4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Career

Old 04-30-2007, 07:47 AM   #1
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Exam Week

Well, it is finally here! I have my first exam at 1:20 today. My last is Wednesday at 8 and then I'm done for the semester and I'll have more time to be on here. YAY!

Sorry I've been MIA from 4wt the past week or so. Hubby and I went on a weekend retreat/marriage conference and before that we were moving. We are mostly settled now so I look forward to catching up! (I can't believe how busy the site has been since I've been gone!)

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 08:09 AM   #2
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

We've missed you, Angie. My daughter finished her college papers last week and I know what a BIG relief it was to her and how busy she was with it. We look forward to chatting with you when everything's done. Good luck with your exams!!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 08:14 AM   #3
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaB
We've missed you, Angie. My daughter finished her college papers last week and I know what a BIG relief it was to her and how busy she was with it. We look forward to chatting with you when everything's done. Good luck with your exams!!!
Oh yeah, getting all of the papers and projects finished last week was such an incredible feeling! The weight of the world was suddenly NOT resting on my shoulders anymore, lol. I'm not too stressed about exams at all because most of mine are optional this semester. I'll be back on here as normal now that we are settling into the new place and the semester is almost over. I sure have a lot to catch up with though.

Is your daughter coming home for the summer? I hope you get to spend a lot of time with her!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
Old 04-30-2007, 08:48 AM   #4
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

She's home a couple of nights a week. She's still been working part-time here in town a few half days and driving back to school (it's an hour and a half away). I've been trying to get her to appy for a job where she goes to school but she has a hard time with rejection and she takes it very personally when she doesn't get a job. She graduates in a few days with a degree in biology and she's not sure what to do next. She really likes her little apartment and doesn't want to give it up so maybe she'll go ahead and apply for some jobs and stay there. She has a BIG problem with indecision.

I'm sure that she'll be home quite a bit this summer. We're a really close family so I know that she'll be home to find out what's going on.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:04 AM   #5
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Glad you're back Angie. I know you're probably looking forward to it all being over with. I know I can't wait till the end of school, and I just drive a bus...LOL I just can't wait!!!!!
Old 04-30-2007, 01:00 PM   #6
Mandy

Good luck with the exams Angie! Will be thinking of you, its great to see you again
Old 04-30-2007, 02:17 PM   #7
AngieDoogles

Thanks everyone! I'm more than half way done now. I took an exam earlier today and gave my presentation for a semester long project just now and I took an exam last Thursday so I only have two more left; spanish and theater. Both of those should be easy. *deep breaths* YAY!
Old 04-30-2007, 04:09 PM   #8
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Angie.. Good luck with your exams, you will do great. We miss you and are looking forward to seeing you again.. btw where is Traci? Hope all is well.
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 07:45 PM   #9
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
Angie.. Good luck with your exams, you will do great. We miss you and are looking forward to seeing you again.. btw where is Traci? Hope all is well.
Traci has gotten addicted to a game, World of Warcraft. I'm not sure when she will resurface...hopefully soon...

Thanks for the well wishes! I'm excited to only have two left.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:27 PM   #10
Mandy

WOW only 2 left, you must be so excited, knowing its almost over.

Tell traci she needs to get back here... she is missing a lot, and we miss her!
Old 05-01-2007, 09:41 AM   #11
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy
WOW only 2 left, you must be so excited, knowing its almost over.

Tell traci she needs to get back here... she is missing a lot, and we miss her!
I'll let her know.

I finished another exam this morning, so I only have one more to go! YAY!
Old 05-01-2007, 09:44 AM   #12
Mandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieDoogles
I'll let her know.

I finished another exam this morning, so I only have one more to go! YAY!

Thanks girl

Almost there wooooooohooooooo im happy for ya
Old 05-01-2007, 09:44 AM   #13
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Thanks girl

Almost there wooooooohooooooo im happy for ya
lol. Thanks. I just can't wait to be done!!!
Old 05-01-2007, 09:55 AM   #14
Mandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieDoogles
lol. Thanks. I just can't wait to be done!!!
Do you have vacation after tomorrow, or do you have to go back for other things?
Old 05-01-2007, 04:16 PM   #15
AngieDoogles

Quote:
Do you have vacation after tomorrow, or do you have to go back for other things?
I'm starting a full time job that I've been working off and on for the past year on a temporary basis. It's at a local pharmacy and I really love all of the people there and the pay is REALLY good for such easy work. I've been wanting to go on full-time for a while now, but my schedule just now worked out so that I can. I'm really looking forward to it.