4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > All Else > Site Comments & Suggestions

Old 12-07-2006, 06:30 AM   #1
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Non-active Members

Hi Administration!!! As you probably can tell, I love this forum..LOL Anyway, I was wondering, do you send anything to members who haven't posted for awhile? I know it was done on YT before. I was planning on going through the members list and inviting them back, but didn't want to seem pushy, if the Administation does this.
Old 12-08-2006, 03:15 PM   #2
Janet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
Hi Administration!!! As you probably can tell, I love this forum..LOL Anyway, I was wondering, do you send anything to members who haven't posted for awhile? I know it was done on YT before. I was planning on going through the members list and inviting them back, but didn't want to seem pushy, if the Administation does this.

I just finished PMing all the members who haven't posted since October. Sorry, but I just couldn't wait.....LOL I am so excited that some will come back and then we'll have even more to talk about.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:04 AM   #3
Willow

Good job Janet!!

I forget to come here sometimes.....lol But I do try to get here and make a few new posts atleast every week or so!
Willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 11:42 AM   #4
red98vett

Me too ...I'm normally on YT and one other site but am trying to post more here ...I like it ... it's nice seeing familar names AND new ones too
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 09:59 PM   #5
Chandra Amaya
4WT 500 Club Member

Send a message via AIM to Chandra Amaya Send a message via Yahoo to Chandra Amaya
I thought it was a good time to bring this back. It seems we get alot of new members who don't post. Any ideas on getting more invovled?

lol put how instead of who edited
Old 03-24-2007, 02:12 AM   #6
Janet

The only thing I thought of was PMing the members, and I did. Took me two days on and off. Some had simply forgot about this site after signing up and others said they would be coming back. Not sure what else to do.
Old 03-24-2007, 04:36 AM   #7
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

I am sure they all will be back. Who could possibly forget all of us over here.? LOL
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 05:52 AM   #8
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
The only thing I thought of was PMing the members, and I did. Took me two days on and off. Some had simply forgot about this site after signing up and others said they would be coming back. Not sure what else to do.
Janet, if you decide to do this again, maybe we could split up the names that we want to PM that way it won't be too time consuming for any one person. That's a great idea though!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:08 AM   #9
Chandra Amaya
4WT 500 Club Member

Send a message via AIM to Chandra Amaya Send a message via Yahoo to Chandra Amaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieDoogles
Janet, if you decide to do this again, maybe we could split up the names that we want to PM that way it won't be too time consuming for any one person. That's a great idea though!
Very true. I would love to help. You don't have to do it all alone girl.