4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > The Positive Forum!

Old 10-30-2007, 11:43 PM   #46
Mandy
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

You are by no means stealing the thread Angie, we are all very very happy, and that needs to be celebrated. I'm happy, i can share in your joy!
Old 10-31-2007, 03:57 AM   #47
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
You are by no means stealing the thread Angie, we are all very very happy, and that needs to be celebrated. I'm happy, i can share in your joy!

I agree whole heartedly
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:05 AM   #48
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Oh Angie! You made my day! Thank you.

Debbie,

Prayers and hugs for you!

CELEBRATION TIME

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 09:07 AM   #49
AngieDoogles

I have several positives today!

~I got to sleep in
~Brendon has been super sweet
~Marty has been the biggest cuddler EVER today
~I'm getting lots of good advice from all of my "moms" on 4wt
~6 days till Maddie!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 09:15 AM   #50
rivermom

positive for the day........I laughed before noon and soaking in a hot bubble bath as long as I wanted to.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:46 AM   #51
Tink
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Tink
My positives today are:

1. 2 more pups went to their new homes this morning and the families were really nice people. They were both so excited about getting their pups that they arrived early and stayed quite a while just visiting and playing with the whole litter.

2. I'm half done with my Christmas shopping and it's ALL paid in full, plus I have enough set aside to finish up without assuming any debt to get done. WHEW

3. My youngest has finally decided to enroll in college! She's decided she wants to be a counselor for troubled teens.

Yeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwww!!!
Old 11-03-2007, 10:03 AM   #52
AngieDoogles

I have a few more positives after checking the mail!

~The pictures for my family collage came today and I just finished putting it together!
~Marty's new clothes got here!!!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
Old 11-03-2007, 11:10 AM   #53
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Positives for the day:

My daughter called me!!! I'm still in shock. I'm going to post a thread about it.

I am so happy, but I need my adrenalin to settle down.

Angie,
Aren't you going to post pix of the pix and the clothes?

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:31 AM   #54
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy
Positives for the day:

My daughter called me!!! I'm still in shock. I'm going to post a thread about it.

I am so happy, but I need my adrenalin to settle down.

Angie,
Aren't you going to post pix of the pix and the clothes?

Judy, what great news!!! I can't wait to read all about it!!! I am SO happy for you! YAY!!!!!!

I will post pics soon. Hubby wanted to do a few other things before the "photo shoot"... silly boy!
Old 11-03-2007, 11:41 AM   #55
Mandy

Oh Judy, i am really very very happy for you, thats a WONDERFUL positive!
Old 11-03-2007, 03:06 PM   #56
Mandy

Ok... you girls have big positives, but thought ide share a few little ones of mine.

Chelsey won in 2 Halloween contests, on YT i posted the pic with a ciggy in her mouth, on the other site the mad GREEN rabbit pic. Soon as we found out, i told her SHE WON, she walked around swishing her little booty, Chanel did the booty dance for her, it was so freaking cute LOL

My second, and VERY IMPORTANT positive is, my son told my husband, and me on thursday night, that he would love to go back to playing drums!!!!!
He started playing when he was 10 years old, and stopped 2 years ago, he has played for the public a few times. He took private lessons, he really is an excellent drummer, and now a friend of his, has asked him to join hes band, they looking for a drummer, so he asked us what we thought about it.
On monday i'm enrolling him in for music school here in town, they give evening classes, my husband is looking for new drums for him, because i sold the ones he had.
He has such talent for this, we both told him to use hes talents, and never let them go to waste, he is now old enough to understand what we mean
Old 11-04-2007, 07:51 AM   #57
AngieDoogles

Mandy, big or small, reading about the good things in your life (and the other ladies lives) really brings a smile to my face. That's why I love this thread. And besides, those aren't even small!!

Congrats to Chelsey and as for you son, how exciting!! You'll have to post a video of him playing.

Today's positives:
~I start taking the Seasonique today so hopefully that means less pain in the future.
~Brendon's dad is coming over today and his step-mom may be going to jail again. (This is DEFINITELY a positive. When she is home, she doesn't allow Brendon's dad or brother to have a relationship with him. They have to sneak around if they want to see him at all.)
Old 11-04-2007, 08:04 AM   #58
rivermom

Mandy - That is great news about Collin. You will have to take some pics of him banging away on those drums. Ya never know - we all might be buying a cd later when his band hits it big!!

Angie - Why is Brendon's step Mom possibly going to jail (again)?
I hope the new medi works wonders for you too! Pain free is definitely a good thing!
Old 11-04-2007, 08:54 AM   #59
AngieDoogles

Sheryl, she is a VERY evil woman. She has done SO many things that she deserves to go to jail for...what she ACTUALLY went to jail for was embezzlement. Twice! The first time she stole $30,000 in checks from a church she worked for (and an undetermined amount of cash) and the second time, she stole over $1,000 from a car company she worked for. I don't know all of the details this time, but it seems she's up to the same stuff again. Brendon was thrilled when he found out. (Pretty sad, but she really needs to be kept away from his younger brother.)
Old 11-04-2007, 12:46 PM   #60
katepoet

I have been studying our justice system lately - I hope she gets some better rehab of some kind to straighten her out. Sounds like you all feel she is beyond hope. Have they tried psychiatric care?
katepoet is offline   Reply With Quote