4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Entertainment & Shopping

Old 10-14-2008, 08:38 AM   #31
HALEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiramisu View Post
You drive a hard bargain!
I know but i'm tired at night to, i work 8 1/2 hours a day, have to pick up the baby at daycare, go home, feed him, bath him, then about that time Mike is home then we go grocery shopping, shoot by that time i'm ready for bed... and i really don't feel like grocery shopping but you have to do it..
Old 10-14-2008, 08:47 AM   #32
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALEY View Post
ps. i ordered something from jc penneys online and when i went to check out that's when they signed me up for something, and that's where this charge came from, so be careful when you buy something from them online... it was around 10.00 if i remember right.. i was pissed.....
Thanks for the update. I'll keep an eye on things. You had to put a credit card in to enroll and I used my Penney's card which I never use so if a charge is put on it I'll definitely know about it. It wouldn't be the first time that Penney's has had a conversation with me. The mail out that I received says right on the front "free membership". We'll see. Thanks again.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote