Relationships

Old 04-22-2008, 06:03 PM   #31
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

He had a couple of eye appointments last week. The eye doctor said that he has macular degeneration that has caused his vision problems plus the stroke definitely damaged that area as well. I don't think that there's much that can be done for it. I haven't been around him much so I really can't tell you how he's doing with the vision problems. My husband's been going over to his parents pretty regularly.

This is definitely going to be a hard year for us. My husband's so used to having his Dad help. I can help out but I can't hook and unhook the implements and do some of the harder work. I can only drive the tractor. My son's been helping for a while but soon his job will pick back up and he'll be busy with other things.

I saw my brother-in-law this afternoon and he mentioned that his wife was driving the tractor (I had been driving too). I said that next fall us wives should get a cruise from the guys for helping out. He said that it probably would have been cheaper in the long run to have hired help instead of using his wife!! Probably so!!!!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote