4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Beauty & Fashion

Old 03-24-2007, 03:33 PM   #31
Mandy
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieDoogles
So have you noticed that it's usually the three of us on around 7 most nights? lol! These immediate response discussions are hilarious!
LMAO... we got to keep this place moving, cant have it slow-mo
Old 03-24-2007, 03:35 PM   #32
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
LMAO... we got to keep this place moving, cant have it slow-mo
My mom just signed in to 78 new messages! Wonder how many of those were ours?! LOL!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 03:36 PM   #33
Chandra Amaya
4WT 500 Club Member

Send a message via AIM to Chandra Amaya Send a message via Yahoo to Chandra Amaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieDoogles
My mom just signed in to 78 new messages! Wonder how many of those were ours?! LOL!
awww poor mommy...she is going to kill us
Old 03-24-2007, 03:36 PM   #34
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandra Amaya
awww poor mommy...she is going to kill us
She just laughed!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
Old 03-24-2007, 04:50 PM   #35
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

LMAO ~ ok ladies listen....My friend Kim came over and well her and I have been out on the 4-wheeler most the day. Let me say this that ummm I look like crud. So a picture right now is not an option. LOL

I've been trying to console my friend because she gave me the news today that her and hubby are going to divorce, UGH. So, we've had a few drinks, I am cooking her dinner and she is spending the night for "girls night slumber party".

Pictures will be tomorrow or so...
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:54 PM   #36
Chandra Amaya
4WT 500 Club Member

Send a message via AIM to Chandra Amaya Send a message via Yahoo to Chandra Amaya
awww...guess we ahve to wait alittle longer. Have a great time with your friend & its wonderful of you to try to keep her up now.
Old 03-24-2007, 04:55 PM   #37
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivermom
LMAO ~ ok ladies listen....My friend Kim came over and well her and I have been out on the 4-wheeler most the day. Let me say this that ummm I look like crud. So a picture right now is not an option. LOL

I've been trying to console my friend because she gave me the news today that her and hubby are going to divorce, UGH. So, we've had a few drinks, I am cooking her dinner and she is spending the night for "girls night slumber party".

Pictures will be tomorrow or so...
Oh Sheryl, I'm so sorry for your friend!! That's just awful news! At least she has you to help her through this difficult time. She's very lucky in that aspect. Maybe things with her husband will improve? Good luck tonight and have as much fun as possible!
Old 03-24-2007, 05:47 PM   #38
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Sheryl, So glad you like your new hair color, and so sad about your friend. I logged in this afternoon and Mandy, Angela and Traci have been chatting away. 262 unread posts !!!! Wow!!!
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 06:06 PM   #39
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn
I logged in this afternoon and Mandy, Angela and Traci have been chatting away. 262 unread posts !!!! Wow!!!
LOL! A good portion of those posts were in a silly game thread. We were trying to keep things alive while waiting for more people to sign on...and we were having tons of fun!!!
Old 03-24-2007, 06:18 PM   #40
rivermom

You ladies crack me up. So...What does one do while having a friend over who decides to call hubby (possibly ex) to talk? I GET ONLINE TO 4WT!! LOL...It's sorta like "going into the other room" I guess you can say to give her "private time".

**Sheryl begins to listen to friend talk to hubby on phone** Ouch, doesn't sound pretty. **Sheryl begins to try to concentrate on 4wt and is having trouble** LOL
Old 03-24-2007, 06:20 PM   #41
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivermom
You ladies crack me up. So...What does one do while having a friend over who decides to call hubby (possibly ex) to talk? I GET ONLINE TO 4WT!! LOL...It's sorta like "going into the other room" I guess you can say to give her "private time".

**Sheryl begins to listen to friend talk to hubby on phone** Ouch, doesn't sound pretty. **Sheryl begins to try to concentrate on 4wt and is having trouble** LOL
Hope we can help distract you and keep you entertained!!!
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 06:59 PM   #42
rivermom

My friend went home. (slumber party over ) I guess her hubby decided not to go home, and her sister (who lives w/ them left for some car races). Well, my friend didn't want to leave her daughter home alone. She is almost 14 and has cerebral palsy and was not a happy camper to find out she was home alone.

I tell ya - I almost feel numb right now. It's so hard to see friends around me who are not happy and trying to figure out which path in life they should be on. Trying so hard to find that peace within, if only a speck.

Life is short and I find it disturbing to think that some might go through their entire life never finding true happiness or peace within. To me it seems it might be living hell on earth. Very sad indeed, very sad.
Old 03-24-2007, 07:17 PM   #43
Gina

Aww Sheryl, life sometimes is indeed unfair, I am glad that your friend has a good friend in you. You had some day, starting with your hair coloring , friends cancellation of horse riding and now your other friend having marital problems wow.. Btw my son's girlfriend owns two horses and she rides, one day she will take me to see them. I doubt that I will ride tho..lol I m chicken.. When you get photos post pleese lol
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:26 PM   #44
AngieDoogles

Sheryl, that sounds like such a rough night! I'm so sorry you and especially your friend Kim had to go through that. I feel so sorry for her. I think people with marital problems are some of the most unfortunate people on earth and I hate to hear that someone you care about is going through that! Perhaps with time things will get better and if not maybe she will some day be happy with where her life takes her. I just hope she is able to reach that point in her life VERY quickly! I'm glad she has you to be there for her during this difficult time. I'm sure that means the world to her. You are an amazing person to put yourself through the emotional pain of being there for her, that's such a hard road to walk! I hope you will get to see how much your friendship is helping her!
Old 03-24-2007, 07:28 PM   #45
rivermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
Aww Sheryl, life sometimes is indeed unfair, I am glad that your friend has a good friend in you. You had some day, starting with your hair coloring , friends cancellation of horse riding and now your other friend having marital problems wow.. Btw my son's girlfriend owns two horses and she rides, one day she will take me to see them. I doubt that I will ride tho..lol I m chicken.. When you get photos post pleese lol
Oh thanks Gina. Normally I am a pretty up beat positive person, but to see my friends hurt really affects me. This friend, Kim. Gosh I've known her since we were 12 years old. We met in Home Economics in Jr. High school. (Do they still have Home Economics in school these days anyway??) Well, her and I know the in's and out's of each other like sisters almost more then we know ourselves, LOL.

Anyway, we've been friends through it all. Both having babies as teens, marriages, divorces, watching our kids grow into adults themselves and have babies. It's incredible really. I've helped her bury both her parents and she will be there to help bury mine, etc...etc... I do wish for her peace and happiness. If I could wrap it and give it away that would be so easy. I guess happiness isn't a gift you can give away but to only give yourself right? Each person having to allow themselves to receive their own gift?