4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Weight Loss Support

Old 03-03-2008, 02:27 PM   #1
Gwen

Accountability thread!

(If you want) post your food and exercise for the day. Include the date. We can hold each other accountable I know I eat better when I see all the crud I'm eating in writing! LOL

3/3/8

Breakfast: instant oatmeal

Lunch: Progresso 100 calorie per serving soup

Snack: Orville 100 calorie bag popcorn made with fat free butter, grapes

Dinner: We're having chili. I'm just going to portion mine out and just have a cup and not add cheese to mine

I'm trying to stay around 1300-1500 calories, so I'm way under and will probably end up snacking on some fruit or carrot sticks also, lol

I'm trying to drink 64 oz. water a day. I'm 3/4 of the way there already and it's only 3:30!

Exercise: I did my Kathy Ireland Workout video. It's an hour an half and includes aerobics, total body conditioning and lower body and abs

Then I did my own ab workout that I made up awhile back.
Old 03-03-2008, 04:35 PM   #2
pope1982

Good idea Gwen!

This morning I ate a half an onion bagel with light cream cheese, and a plum.

Then I ate a cucumber sandwich on low cal bread, with light mayonnaise and about 5 mini ranch rice cakes.

For dinner, I made Spanish chicken with onions and potatoes in a tomato sauce in the slow cooker. I had 1 chicken leg, 1/2 cup french style canned green beans, half a medium potato and about 1/4 cup of the home made Spanish rice left overs from last night.

If I crave a sweet later, I will probably have a cereal bar or a piece of fruit.

Water, water and more water! I wish we hadn't just run out of milk, I have to go get some...

For exercise I did my half an hour buns DVD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNNbe-2wRDk
And my 40+ minutes yoga DVD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4NyZ...eature=related

Tomorrow I will be walking my butt off as well
pope1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 05:14 PM   #3
pope1982

Oops! I forgot my strips of green pepper, carrot and about 1 tbsp vegetable dip mmmmm
Old 03-03-2008, 05:36 PM   #4
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Great idea!!! Here goes:

Breakfast: Special K cereal with fat free milk & 1 cup coffee.

Lunch: Special K cereal with fat free milk.

Dinner: Grilled salmon (on the George Forman, wish I'd baked it with onions), steamed fresh asparagus, and salad with fat free Caesar dressing.

Sweet snack: 3 strawberries with about 3 tablespoons of fat free whipped cream. (How do they make fat free whipped cream with real cream when cream is fat??)

I'm trying to drink lots of water. I didn't keep track of it, but I've had quite a bit.
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 06:09 PM   #5
Gwen

Good job guys!

I'm not sure about the whipped cream thing. How DO they do that? lol

I ended up having light yogart and a pear as well.

Question though. I added all this up, and I'm only at 990 calories. That's SO not good! But I'm SO full! I can't force myself to eat another 300 calories =P
Old 03-03-2008, 06:38 PM   #6
Marilyn

I had a sugar free jello a little bit ago. I don't know why, I'm not hungry, just wanted to eat something.

Okay, drinking more water now!! Glub, glub.

I'll probably have to get up and pee during the night. lol
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Old 03-03-2008, 08:05 PM   #7
Gwen

I actually really like sugar free jello! Didn't think I would, but it's rather tasty! LOL
Old 03-04-2008, 06:10 AM   #8
HALEY

lets see yesterday

breakfast: Coffee

Lunch: Coffee, water

dinner: slice of Pizza and a cheese stick....

not to healthy hun.. i'll have time today to take a lunch at work, so i'll get a salad. That sounds healthy, i have to start eating right again, eating junk again so mad at myself... just running to much these days... i have heathly food at home have to start cooking again.. starting tonight....
Old 03-04-2008, 10:53 AM   #9
Marilyn

pope, you are killing me with thay yummy slice of toast for your avatar. Looks sooooo tempting!!! I'm at lunch at work though, and fortunately not too much toast to be found around here!!

Haley, dear, you have got to eat better than that, no wonder you are so skinny. Take care of yourself for the men in your life, large and small!!
Old 03-04-2008, 02:55 PM   #10
Gwen

Oh man, weren't you starving Haley?? I forget to eat breakfast sometimes, but I'm starving by lunch! LOL
Old 03-04-2008, 02:58 PM   #11
Chandra Amaya
4WT 500 Club Member

Send a message via AIM to Chandra Amaya Send a message via Yahoo to Chandra Amaya
I normally skip breakfast and lunch. It's so hards to go from cooking for 6 to cooking for 1. I really need to find something so I'm not just eating late in the evening after my hubby and the oldest three kids get home.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:16 PM   #12
pope1982

Okay, for todays damage:

3/4 cup special k fruit and yogurt and 4 oz skim milk. 1/2 tspn sugar

celery stick and about 1/2 tbsp veggie dip for one side, 1/2 t tbsp reduced fat Jif on the other side

tomato sandwich on low cal bread, light mayo. about a handful of baked tortilla chips and hot salsa mmmm

1 home made green Chile chicken quesadilla, (large fresh tortilla, handful diced chicken, 1 tsp fire roasted jalapeno pepper, handful monterey jack cheese and onion powder) served with a spoonful of hot salsa.

Probably going to have another quesadilla later. It doesn't take much ingredients to make them yummy (much healthier & fresher than Taco Bell) and they fill you up

For exercise I walked a couple bags of groceries home. (one of which contained 10 lbs of kitty litter and a half gallon milk ) Hoping to squeeze in one of my easier DVDs later. Possibly buns, or yoga

Water, water .... ^the 4 oz milk with my cereal^ & about 8 oz diet cherry 7-Up

Last edited by pope1982; 03-04-2008 at 03:18 PM.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:51 PM   #13
CoyoteQueen

today
hot cocoa for breakfast with splenda and soymilk and water.....

water

lunch
beef, 1 serving size (I so gotta have a scale!)
1 can green beens rinced in fresh water several times

water

special K protien water

Im only suppose to be eating poultry this week, but I havent shoped yet, so I had some already cooked beef.
I'm not sure if I will eat later tonight or not, Im sleepy may just go to bed.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:34 PM   #14
pearl

breakfast
english muffin with peanut butter and 2 slices of bacon
coffee

lunch
gwen's velveeta and chile and cornbread casserole!
glass of milk
chocolate
walnuts

supper
salad with cheese and walnuts and olive oil and vinegar dressing

exercise, none yet. just carrying 40 pounds of kitty litter in the house.
pearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 05:05 PM   #15
Gwen

You like that Pearl?

I'm starving ya'll...I need to push past it like Becky says. I figure I will eat dinner, and if I'm still hungry maybe have a banana or something afterwards, lol.

Breakfast:

sunny side up egg with toast (no butter) and low fat yogart

Lunch:

turkey breast on whole wheat bread with mustard

Snacks:

Apple and 100 calorie bag of popcorn

Drinks: my 64 ounces of water and I did have a Chai Latte with Soy milk...so hard to stay away from the tea! Lol

For dinner we're having leftover chili, and I'm going to portion it out again

So with all that I should be at 1100 calories, so I can have fruit later if I'm still hungry, lol