4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Health & Diet

Old 07-09-2009, 04:34 AM   #46
lynne b

Send a message via Yahoo to lynne b
so glad to hear things are looking up for you and your mom. It's hard to imagine how hard these surgeries are on older people, i know it has taken almost a year (hard to believe it's been that long) for mom to get to where she is now and she is still not a 100% back to where she was but so much better. I think if the Dr would have handeled it differently she would not have gotten as bad as she did, luckily you know more of the medical aspect of things, i on the other hand trusted the Dr and i really should have questioned the meds that he put mom on. Thanks to you i did take control of mom's care and things turned out better then i ever thought they would.
Thank goodness for your daughter also, i hope they both have a nice lunch together.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:10 AM   #47
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Lynne, I'm so glad your mom is doing better. I just knew she would - I remember saying over and over to you - this is not right - things just do not sound right. Fortunately, you were able to get things changed and look at your mom now - so much better!

Mom was still a bit "off" early this morning - she asked my daughter when she brought her a new chair (it was the same chair she's had in her room for the last 2 years! ). I reassured my daughter that it was dehydration from overnight and sure enough after a big glass of water and another of juice, mom was clear as a bell.

Brooke took her to get her hair fixed at the beauty shop and she did great!
Old 07-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #48
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Gayle and Lynne,

It is wonderful that both of your Moms are doing well!

judy is offline   Reply With Quote