4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > All Else > Off Topic Discussion

Old 08-06-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I Almost Forgot!!!!

I almost forgot to tell you all something. The young lady that rents my mother's house came out to pay the rent the other day. We were talking (she's very sweet) and she said she needed to ask me something and hoped it wouldn't upset me. I told her to go ahead and ask me and we'd see...lol.

She asked me if my Mom liked children. I told her yes...especially the really young ones, you know...babies to 3 or 4. She liked children, but those ages were her favorite ages. Anyway...I asked her why. Crystella said that she'll see her daughter Danica (who just turned a year old) will be sitting on the floor playing and then look up at 'someone' and smile. She will also hold a toy out to 'whoever'. Crystella said it doesn't scare her or anything, but thinks that Mom is visiting her house from time to time. Says it has happened more than once and her husband Dimas has seen their daughter do this too.

The possibility of it being Mom enjoying this little girl thrills me beyond words. Of course, we'll never know...but I do hope it is..unless Mom is stuck here. I just know she would enjoy Danica so much.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:02 PM   #2
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Oh Janet, that is just the best story! I don't think your mom is stuck here at all, I think she is enjoying the family who is living/loving her house now. I completely think that Danica sees your mom. That is so cool!!

I'm not sure if I told you all or not, my short term memory is not working yet at all - but my granddaughter Emma (5 years old) had a visitation dream from her Papaw (Gary). She woke her mom up about 5:30 one morning and said that Papaw had visited her in her room. Brooke sat straight up and gave Emma her full attention. Emma said that Papaw came to visit and played hide and seek with her and then told her he loved her and that he had to go now. Papaw playing hide and seek with Emma is VERY significant because he never felt good enough to do it when he was alive. He just couldn't do it. But now that he's no longer sick, he could play hide and seek.

Emma was not sad or scared at all. This happened about a month ago, and she still talks about it all the time. I'm sure Gary visited her - it is much easier for the departed to connect with children because they don't have so many barriers or preconceived ideas.

So, it's very interesting that two young children are being visited by our loved ones Janet. Cool, I'd say!
Old 08-06-2012, 03:49 PM   #3
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Your story is awesome too Gayle. Wow...now Gary can do things he couldn't and what a joy that must have been for Emma. I had a visitation similar to that shortly after my dad had passed. It was so real that when I woke up...I just couldn't believe it was a dream.

Having two children miles apart experiencing something so similar is so just like you said....COOL!
Old 08-06-2012, 04:01 PM   #4
2tiredmom

Okay you two. That gives me chills. I found out a few years ago after we moved here that the in-law-suite in our house. The mother of the husband that had the house built had his mother living here. She also died here. They said they found her on the in law suite bedroom floor. She Knew she was going to die so she put towels down and laid on the floor. Every once in a while i see a shadow out of the corner of my eye and then i hear someone walking across the floor. My kids have heard the same thing.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:34 PM   #5
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Linda, these stories are so interesting! Being a nurse, I have heard many of them concerning visitations from lost loved ones.