4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Entertainment & Shopping

Old 06-28-2008, 03:41 PM   #1
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

GTKY Quiz #5

I had forgotten all about my quizzes! Here's a new one. Remember that I'm leaving off question number one because it just asks for your name.

2. What toothpaste do you use?

3. Shop alone? Shop with someone? Who?

4. Best type of cake?

5. I love the smell of.........

6. How do you like your popcorn?

7. Favorite Magazine?

8. Aspirin? Aceteminifin? Ibuprofen? Tough it out?

9. What did you do last night?

10. Manicure? Do-it-yourself nails?

11. What's your favorite comfort food?

12. High fashion? Total casual?

13. Kill bugs? Try to save them?

14. Best friend in Kindergarten?

15. I can't bear the sound of........

16. What was your favorite thing on the playground?

17. I would love to see......

18. I would love to time-travel back to........

19. I would love to time-travel forward to........

20. Can you change a tire?

21. Swallow anything by accident as a kid? What?

22. Romantic dinner for two? Big party?

23. Favorite take-out food?

24. I can't stand the smell of...........

25. Favorite smoothie?

26. Ever tried dog or cat food?

27. Hair color?

28. Contacts? Glasses? Great vision?

29. Favorite game as a kid?

30. Salty? Sweet?

31. I can't wait until I can.........

32. Lone Ranger? Team player?

33. Do you try to find shapes in clouds?

34. Details? Big picture?

35. What are you good at?

36. Favorite jewelry accessory?

37. Appointment for color? Dye your own hair?

38. I love to listen to.........

39. Coolest thing you learned this week?

40. Tap? Bottled? Sparkling water? Filtered?

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 04:31 PM   #2
DianaB

2. What toothpaste do you use? Right now it's Colgate but I prefer Aim.

3. Shop alone? Shop with someone? Who? I like to shop alone but usually I have a daughter or two with me. I love to shop with my aunt, Marva.

4. Best type of cake? Chocolate with chocolate/peauntbutter frosting!! My favorite!!!

5. I love the smell of.........Just bathed babies, lilacs, honeysuckle, and my husband!!!

6. How do you like your popcorn? With lots of butter and salt! But no can do.

7. Favorite Magazine? Country Woman

8. Aspirin? Aceteminifin? Ibuprofen? Tough it out? Ibuprofen

9. What did you do last night? My husband grilled steaks and my daughter, Dae Lynn, came out and we had a long discussion about some things going on in her life.

10. Manicure? Do-it-yourself nails? Neither, my nails are natural. Ugly but natural!!!

11. What's your favorite comfort food? Fried Chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy!!!

12. High fashion? Total casual? Total, total casual!!!!

13. Kill bugs? Try to save them? Kill them ugly buggers!!!! But I do have a Black Widow in a jar that we're feeding! We did have a slug and a snail but we turned them loose yesterday. We also have a large coccoon that we're waiting on to hatch.

14. Best friend in Kindergarten? Karla Cotton

15. I can't bear the sound of........Kids being really loud and rowdy.

16. What was your favorite thing on the playground? Swings and monkey bars

17. I would love to see......Jesus, an Angel, a tropical island, my grandchildren all grown and happily married!!!

18. I would love to time-travel back to........Jesus day so I could meet Him!!! Or to be able to meet Abraham Lincoln!!

19. I would love to time-travel forward to........50 years from now so I could see how my family was all doing. I could see all the new babies and how they're all doing. Things that I wish my Grandmothers could see with me now.

20. Can you change a tire? No, but I give it a good try if I have to. My husband, son, brother-in-laws, son-in-laws, and friends are but a call away!!! My daughters can change tires, oil, and do other minor repairs to their cars.

21. Swallow anything by accident as a kid? Not by accident!! I once sneaked out a bottle of baby aspirin and ate them. You know, I still hate that orange flavor!!! I also sneaked into the medicine cabinet and ate Ex-lax!! I thought that it was chocolate candy. I NEVER did that one again!!! I was really awful! I kept my poor mother hopping. She was probably glad when my husband finally took over!!

22. Romantic dinner for two? Big party? Both

23. Favorite take-out food? Our choices here are hamburgers, pizza, or chicken, but I would prefer Chinese!!!!

24. I can't stand the smell of...........Rotten Soybeans or unwashed bodies!!! YUCK!!!

25. Favorite smoothie? Strawberry

26. Ever tried dog or cat food? When I was little my cousin told me it was good so I tried it once......never again!!!

27. Hair color? Grayish Brownish!! I think that it's going to change soon!!!

28. Contacts? Glasses? Great vision? I'm wearing glasses because of dry eyes but I'm hoping to get back into my contacts. I really don't think that it's going to happen though.

29. Favorite game as a kid? Kick ball or hide and go seek in the dark!

30. Salty? Sweet? Both!! But I'm trying to not have much of either!

31. I can't wait until I can.........Meet Janet!!!! And all the rest of you!!!!

32. Lone Ranger? Team player? I am both, but lately I seem to be more of a Lone Ranger.

33. Do you try to find shapes in clouds? Always!!! I'm always pointing out shapes to someone!!!

34. Details? Big picture? I really didn't get this one because it depends on what I'm doing! I'm not good with little details, like decorating a cake. My personality doesn't allow it! I have some traits of the Choleric personality.

35. What are you good at? I'm a pretty good cook. I like to think that I can help where ever I'm needed whether it's in an office or on the tractor or teaching a class. I'm good at speaking in front of people.

36. Favorite jewelry accessory?I have a bracelet that is silver looking with gold accents and it's stretchy to put on. It has swirls and goes with some silver jewelry that I wear. I had another one that I liked even better but I lost it.This is kinda' what it's like except it has gold on it too. http://cgi.ebay.com/Silver-Tone-Fili...QQcmdZViewItem

37. Appointment for color? Dye your own hair? I don't color my hair, but I think that's about to change!!!

38. I love to listen to.........Songs that bring back memories or feelings, rain, quiet, my family talking or laughing, the wind in the trees, and a really beautiful song.

39. Coolest thing you learned this week? That things are better in my daughter's life than I thought!!!

40. Tap? Bottled? Sparkling water? Filtered? Filtered!

After I stop laughing!!!
Old 06-28-2008, 05:04 PM   #3
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
2. What toothpaste do you use? Crest

3. Shop alone? Shop with someone? Who? Usually alone

4. Best type of cake? chocolate cake with chocolate icing

5. I love the smell of......... clean

6. How do you like your popcorn? With very little salt and lots of butter

7. Favorite Magazine? Taste of Home, Country Woman, Redbook...lol I like a lot of them

8. Aspirin? Aceteminifin? Ibuprofen? Tough it out? Most of the time..tough it out, but when I can't handle it...ibuprofen

9. What did you do last night? Watched TV and went to bed early

10. Manicure? Do-it-yourself nails? I just do my own nails

11. What's your favorite comfort food? fried chicken, mashed pototaes with gravey and mac and cheese, Chocolate anything, sweets

12. High fashion? Total casual? Total casual

13. Kill bugs? Try to save them? squash them pesky critters

14. Best friend in Kindergarten? Sherry Merrill

15. I can't bear the sound of........ nails on a chalkboard

16. What was your favorite thing on the playground? swing

17. I would love to see...... green beautiful mountains of Tennessee

18. I would love to time-travel back to........ 1965

19. I would love to time-travel forward to........ I wouldn't

20. Can you change a tire? yes

21. Swallow anything by accident as a kid? What? I don't know about swallowing anything, but I put a fake pearl up my nose once

22. Romantic dinner for two? Big party? party

23. Favorite take-out food? pizza

24. I can't stand the smell of........... vomit

25. Favorite smoothie? haven't really had one

26. Ever tried dog or cat food? only a milk bone

27. Hair color? auburn/brown

28. Contacts? Glasses? Great vision? contacts

29. Favorite game as a kid? kick the can

30. Salty? Sweet? sweet

31. I can't wait until I can......... fit in smaller clothes

32. Lone Ranger? Team player? both

33. Do you try to find shapes in clouds? once in a while

34. Details? Big picture? both

35. What are you good at? anything I set my mind to

36. Favorite jewelry accessory? earrings

37. Appointment for color? Dye your own hair? appointment

38. I love to listen to......... my son and county music

39. Coolest thing you learned this week? that I'm not near as young as I use to be

40. Tap? Bottled? Sparkling water? Filtered? bottled

Last edited by Janet; 06-28-2008 at 05:09 PM.
Janet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 05:16 PM   #4
Janet

I wish I would have read yours first Diana. I always just jump right in answering and I would like to write more like you did. After reading yours, it brought back things to mind. I think if I would have taken the time to think and write more....ours would have been so much alike.

Can't wait for the next one...and I'll think about it even more.
Old 06-28-2008, 05:43 PM   #5
DianaB

Don't let me go so long without posting the next one! Remind me! (I know that you did a while back and I got too busy to post it!)

After I stop laughing!!!
Old 06-28-2008, 05:45 PM   #6
Janet

Okay, I'll try my best. I love these quizes. Is that how you spell it????...it doesn't look right?...LOL
Old 06-28-2008, 06:39 PM   #7
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

2. What toothpaste do you use? Crest cinnamon flavored... but right now I have citrus flavored

3. Shop alone? Shop with someone? Who? I like shopping alone because I don't feel like I'm wasting someone else's time. I also don't mind shopping with my mom because we were never really close and it makes me feel good when she tells me I look good in something Plus she always encourages me to buy things lol

4. Best type of cake? Cherry cheesecake

5. I love the smell of......... puppies and baked stuff

6. How do you like your popcorn? with butter and seasoning salt

7. Favorite Magazine? Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire

8. Aspirin? Aceteminifin? Ibuprofen? Tough it out? I'm like Janet... usually tough it out but if I need to I take ibuprofen

9. What did you do last night? I spent all night cuddling and playing with Layla

10. Manicure? Do-it-yourself nails? do-it-yourself. I have had one manicure ever and I loved it, but I can't justify spending money on things like that when I usually need to keep my nails super short for the guitar and for my bike gloves.

11. What's your favorite comfort food? Chips, they're my guilty pleasure. I can eat a whole giant bag of chips in one sitting.

12. High fashion? Total casual? If I could wear heels every day of my life, I would! I love being dressed up, so I'll say high fashion, even though it's all from discount stores lol

13. Kill bugs? Try to save them? KILL KILL KILL! I am terrified of spiders. The only bugs I don't mind are ladybugs! I usually save them.

14. Best friend in Kindergarten? His name was Neil. I moved away right after kindergarten, and then I found him earlier this year on Facebook and we caught up

15. I can't bear the sound of........ metal scraping on metal.

16. What was your favorite thing on the playground? The swings

17. I would love to see...... the whole world! Actually after watching the Sex and the City movie a couple weeks ago I haven't been able to stop thinking about New York. The countdown is on... 150 days!

18. I would love to time-travel back to........ the 40's and 50's because I like the style

19. I would love to time-travel forward to........ That one's tough... I'm not sure I'd like to time travel forward.

20. Can you change a tire? I never have, but I've seen it done a few times so I think I could handle it!

21. Swallow anything by accident as a kid? What? I don't think so

22. Romantic dinner for two? Big party? big party!

23. Favorite take-out food? I got take-out so much when I was in college that I'm sick of it all!

24. I can't stand the smell of........... rotten potatoes

25. Favorite smoothie? tropical

26. Ever tried dog or cat food? never

27. Hair color? Dark brown

28. Contacts? Glasses? Great vision? Contacts, and glasses at night.

29. Favorite game as a kid? Hmmm probably this game my cousins and I used to play at my grandma's at night, we called it "Midnight Ghost". One person had to sit on the front steps and count from one o'clock to midnight while everyone else hid. Then after counting to midnight, the "Midnight Ghost" would come out to look for everyone, and the people who were hiding had to run back to the steps without getting caught. Last one there was the next midnight ghost lol

30. Salty? Sweet? Salty

31. I can't wait until I can......... move somewhere exciting

32. Lone Ranger? Team player? I guess I can be a little of both

33. Do you try to find shapes in clouds? All the time! Especially when I'm driving, which is pretty distracting.

34. Details? Big picture? I'm definitely a details person.

35. What are you good at? Shopping I guess I'm good at finding good deals and bargain hunting.

36. Favorite jewelry accessory? Silver bracelet from Mexico, or any of my giant selection of watches (I have a thing with watches lol)

37. Appointment for color? Dye your own hair? Dye my own. I've gotten pretty creative wtih it too. I usually do a base color, then bleach out some highlights, and then put another color into just the highlights... you remember I said I'm a details person right? haha

38. I love to listen to......... My dog's excited clicking of her nails on the floor when I get home and she can't wait to see me, and any music that will make me dance!

39. Coolest thing you learned this week? My grandma finally sold her cabin... for 6 times the price she bought it for 8 years ago!

40. Tap? Bottled? Sparkling water? Filtered? I usually just drink tap water. I trust the water here!

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 06:49 AM   #8
teri88

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaB View Post
I had forgotten all about my quizzes! Here's a new one. Remember that I'm leaving off question number one because it just asks for your name.

2. What toothpaste do you use? Sensydyne
3. Shop alone? Shop with someone? Usually my sister Joan or daughter Megan
4. Best type of cake? homemade chocolate, warm from the oven, no icing
5. I love the smell of.........lilacs

6. How do you like your popcorn? movie theater extra butter (that's how I LIKE it. I eat air popped, no butter
7. Favorite Magazine? People
8. Aspirin? Aceteminifin? Ibuprofen? Tough it out? vicodin!
9. What did you do last night? went to a surprise 80th birthday party for Kenny's uncle
10. Manicure? Do-it-yourself nails? Nothing. I keep them short

11. What's your favorite comfort food? mashed potatoes12. High fashion? Total casual? Totally casual
13. Kill bugs? Try to save them? run and scream and let my husband deal with them
14. Best friend in Kindergarten? Tommy O'Malley

15. I can't bear the sound of........rap music16. What was your favorite thing on the playground? see saw

17. I would love to see......Ireland
18. I would love to time-travel back to........1900
19. I would love to time-travel forward to........25 years from now to see how my kids are
20. Can you change a tire? used to be able to

21. Swallow anything by accident as a kid? What? no
22. Romantic dinner for two? Big party? dinner for two

23. Favorite take-out food? chinese

24. I can't stand the smell of...........cigarettes25. Favorite smoothie? strawberry
26. Ever tried dog or cat food? no ewwww

27. Hair color? med brown, and starting to gray

28. Contacts? Glasses? Great vision? glasses
29. Favorite game as a kid? playing barbies

30. Salty? Sweet? sweet
31. I can't wait until I can.........have my hubby home more hours (he works way too much)
32. Lone Ranger? Team player? bit of a loner
33. Do you try to find shapes in clouds? I love to do that!

34. Details? Big picture? big picture

35. What are you good at? public speaking36. Favorite jewelry accessory? don't wear any. Only wear my wedding rings if I'm going somewhere special even37. Appointment for color? Dye your own hair? Haven't ever dyed my hair...but I'm thinking about it
38. I love to listen to.........thunder storms
39. Coolest thing you learned this week? that my daughter considers the fact that her parents truly love each other as one of her greatest blessings! (she doesn't know I found that out!)40. Tap? Bottled? Sparkling water? Filtered? Bottled

Of course I'm in shape. Isn't round a shape?
teri88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 09:48 AM   #9
Shada

2. What toothpaste do you use?
Crest

3. Shop alone? Shop with someone? Who?
Alone sometimes.. with friends other times, and then my mom also.

4. Best type of cake?
Spice

5. I love the smell of.........
Puppy breath

6. How do you like your popcorn?
Salty!

7. Favorite Magazine?
Readers Digest

8. Aspirin? Aceteminifin? Ibuprofen? Tough it out?
Ibuprofen

9. What did you do last night?
Attended best friends 50th birthday party

10. Manicure? Do-it-yourself nails?
Keep em cut short.. by me

11. What's your favorite comfort food?
Roast beef with mashed tators and gravy

12. High fashion? Total casual?
Depends on what I am doing. I enjoy wearing dresses.

13. Kill bugs? Try to save them?
What kind of bugs? Some bugs are supposed to die! Others I save.

14. Best friend in Kindergarten?
Gary. We skipped a day together because shots were given to the kids.. we stayed on school property jumping up to see in the windows!

15. I can't bear the sound of........
Argueing

16. What was your favorite thing on the playground?
Big round thing you sat on and got pushed around and around... lots of kids could sit on it.

17. I would love to see......
My grandmother once more.

18. I would love to time-travel back to........

19. I would love to time-travel forward to........
The day I retire

20. Can you change a tire?
I did once. With the help of my car manual.

21. Swallow anything by accident as a kid? What?
Pills found in trash. Had to have stomach pumped out. To this day have a problem taking pills.

For two...

23. Favorite take-out food?
Pizza (Barbeque chicken.. yummy!)

24. I can't stand the smell of...........
Other peoples personal gas. YUCK!

25. Favorite smoothie?
Never had one..

26. Ever tried dog or cat food?
Nope.

27. Hair color?
Brown with natural white highlights

28. Contacts? Glasses? Great vision?
Reading glasses for the small stuff

29. Favorite game as a kid?
Playing with my 'little men' with cousin

30. Salty? Sweet?
Sweet

31. I can't wait until I can.........
Keep door to junk room open because it is uncluttered!!

32. Lone Ranger? Team player?
Team player

33. Do you try to find shapes in clouds?
Sure do

34. Details? Big picture?
Want all the details...

35. What are you good at?
Listening.

36. Favorite jewelry accessory?
Bracelet

37. Appointment for color? Dye your own hair?
Have never colored my hair..

38. I love to listen to.........
Birds singing

39. Coolest thing you learned this week?
My brother got a hole in one at golf!! Now its my turn..

Tap ususally.. always keep a jug with me
Shada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 04:49 AM   #10
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

2. What toothpaste do you use? Cologate

3. Shop alone? Shop with someone? Who? Mostly alone, sometimes with my daughter, or SIL

4. Best type of cake? cheese cake

5. I love the smell of......... babies

6. How do you like your popcorn? lots of butter and salt

8. Aspirin? Aceteminifin? Ibuprofen? Tough it out? choice between Aceteminifin and Ibuprofen, depending how much pain I am in.

9. What did you do last night? Went to my daughter's friend college graduation party

10. Manicure? Do-it-yourself nails? I have them done professionaly

11. What's your favorite comfort food? why chocolate!

12. High fashion? Total casual? I like to dress up whether its in jeans or dress clothes.

13. Kill bugs? Try to save them? I yell for husband if its an ugly bug

14. Best friend in Kindergarten? Linda we still are bff

15. I can't bear the sound of........ chalk screeching against the blackboard

16. What was your favorite thing on the playground? swings

17. I would love to see...... Rome, Italy

18. I would love to time-travel back to........1950's life was less complicated

19. I would love to time-travel forward to........see my children marry and their children

20. Can you change a tire? Nope, never tried and wouldn't know where to start

21. Swallow anything by accident as a kid? What? Nope

22. Romantic dinner for two? Big party? I like both

23. Favorite take-out food? Chinese food

24. I can't stand the smell of........... uncleaniness

25. Favorite smoothie? never had one

26. Ever tried dog or cat food? Nope

27. Hair color? Presently med. brown

28. Contacts? Glasses? Great vision? reading glasses

29. Favorite game as a kid? twister

30. Salty? Sweet? neither

31. I can't wait until I can......... buy a newer car

32. Lone Ranger? Team player? I enjoy both

33. Do you try to find shapes in clouds? nope

34. Details? Big picture? details

35. What are you good at? giving advice

36. Favorite jewelry accessory? earrings

37. Appointment for color? Dye your own hair? appt.

38. I love to listen to......... to music

39. Coolest thing you learned this week? not to get aggrivated its not worth it

40. Tap? Bottled? Sparkling water? Filtered? bottled

Last edited by Gina; 06-30-2008 at 04:52 AM.
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:43 AM   #11
HALEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaB View Post

2. What toothpaste do you use? CREST

3. Shop alone? Shop with someone? Who? MY SON

4. Best type of cake? CHOCOLATE

5. I love the smell of......... MY SON AFTER A BATH

6. How do you like your popcorn? BUTTER

7. Favorite Magazine? BABY ONES

8. Aspirin? Aceteminifin? Ibuprofen? Tough it out? TOUGH IT OUT

9. What did you do last night? CLEANED / WALKED MICAH

10. Manicure? Do-it-yourself nails? DON'T HAVE ANY NAILS

11. What's your favorite comfort food? COFFEE / CHOCOLATE

12. High fashion? Total casual? CASUAL

13. Kill bugs? Try to save them? ORKIN !

14. Best friend in Kindergarten? TINA

15. I can't bear the sound of........ SNORING

16. What was your favorite thing on the playground? SWINGS

17. I would love to see...... MY SON GET OLD

18. I would love to time-travel back to........NEVER GO MARRIED

19. I would love to time-travel forward to........ A PEACEFUL PLACE

20. Can you change a tire? YES

21. Swallow anything by accident as a kid? What? BEE

22. Romantic dinner for two? Big party? BIG PARTY

23. Favorite take-out food? PIZZA

24. I can't stand the smell of........... FISH

25. Favorite smoothie? STRAWBERRY

26. Ever tried dog or cat food? YES

27. Hair color? BROWN

28. Contacts? Glasses? Great vision? GLASSES

29. Favorite game as a kid? RELEASE THE BELGUIM

30. Salty? Sweet? SWEET

31. I can't wait until I can......... SLEEP THRU THE NIGHTS

32. Lone Ranger? Team player? LONE RANGER

33. Do you try to find shapes in clouds? YES

34. Details? Big picture? DETAILS

35. What are you good at? DRAWING

36. Favorite jewelry accessory? BELLY RINGS

37. Appointment for color? Dye your own hair? APPOINTMENT

38. I love to listen to......... ROCK

39. Coolest thing you learned this week? NOTHING

FILTERED
Old 07-04-2008, 09:27 AM   #12
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

What toothpaste do you use? Colgate, unless something else is on sale.

3. Shop alone? Shop with someone? Who? Alone

4. Best type of cake? Chocolate anything

5. I love the smell of......... freshly cut grass

6. How do you like your popcorn? In someone else's stomach

8. Aspirin? Aceteminifin? Ibuprofen? Tough it out? Ibuprofin

9. What did you do last night? Played online, then watched TV until 2AM

10. Manicure? Do-it-yourself nails? UV manny

11. What's your favorite comfort food? guess! (hint: it's sweet, brown, and has gotten me through a lot of crises!)

12. High fashion? Total casual? Neither. I have my own style

13. Kill bugs? Try to save them? depends on the bug.

14. Best friend in Kindergarten? Linda Brown

15. I can't bear the sound of........Strangers going on and on with their cell phones.

16. What was your favorite thing on the playground? The swings

17. I would love to see...... The Galapogus Islands, Tahiti, Africa and an exploration of a rain forest.

18. I would love to time-travel back to........ The first day

19. I would love to time-travel forward to........ I wouldn't like that at all!

20. Can you change a tire? (Truthfully, sure) Absolutely not!

21. Swallow anything by accident as a kid? What? A penny

I'll take the romance

23. Favorite take-out food? Cheeseburger with good fries

24. I can't stand the smell of...........body odor

25. Favorite smoothie? Yuck!

26. Ever tried dog or cat food? Sure. I have to know what they're eating.

27. Hair color? Right now I'm blond.

28. Contacts? Glasses? Great vision? Lasik

29. Favorite game as a kid? A ritual my cousins and I spent our summers doing, called The Nature and Science Club.

30. Salty? Sweet? Sweet

31. I can't wait until I can.........live in my new house

32. Lone Ranger? Team player? Lone Ranger

33. Do you try to find shapes in clouds? No

34. Details? Big picture? Big picture

35. What are you good at? Everything! Silly question

36. Favorite jewelry accessory? My engagement ring from my second ex.

37. Appointment for color? Dye your own hair? Appointment with Eileen

38. I love to listen to.........quiet, the ocean, my birds singing, church bells, all kinds of music, audiobooks, my car accelerating........

39. Coolest thing you learned this week? I really love Brooklyn (but I'm ready to leave)

40. Tap? Bottled? Sparkling water? Filtered? Tap

judy is offline   Reply With Quote