4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > My Pictures & Videos!

Old 10-27-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Talking A Friend and I

Here are a few pictures of Diana and I that her husband took. He gave us direction on how to pose. Don't ya think photography should be his second passion.....lol It was fun!!! Aren't we a pair??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 007.jpg (36.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 008_renamed_11402.jpg (61.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 009_renamed_31522.jpg (59.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 010_renamed_19699.jpg (69.2 KB, 15 views)
Old 10-27-2010, 03:28 PM   #2
Janet

One more.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 011_renamed_5802.jpg (70.9 KB, 12 views)
Old 10-27-2010, 03:42 PM   #3
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

OMG! What fun you gals must have had!!! I just know you had the BEST time, even if it was way too short and way too stressful for Janet (driving).

I just LOVE seeing the pictures!!! You both are so beautiful! And you can just tell you are the best of friends! What a gift.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:42 PM   #4
Blueyes
Donating 4WT Talker

LOL!!! It looks like you take direction well I know you two had so very much FUN!
Old 10-27-2010, 08:05 PM   #5
paula1961

I bet you two had so much fun! Love the pics!! I can tell how much you love one another by the looks on your faces!
paula1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:28 AM   #6
Janet

Thanks ladies....I did have fun, but it was way too short. I wish I hadn't been so nervous about the driving. I honestly don't think I would be as nervous driving next time now that I know what to expect, but still planning on flying. It would be faster and we'd be able to spend more time together. At least I can say I drove that far all by myself.

I really enjoy being with Diana and hope we can visit each other often. She had the most beautiful room made up for me and I had my own bath too. Her home is so beautiul and so comfy and I love the feeling that I had there. Diana is a wonderful hostess and a great cook too. I love her bunches and bunches!!!!
Old 10-28-2010, 01:30 PM   #7
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

That first picture was when Glen said "Show the girls on 4WT what kind of weekend you had!!" ROFL!!!!

Janet, you are so kind!!! We did have a good time!! I was so proud for Janet to meet my family and see my grandchildren!!! All but Jaci and Nate......they had other plans for the weekend.

As for cooking......it's so much fun when there's company here and I plan better for meals. The way to a cook's heart is to ask for recipes......which you did wonderfully!!!!! I hope your family likes them as well as you did!!!!

Janet, you are a very dear friend and you know you are welcome here anytime!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:23 PM   #8
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

You are so great together! Two beautiful women, who love each other! Janet, have you thought about taking up dancing?

I bet the food was delicious, and that you had lots of fun! Which kids did you see?
Did you hold the baby, and see Karlie?

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:49 PM   #9
Janet

Oh yes....I think Dean liked me...he kept coming over to me when I was sitting on the couch and yes...I got to hold him. He has such a sweet smile...I love it!! And Karlie....she is just as cute as her pictures Diana has shared, but I think she mortified Diana .....LOLOL. I have a cackle as a laugh...I can't help it...especially if I get really tickeled. Well....I just happened to laugh and Karlie looks at me and says...."you laugh just like a witch"......LOLOL. That made me laugh even more. I thought it was so funny, but I don't think Diana and Dae Lynn did. Hey....she was just being honest.

Diana....I fixed the Taco soup and corn bread this evening. We have a cold spell going on...46 degrees and it tasted sooooo good. It was too spicey for Rick, but he didn't mind the cornbread for someone who normally doesn't like it. Ricky wants to try it when he gets home from work this evening. I hope he likes it. Too bad if he doesn't....I do...LOL.
Old 10-29-2010, 07:36 AM   #10
DianaB

Yes, I was mortified when Karlie said that you laughed like a witch. She seems to be facinated by witches. Hopefully it's just because of halloween.

Janet got to meet all of the kids and their families except for Jaci and Nate. They went out of town so Janet will have to come back later and meet them. She even got to meet my MIL, Althea. They seemed to get along very well!!! She also didn't get to meet my Mom and step-dad.

I'm glad that the soup turned out well. Didn't you love the Jiffy mix cornbread? It's so yummy and like a piece of cake!!! Sorry that it was too spicy for Rick.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:40 AM   #11
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

I'm glad you had such a good time together! I had a feeling that's where Janet was going!

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:54 PM   #12
Janet

Diana....Ricky got home last night from work...about 9:30 PM, but I was already in bed. I asked him this morning if he liked the soup and he said it was "delicious." I've never heard him use that term before, but he loved it and the cornbread and had two bowls before he went to bed. Today he ate another two bowls for lunch. Guess I'm gonna have to find a way to hide it before he eats it all.....LOL.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:44 PM   #13
Blueyes
Donating 4WT Talker

Looks like you're going to have to make some more! I LOVE Jiffy cornbread
Old 10-29-2010, 06:01 PM   #14
DianaB

It definitely sounds like the taco soup and cornbread was a hit!!! Yay!!!! Janet CAN cook!!!!
Old 10-29-2010, 07:39 PM   #15
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Sounds YUM!!! I love Taco soup. And Jiffy cornbread - my husband WILL NOT eat anything else. Well, usually he won't. Shortly after my mom moved in with us she decided she'd cook beans and make scratch cornbread. Gary ate it, but he didn't like it, so I had to tell mom to always use Jiffy.

My crazy sister-in-law, puts a box of jiffy and a yellow cake mix together!!! You talk about RICH. It is good, but too rich I think! Of course, Gary loves it!