4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Parenting & Family

Old 05-29-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
JJJ
Donating 4WT Addict

Talking Hope to introduce myself

Hello ladies, my name is Jessica and I am a mother of three skin kids four furkids a student and unfortunely a hard worker. As soon as I have more time in my hands I will post pics of my big beautiful family.
Hope to make new friends here
JJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 06:53 PM   #2
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Welcome!!! This is a great site. We are good friends, and look forward to your posts!

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 07:33 PM   #3
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Hey Jessica!!! Welcome to 4WT!!! We are a very friendly group of women so feel free to join us in our conversations!!!

My name is Diana. I have four children (all grown....the last one is getting married next weekend), 7 grandchildren, two yorkies, and a husband!! (Sometimes I like him....sometimes I'm not so sure!!! LOL). My husband is a farmer and we live in Kansas. I'm mostly a homemaker.

Anyway.....I'm glad that you're here and hope that you become an active member of our group!!!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 03:37 AM   #4
DIANE W

Hello Jessica... welcome, this is such an addictive place, everyone is so nice and welcoming too.

My name is Diane....I am married, (its our 25th anniversary in August), we have one daughter Kayley who is 24, and my other baby is my Harvey, he is a 4 year old yorkie - he is just so gorgeous (i cant stop kissing him!!!!!!).

I live in Cheshire, England, and work in Housing, and love my job, we have a mobile holiday home in Wales... and try to get there as much as we can - i just love to be by the sea....

I look forward to seeing your photos and learning about your life and your family.

My Mottos are....
Just live for today..... and let tomorrow take care of itself

Live each day as if it's your last - and hope that tomorrow you wake up to find that it wasn't
DIANE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 05:31 AM   #5
paula1961

Hi Jessica! Welcome to the group. Hope you decide to stick around and let us get to know you. Everyone is soooooo nice on here!
My name is Paula. I am married. I have three grown sons and 3 grown step daughters, 9 grandkids and four yorkies! I am a home maker and I live in Ky. Where are you from?
paula1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 10:20 AM   #6
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Hi Jessica....so happy to have you here with us. Hope you post often so we can get to know you better.

I'm Janet and have been married 35 years...(34 longer than I should have..lol). I have a 19 year old son who is the joy of my life. Also have 5 Yorkies and a Golden Retriever. So nice to have you with us.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:06 PM   #7
JJJ
Donating 4WT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy View Post
Welcome!!! This is a great site. We are good friends, and look forward to your posts!
Thank you, I do hope I have some interesting things to share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaB View Post
Hey Jessica!!! Welcome to 4WT!!! We are a very friendly group of women so feel free to join us in our conversations!!!

My name is Diana. I have four children (all grown....the last one is getting married next weekend), 7 grandchildren, two yorkies, and a husband!! (Sometimes I like him....sometimes I'm not so sure!!! LOL). My husband is a farmer and we live in Kansas. I'm mostly a homemaker.

Anyway.....I'm glad that you're here and hope that you become an active member of our group!!!!
Hi Diana, I went to Kansas City once and it was a very homie place . I have been snooping around and saw your beautiful daughter who is about to wed, Congratulations!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIANE W View Post
Hello Jessica... welcome, this is such an addictive place, everyone is so nice and welcoming too.

My name is Diane....I am married, (its our 25th anniversary in August), we have one daughter Kayley who is 24, and my other baby is my Harvey, he is a 4 year old yorkie - he is just so gorgeous (i cant stop kissing him!!!!!!).

I live in Cheshire, England, and work in Housing, and love my job, we have a mobile holiday home in Wales... and try to get there as much as we can - i just love to be by the sea....

I look forward to seeing your photos and learning about your life and your family.
Wow, you must have and exciting life. I have Galveston around the corner and it's not nice at all . Thank you for the nice Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula1961 View Post
Hi Jessica! Welcome to the group. Hope you decide to stick around and let us get to know you. Everyone is soooooo nice on here!
My name is Paula. I am married. I have three grown sons and 3 grown step daughters, 9 grandkids and four yorkies! I am a home maker and I live in Ky. Where are you from?
I am from Houston, TX but parents are from Guadalajara, Jalisco. I do hope to stick around. Thanks for the welcome too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
Hi Jessica....so happy to have you here with us. Hope you post often so we can get to know you better.

I'm Janet and have been married 35 years...(34 longer than I should have..lol). I have a 19 year old son who is the joy of my life. Also have 5 Yorkies and a Golden Retriever. So nice to have you with us.
Hi Janet I need to know the secret to a good relationship because I'm often single. You think it might be my attitude

Thank you all for the nice Welcome . I see almost everybody here is a dog lover

The first dog I bought is a maltese and then her sis is a cute lil' yorkie then I have a mix shih-tzy/schauner and a mutt that I have no idea what mix he is.

I do hope to enjoy this forum
Old 05-30-2010, 06:13 PM   #8
Shada

Welcome Jessica!!
I don't post as often as I should, but have to visit often for my fix!
Like you, I am usually single. And liking it!! I walked away from the 'one' I should have stayed with years ago. Since then I have been in more than I like to admit relationships, been burned a few times, broke a few hearts.. now I am 55 and just gave my queen sized bed to my nephew.. sleeping on a 3 quarter bed.
What does that say about me?? No room for anyone but me and my little maltese fella!! But, main thing, I am happy.
Hope to hear more about you!! And again.. WELCOME!!
Shada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 06:41 PM   #9
Blueyes
Donating 4WT Talker

WOO-HOO!!! A fellow TEXAN Welcome Jessica! We are a small but close knit bunch of gals! I'm so glad you joined us. It's a little slow this Summer, but we all check in sooner or later so stick around!
Old 05-31-2010, 09:43 AM   #10
JJJ
Donating 4WT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shada View Post
Welcome Jessica!!
I don't post as often as I should, but have to visit often for my fix!
Like you, I am usually single. And liking it!! I walked away from the 'one' I should have stayed with years ago. Since then I have been in more than I like to admit relationships, been burned a few times, broke a few hearts.. now I am 55 and just gave my queen sized bed to my nephew.. sleeping on a 3 quarter bed.
What does that say about me?? No room for anyone but me and my little maltese fella!! But, main thing, I am happy.
Hope to hear more about you!! And again.. WELCOME!!
I have to admit being single is great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueyes View Post
WOO-HOO!!! A fellow TEXAN Welcome Jessica! We are a small but close knit bunch of gals! I'm so glad you joined us. It's a little slow this Summer, but we all check in sooner or later so stick around!
I do plan to stick around and see all the gossip everyone is willing to share
Old 06-01-2010, 04:42 AM   #11
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

Welcome! You've already replied to a thread of mine but I thought I'd give a formal welcome here. I'm from Saskatchewan, Canada, and I'm not married but I live with my boyfriend with whom I just bought a great house! We have no kids but one great furbaby who is needing a lot of our time lately due to a spinal injury, but she is slowly healing and we're hoping for the best! Scott and I both work in the civil engineering field.
What are you taking in school?

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #12
JJJ
Donating 4WT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
Welcome! You've already replied to a thread of mine but I thought I'd give a formal welcome here. I'm from Saskatchewan, Canada, and I'm not married but I live with my boyfriend with whom I just bought a great house! We have no kids but one great furbaby who is needing a lot of our time lately due to a spinal injury, but she is slowly healing and we're hoping for the best! Scott and I both work in the civil engineering field.
What are you taking in school?
Hi Lindsey!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your baby, how awful. Hope everything turns out good for him, I know you want a magic wand to make his boo-boos disapear.

And WOW, the engineering field sounds interesting. Too many numbers for me

I am currently a full time student I left the surgical field (was a SurgTech) to pursue my dream. My goal is to become a CRNA so it will take a few years but I'm willing to pursue this career. Just in case I don't make it I still want to have a career as an RN.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:34 AM   #13
Lindsey
Donating 4WT Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
Hi Lindsey!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your baby, how awful. Hope everything turns out good for him, I know you want a magic wand to make his boo-boos disapear.

And WOW, the engineering field sounds interesting. Too many numbers for me

I am currently a full time student I left the surgical field (was a SurgTech) to pursue my dream. My goal is to become a CRNA so it will take a few years but I'm willing to pursue this career. Just in case I don't make it I still want to have a career as an RN.
That sounds great! My dream is nowhere near engineering but maybe someday it will happen Right now my job pays the bills so I can't afford to leave it!

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it..." -Marilyn Monroe
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:03 AM   #14
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Hi Jessica, I'm an RN, for the past 36 years and I hope you realize your dream.

I live in Austin Texas and I teach nursing at the university of Texas. I have one daughter and 2 granddaughters. They both live near us. My husband is retired due to several health problems so he has plenty of time to take care of our two furbabies, Rex and Rowdy.

It's really good to meet you!
Old 06-02-2010, 03:06 PM   #15
MaddieBoo

Hi Jessica! Wow you must be so busy!

I'm Maddie, from Calgary, Alberta. I'm 20 years old, living at home while I go to University. I have a Mommy, a Daddy, a brother, Reilly, 19, and a furbaby yorkie Lucas who will be 2 in September . I also have a boyfriend of 3 and a half years

Welcome!!!