4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > My Pictures & Videos!

Old 09-13-2006, 06:27 AM   #61
RLC12345678
4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
I didn't mean to correct you....LOL I just thought maybe I said the wrong day that I was going. Some times I have such huge brain farts it's hard to remember..
I know you weren't trying to correct me I knew you were going Thursday, but I woke up this morning thinking it was Thursday for some reason As you can tell, I have brain farts, too!
"To whom much is given, much is expected." ~Luke 12:48
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 06:34 AM   #62
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Can we start a 12-step program for brain farts too???? LOL I'll be the first one to sign up!!!
Old 09-13-2006, 07:22 AM   #63
Necee419

Here's a pic of hubby and me. I am NOT photogenic at all, never have been. But since everyone else was so brave, here goes...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wed Pic.jpg (102.9 KB, 74 views)
Necee419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 07:24 AM   #64
Janet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necee419
Here's a pic of hubby and me. I am NOT photogenic at all, never have been. But since everyone else was so brave, here goes...
You look so pretty and the greenery in the background is wonderful. You make a very handsome couple
Old 09-13-2006, 07:30 AM   #65
Necee419

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
You look so pretty and the greenery in the background is wonderful. You make a very handsome couple
Thank you, you are so very sweet. I don't know why you were making such a fuss about posting your picture. You are a very lovely woman, inside and out.
Old 09-13-2006, 07:50 AM   #66
hle_625

Everyone here is very beautiful! I only have 2 pics and they arent saved to the computer, they are in photobucket so I will post the links!

The first one is me being silly on my 21st bday this last May and the 2nd one is of my wedding day!

http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...gAnch=imgAnch3

http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...Anch=imgAnch21
Old 09-13-2006, 09:19 AM   #67
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLC12345678
Gina, you are so pretty!!! How is Gucci, by the way? Is she all well?

Rebecca thank you for the compliement at my age I accept any ..lol Besides your a very pretty girl. Thank you for asking about Gucci, she is doing so much better since the operation a few weeks ago. She is basically back to normal. She has her days where she wants to eat lots and now a days I have to hand feed her the wet food. I think its more behavorial lol She goes back in a few weeks to retest her bile acids and hopefully she will have good results. Once again thanks for asking
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:39 AM   #68
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Hey, isn't this a great looking group or what!!!!!!!????? Everyone looks so good!! I hate to mention anyone specifically cause I might leave someone out, but love the casual pic's, the wedding pics, the self taken pics. I was thinking when we get a few more posts of putting a photo of each person on a document with the names below & sharing it with y'all so we could put a name with the face when we are posting. Will try to get around to it in a day or so if no one beats me to it.
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 05:09 PM   #69
Meg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn
Hey, isn't this a great looking group or what!!!!!!!????? Everyone looks so good!! I hate to mention anyone specifically cause I might leave someone out, but love the casual pic's, the wedding pics, the self taken pics. I was thinking when we get a few more posts of putting a photo of each person on a document with the names below & sharing it with y'all so we could put a name with the face when we are posting. Will try to get around to it in a day or so if no one beats me to it.
What a great idea!!
I would love that!
Old 09-13-2006, 07:46 PM   #70
Jlynn

Okay, doesn't anyone else have this problem?

Whenever I come across one of these "post your picture" threads, I shy away. It's not because I don't want anyone to know what I look like, but, one of the things I like about this site (and YT) is the anonymity. Not from you all, but if I want to talk trash about my mil, neighbor, buddy, etc., it's nice to have some "plausible deniability", if they would ever happen upon this site. Once my pics out there, there's no saying, "gee, that woman does have a lot in common with me, but I would never have said that about you"

Am I the only one who is concerned about this?

BTW, I have enjoyed reading this thread!
Jlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 05:24 AM   #71
Janet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlynn
Whenever I come across one of these "post your picture" threads, I shy away. It's not because I don't want anyone to know what I look like, but, one of the things I like about this site (and YT) is the anonymity. Not from you all, but if I want to talk trash about my mil, neighbor, buddy, etc., it's nice to have some "plausible deniability", if they would ever happen upon this site. Once my pics out there, there's no saying, "gee, that woman does have a lot in common with me, but I would never have said that about you"

NAW, I don't care. I would say it to their face if I had the nerve, this way they can read all about it, have time to calm down before they actually kill me.....LOLOL
Old 09-14-2006, 05:33 AM   #72
Necee419

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlynn

I've thought about that but I really doubt it. The chances of someone seeing your pic and going back and reading every last thing you have posted is slim. But if that were to occur, so be it. I have never said anything that wasn't entirely true so I have nothing to hide.
Old 09-14-2006, 01:35 PM   #73
Jessica

Here are 2 pics of me & my hubby.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg us1.JPG (90.2 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg scan0002.JPG (127.6 KB, 36 views)
Old 09-14-2006, 02:35 PM   #74
Kimberley

Well, I think that everyone looks AWESOME! Such a beautiful group of women! I'm proud to be a part of this forum!!!!
Old 09-14-2006, 03:27 PM   #75
Janet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
Here are 2 pics of me & my hubby.
You are a very nice looking couple! Hope you're enjoying this site!!! I think it's the greatest!