4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Prayer Requests

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2008, 07:17 AM   #1
Shada

Prayers for my Keller

My old Keller boy had a bad seizure last night around 11:30.
Keller is 17 years old. In good health for a old dog, but his hips/back legs are giving out on him.

I was terrified. It was horrible. I held him till it was over begging God to please let it end, telling him I loved him and mom was here..

For a few hours after he was disoriented which is normal. He tried to get up and couldn't. He would not drink so I got a syringe and got a little water down him. When I picked him up his back legs were dead. Hung down in awkward position. I put him on his bed next to the couch and slept beside him all night. I ended up staying up till 4:00am watching him and petting him when he got restless.

Woke up at 5:30 and he was walking around living room. I took him outside and he was able to potty. He is now like he was before the seizure with no noticeable change.

My sister has epilepsy so I am no stranger to seizures.
To see someone you love human or not, have a seizure is a experience I pray I (and them) will never go thru again.

So please say a prayer for my Keller boy.
I am afraid my time with him will be ending soon.
Shada is offline   Reply With Quote