4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Weight Loss Support

Old 05-21-2012, 07:43 AM   #61
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Wow, Janet!!! You're doing GREAT!!! I'm so ready to be losing again......I'm just not losing. I'm trying to drink more water which for some reason I don't do enough of......not just water but any drinking.

Betsi.....I would have never guessed from your pictures that you were about the same size as me!! You look so much slimmer!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:05 AM   #62
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I wouldn't have guessed that about Betsi either. Wish I looked that small at this weight. I just want this weight off. I've already wrote out an exercise plan for when school is out. It's just hard for me when school is in session. I love showers, but by the time I do everything, I'm taking 2-3 showers a day....that's way too much.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:18 PM   #63
Blueyes
Donating 4WT Talker

Lol! Y'all made my day! Why do you think I just post face pictures, lol? I'm heavier than I've been in a long time right now, but I'm working on it. I'm 5'8, and let me tell you I can carry some pounds Here is a pic so you can see me. We are in front of the Arch de Triumphe, built by Napoleon. We had just walked up a million stairs, lol!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2823.JPG (59.8 KB, 7 views)
Old 05-22-2012, 02:32 AM   #64
Janet

Youre beautiful, still don't look like you are over 200 lbs. it's a great picture of you both.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:38 AM   #65
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Betsi, you carry yourself well! You sure don't look like 200 pounds! It is so good to be tall! You are really a beautiful woman!

Keep it going Janet! You are doing great!

Diana, maybe you should read the book again. Diabetes is so hard!

I have been ping ponging about 4 pounds lately. I decided that I am going on a more satisfying diet. I have a 100 calorie bagel and a piece of fruit for lunch, and maybe another piece of fruit during the day. I have been eating candy, candy and more candy! I think I'm carb starved! I think I only want to lose about 5 pounds, but maintaining it is so hard! I am very small, so it really shows in my stomach. (5'1" on a good day).

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:09 AM   #66
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

I'm right there with you Judy on being short. I'm 5'2" on a good day. I feel your pain, 5 lbs is a jeans size for me.

The ONLY good thing about all this with Gary is that I can't eat when I am upset, so I have lost 6 lbs in the last 2 weeks. I have to force myself to eat and I can eat very little at a time. It feels like there's a big lump in my throat all the time and my stomach feels upset. I feel like I could throw up and it's hard to swallow food. There is a silver lining though, I can eat whatever I want because I can only eat a few bites of it. I'm trying to eat healthy though, I can't get sick from lack of nutrition.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:18 PM   #67
Blueyes
Donating 4WT Talker

Oh Gayle, that's such a sad way to lose weight I eat everything in sight when I'm stressed, which is what happened after my kids left. I know I do this, but I can't seem to control it.

BTW.. I weigh wayyy over 200. I can't believe I just put that in writing
Old 05-23-2012, 06:28 AM   #68
DianaB

I know how you feel, Betsi. I don't like to talk or write what my weight is either.

Betsi, I started to write this yesterday and ended up losing it......but I think you're very beautiful and you don't look too heavy. I'm sure having the extra inches in height helps a lot.......if I could just grow 4 more inches maybe I'd look a lot better too!!! I'm 5' 4"......way too short for my weight.......maybe if I were 6'4"!!!! Of course then I'd have trouble finding clothes to fit!!! But I'd look skinny!!!

After I stop laughing!!!
Old 05-23-2012, 09:50 AM   #69
Blueyes
Donating 4WT Talker

Y'all are so sweet, thank you!! Diana, you crack me up! I have a lot of saggy, baggy skin on my body, and I really think it's from losing and gaining large amounts of weight through the years. I inherited my aunts ugly legs...what I would give for ankles...Anyway, they get me where I want to go so I try not to complain I always thought it was so unfair because my brothers have great legs and I got the ugly ones, lol!!
Old 05-25-2012, 06:36 AM   #70
DianaB

I don't like my legs either.....they are heavy and my ankles are thick!! Arms are flabby!!! It's not a pretty picture!! Don't even try to imagine it!!! The sad part is that I was 105 before I got pregnant. My Mom and Dad were both small people and my brother is too. I would love to get under 200 lbs. I'm trying but still have about 25 more to go to get there.

After I stop laughing!!!
Old 05-25-2012, 10:31 AM   #71
Janet

I don't mind my legs so much until they get closer to my hips...lol. I'm stuck again. Up 2 lbs...down 2 lbs....stay the same and then up a lb down a lb. I'm hoping now that school is out maybe I can exercise more and get into a habit.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:32 AM   #72
DianaB

You're doing so good!!! Weight flucuates some.......anyway mine does then all of a sudden it will go down. I've got to get serious about my diet!!

I don't know what I've done but I am feeling so energetic lately!! I did take a couple of small amounts of the DE earth a few days ago. It's suppose to kill parasites inside of you.......not that I thought I had any but I thought it couldn't hurt. I've also given some to the dogs!! Yesterday I was so active clear up until I went to bed and even then could have stayed up a little later.

Dae Lynn's losing weight again. She's down a few more pounds so I'm sure that will help encourage me. I'm so ready to swim......maybe I should check the water......hmmmmmm.......

After I stop laughing!!!
Old 05-29-2012, 01:24 PM   #73
JJJ
Donating 4WT Addict

This summer I don't care about my weight. When I lose my stomach people tell me I look anorexic. When I gain (and of course goes to my tummy) they tell me I'm getting older. I am going to enjoy the beach in my bikini and will be showing a few extra pounds and eating everything I can afford
JJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 02:04 PM   #74
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

If I stayed on my diet, I would probably lose enough weight, but I pigged out twice this weekend!

My new diet is quite liveable too. Ah well!

Gayle, you have to eat nutritious food if you are not able to eat much. I'm sure you know that, but ...I'm just sayin! One day at a time!

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:48 PM   #75
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Thanks Judy, you are right. I went to the farmers market this afternoon and got some delicious peaches and plums. Oh my, they are so yummy. I also got squash and tomatoes. When I got home today, 3 of my tomatoes were starting to turn pink!!! I picked them and put them in the window. If I let them get ripe on the vine the birds will eat them. I also got a sugar baby watermelon at the grocery store and it was delicious. I hit the jackpot. I couldn't eat any meat tonight, but I did have some yummy fruits and veggies. I really need to lose more weight, but I will take care to eat healthy.