4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Relationships

Old 01-22-2008, 06:26 AM   #1
Fairydust125

Kissing issues

I love my bf but the kissing is just not there. When i used to kiss my (now ex) we were so in sync at kissing and it was sooo gooood, the kind that leaves you with butterflies and wanting more but he was not the one for me. Now i feel like my current bf is the one for me but i dont like kissing him for some reason Can someone be the one if you don't like kissing? Will it last? He wants to kiss me all the time and i always pull away. He is soo good looking, it's not that, it's just something, idk. Everything else is great, the sex is great, we just leave the kissing out, or we just peck. But i like making out, it makes things more exciting but i just dont like kissing him and he gets aggitated.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:33 AM   #2
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Figure out why you don't like kissing him..is it the actual kiss? the ex? Once you figure it out..then teach him what you want and how you want it. Kissing class could make things real exciting.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:53 AM   #3
Fairydust125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
Figure out why you don't like kissing him..is it the actual kiss? the ex? Once you figure it out..then teach him what you want and how you want it. Kissing class could make things real exciting.
No it's not the ex, i just don't like the way he kisses. Maybe it's his lips, idk. If i could put my ex's lips on his and the way he kissed that would be perfect lol
Old 01-22-2008, 08:07 AM   #4
Ponyup

My husband doesn't like to kiss. And personally he's not the greatest kisser either but, it's better now. I miss those people you could just kiss for hours & he's just not into that. No one will be perfect & you have to decide what you are willing to live without. All my hubby's wonderful qualities totally out weighed his short comings in the kissing department & now it's totally a non-issue. However if you are making him feel like he's undesirable or doing something wrong the two of you need to try & work it out or he'll just get more hurt & perhaps distant. I'm with janet; try & figure out what the problem is & then fix it. Men can learn. My hubby was an aweful kisser when we met, but I've changed my style & he changed his & now we get on pretty well when we do it now it's nice. But you have to tell him what's up or you'll hurt his feelings.
Ponyup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:16 AM   #5
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

I agree with both Janet and Ponyup. Kissing and making out is just so nice.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:31 AM   #6
Janet

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy
I agree with both Janet and Ponyup. Kissing and making out is just so nice.

Now hold on there a minute Judy...I in no way said that I may feel that way with someone else, but for now...no way. I still want separate rooms and hopefully soon that will happen. Good things are worth waiting for.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:50 AM   #7
Ponyup

Janet you are so bad. I'm trying to convince my hubby that since he doesn't like to kiss I should get a free pass to kiss others, he's yet to go for that.
Old 01-22-2008, 02:56 PM   #8
Janet

Well now you're married ya know and you're not suppose to want to kiss someone else. I'm okay....I don't want to kiss anyone...LOL or do anything else for that matter. I know I'm a stinker.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:39 PM   #9
Fairydust125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponyup
My husband doesn't like to kiss. And personally he's not the greatest kisser either but, it's better now. I miss those people you could just kiss for hours & he's just not into that. No one will be perfect & you have to decide what you are willing to live without. All my hubby's wonderful qualities totally out weighed his short comings in the kissing department & now it's totally a non-issue. However if you are making him feel like he's undesirable or doing something wrong the two of you need to try & work it out or he'll just get more hurt & perhaps distant. I'm with janet; try & figure out what the problem is & then fix it. Men can learn. My hubby was an aweful kisser when we met, but I've changed my style & he changed his & now we get on pretty well when we do it now it's nice. But you have to tell him what's up or you'll hurt his feelings.
Same with me, my bf's good qualities outweighs the fact that we dont really kiss. I don't make him feel like he is undesirable or anything like that, i just pull away sometimes if he wants to full on kiss, like i will peck him a lot but to make out i don't like to with him. I will occasionally do it but not all the time. I guess it's not that big an issue for him, just for me. But it's something i can live without or learn to love it later on. He is a great guy so the fact that we don't kiss is not such a big deal, i just question if it will affect our relationship later on, we only have about 2 yrs together. Everything else is good. Thanks!
Old 01-22-2008, 06:40 PM   #10
Fairydust125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponyup
Janet you are so bad. I'm trying to convince my hubby that since he doesn't like to kiss I should get a free pass to kiss others, he's yet to go for that.
lol yea right!
Old 01-22-2008, 07:49 PM   #11
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Personally, I think kissing is very important. If you don't click kissing, is the chemistry really right? Life is short and you usually get one real chance to get it right. Just make sure before you "settle" for less than you would like. Try to think how you will feel in 30 years.
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:16 AM   #12
Ponyup

I've been with my hubby like 8 years now. And it actually makes me feel really special when we kiss because I know he's not a fan, but he does it because it's important to me. And no we didn't mesh in kissing immediately, but we meshed in every other way. Now that we've been married for a little while I've found that the physical stuff isn't that important to me. I always thought I was a sexual person, but I was just using my body to make people like me. I found a wonderful man who's my best friend & loves everything about me not just my body & that's so much more important. He's not very passionate or emotional, but that is so good for me cause I am very emotional & he keeps me grounded. No one can tell you what's right for you. If he's the right one then He's the right one that's all their is to it & no two relationships are ever the same. I believe some people get divorsed because marriage wasn't what they thought it would be or how it is in the movies. I'm here to tell you that you can never predict how you're relationship will be by looking at others. Everyone's relationship is different so you have to find what works & feels right for you.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:05 AM   #13
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
Now hold on there a minute Judy...I in no way said that I may feel that way with someone else, but for now...no way. I still want separate rooms and hopefully soon that will happen. Good things are worth waiting for.

You are so bad Janet! Actually, those two sentences were two different statements. I agreed with what you and Ponyup said in your previous posts.

Then, I put in my own 2 cents - that kissing and making out is fun.

Old 01-23-2008, 09:08 AM   #14
Mandy
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Hahaha if i was brave enough, i would add a heck of a lot more to this thread, but i'll keep it cool, and say - life is for us all to enjoy
Old 01-23-2008, 12:11 PM   #15
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

- and quite true.

Life is short.