4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Weight Loss Support

Old 02-14-2008, 02:38 PM   #46
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Dear Janet,

I'm just reading this and am so proud of you!!! That's almost 20 pounds in 5 weeks.

WAHOO!!!

It does seem like it's going to take forever sometimes, but it won't. Hang in there and celebrate your successes. I still have my first star from 5 years ago hanging on my fridge.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:46 PM   #47
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
At the WW meeting and weigh-in last night I was a expecting a weight gain and I got it! I gained a whole .2

I was so nervous on Tuesday with the ice and Ricky was driving so when I get really nervous I eat. I tried to pick good things, but slipped just a little. so .2 is not bad at all. I'll do better this week.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:02 PM   #48
Tink
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Tink
Janet, .2 could mean you drank an extra HALF glass of water before your meeting. LOL I wouldn't beat myself up over that. Even a monthly hormonal change can add an extra few pounds, so .2 is nothing to be ashamed of.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:22 PM   #49
Jlynn

I'm just seeing this! You go girl! I wouldn't worry about that .2 lb...you are doing an awesome job.

bravo.gif (if you click him, he's clapping...don't know why he doesnt work otherwise)
Now, if I could just figure out a way to join your bandwagon. LOL
Jlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 06:31 PM   #50
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Well, I only lost .4 pounds (which a good passing of wind would have taken care of), so don't worry about it. You're going to have a week or three like that.

You're doing great!

Old 02-22-2008, 04:34 AM   #51
Janet

Had our WW meeting and weigh-in last night. I lost 2.4 lbs and a grand total of 20.6 lbs.

So far I'm doing really good. I did discuss with them last night that for some reason this week I was feeling more hungry than I did the first month. On WW you should never feel hungry. I need to make sure I'm getting all my points (which I am) and not be afraid to use the 35 extra weekly points. I don't use many of those at all. I also need to make sure I get in my protein and fiber. I thought I was, but obviously need to check it more closely like I did when I first started.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:56 AM   #52
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

I think that's an incredible weight loss Janet! Congratulations.

I lost 1.6 this week, making it a total of 2.4 pounds altogether. I was very happy!
It doesn't seem like a lot, but I only need to lose 10 pounds. I'm also using my 35 extra points since I can't live on 18 points/day.

I'm also finding that I'm hungry lately. I went to the produce store and bought a bag of baby carrots. At WW, I buy their snacks, which I love, but I can't add any extra points so I have to stick to veggies when I get hungry. I also eat fruit once/day because it's healthy. It's a balancing act - deciding between points and nutrition!

You're going to be very happy once you get to your goal weight and have figured out a good diet for your lifestyle.

Old 02-22-2008, 07:00 AM   #53
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

That's so good, Janet!!!!! It's really starting to add up!!!!! Way to go!!!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 09:07 AM   #54
Janet

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy
I think that's an incredible weight loss Janet! Congratulations.

I lost 1.6 this week, making it a total of 2.4 pounds altogether. I was very happy!
It doesn't seem like a lot, but I only need to lose 10 pounds. I'm also using my 35 extra points since I can't live on 18 points/day.

I'm also finding that I'm hungry lately. I went to the produce store and bought a bag of baby carrots. At WW, I buy their snacks, which I love, but I can't add any extra points so I have to stick to veggies when I get hungry. I also eat fruit once/day because it's healthy. It's a balancing act - deciding between points and nutrition!

You're going to be very happy once you get to your goal weight and have figured out a good diet for your lifestyle.
Congratulations Judy!!!! I think you're doing great too! I will take any weightloss I can get..even if it's .1....LOL. As long as something is coming off. I wish I only had 10 lbs to lose. You were very smart not to let yourself get really heavy like I did. I need to lose 101 lbs, really more if I can. 20 is gone, so I just need to keep going. My very first goal is to get to 1 lb less than 200. Then I'll feel like I'm REALLY getting there. Once I get there...I'll need to lose approx. 55 more lbs. I'll do it this time if it's the last thing I do.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:26 AM   #55
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

If you keep losing at this rate Janet, you and I will reach our goals at about the same time!

Old 02-22-2008, 01:15 PM   #56
Tink

Send a message via MSN to Tink
You're both doing well!
Way to go Judy and janet!
I'm very happy for you.
Old 02-22-2008, 03:56 PM   #57
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Janet Congratulations and to you to Judy that is wonderful. I lost 7lbs. myself on my not eating to well plan..lol I am scheduled to have my implants loaded in two weeks.. so another few pds. will be coming off..

Janet by the summer you will be wearing that thong bathing suit.. <wink>
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 04:12 PM   #58
Janet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
Janet Congratulations and to you to Judy that is wonderful. I lost 7lbs. myself on my not eating to well plan..lol I am scheduled to have my implants loaded in two weeks.. so another few pds. will be coming off..

Janet by the summer you will be wearing that thong bathing suit.. <wink>

<running around screaming> No no no !!! It will be much longer than that....IF EVER, remember Gina...I'm 52 years old, no thongs!!! It drives me crazy when the undies ride up...LOL Had to edit...I'll be 53 next month <screaming again>
Old 02-22-2008, 04:59 PM   #59
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
<running around screaming> No no no !!! It will be much longer than that....IF EVER, remember Gina...I'm 52 years old, no thongs!!!

It drives me crazy when the undies ride up...LOL Had to edit...I'll be 53 next month <screaming again>

THAT MY DEAR IS CALLED A WEDGIE! LMAO
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 08:26 PM   #60
Marilyn

You ladies are nuts!!!!!!! Congratulations, Janet!!!!!! YOu are awesome!!!!!!!!

(Gotta watch the exclamation points or I'll double post again!)
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote