4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 05-01-2013, 09:09 AM   #1
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Angry This Young Lady Has Some Nerve....

I honestly can't stop laughing at the nerve this girl has. Ricky came home last night with a duffle type bag filled with T-shirts and some shorts. He tried them on and most were too little and the ones that did fit somewhat decent were yuk..lol

His girlfriend Audra had told her mother that Rick didn't have very many nice casual clothes so she had some she was going to give to her brother, but instead gave them to Rick. Can't believe she told her mom that....considering that she dresses like a complete tramp! Makes me so angry but it's laughable at the same time.

I've bought Rick most of his clothes and they are nice, sporty, what the guys are wearing now and they fit him nicely. She mostly sees him in his work clothes because he goes to her house straight from work.

She and I are due for a talk anyway, so I'll just bide my time until I see her again. Haven't seen her for a couple weeks so that's been good....lol
Old 05-01-2013, 07:24 PM   #2
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Oh my goodness. I can't imagine such a thing. That girl seems pretty lame.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:29 AM   #3
Janet

Late last night Ricky and I were talking and she kept texting him. I could tell he was a little upset, but waited on him to say something first. He said she was wanting him to hang out with her and he told her he had things he needed to do. She didn't like that answer. He was with her last night and she was putting a puzzle together. I asked him what he did and he said he just watched her and was pretty bored. I asked him why he didn't just come on home and he said she would have gotten mad. I told him...big deal, she'll just have to get happy again.

Then he showed me a text she had just sent that said something to the effect of "I told you, why don't you ever listen". All I said was "WOW", she's got some nerve. He had also told her that if he found a house, he would have to rent out one of the rooms to be able to afford it (with a friend) and she said that she hoped he didn't let one of his 'stupid' friends move in with him.

That's done it! I told him in no uncertain terms that this girl was trying to control him and limit his contact with his friends. That he needed to set things straight with her before it got out of hand and that he needed to continue being with his friends. He seems to be getting a bit tired of her....I'm praying as hard and often as I can. She is not who I want for my son.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:06 PM   #4
Janet

Haven't seen this girl for awhile to speak with her. Last night we went out for supper and I made Ricky put his phone away. She does not let him have a minute to himself. I honestly can't wait to speak with her. She needs to understand that we would like to have a meal, conversation, whatever, without her texting him every 90 seconds. I told Ricky the same. Now I always make Ricky either put it up or turn it off till we're done. It's just plain rude. I'm going to let her know how I feel too.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:44 PM   #5
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

It sounds like Ricky is getting tired of her too. I would stay out of it and let Ricky handle it. It will do him good to take care of his own business. He certainly doesn't need someone bossing him around.

I had a sister-in-law, now ex, that wouldn't give her husband a moment's peace. She texted and called constantly. She always told him what to do. When they divorced he almost had a nervous breakdown because he didn't know how to run his own life. It's been a few years now and he still has problems coping.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:45 AM   #6
Janet

testing...