4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > Weight Loss Support

Old 07-14-2009, 03:40 AM   #1
HALEY

Hollywood Diet Drink?

Ok i can't take it anymore, i gained 6lbs since i stopped smoking, been exercising 5 days a week for an hour and can't drop the pounds, i got the hollywood 48 diet drink, and am trying it today, but don't know if i can go without food for two days but am willing to try it, suppose to drop 10lbs in two days.
Has anyone tried this before? If so how much did yo lose?
Old 07-14-2009, 05:31 AM   #2
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

What's in it? I have a diet drink that I like a lot. It has 3 handfuls of almonds and walnuts, ff ricotta cheese, greek yogurt, Advantage Eas, protein powder, wheat germ, flaxseed, cinammon, and I think that's it.

I'm on low carbs, high protein, which is slowly doing the trick. I have lost about 11 pounds in the last few months. I have about 3 or 4 pounds to go.

You exercise, and are active at work and with Micah, so you should lose quickly.
I don't exercise.

You are not smoking, which is so much more important than 6 pounds!

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:10 AM   #3
HALEY

its just a bunch of juices, i hope it works but i don't think i can go two days without eating any food. look it up on the internet. i already have a headache and its only 10 am.
My body changed so much since i stopped smoking and im working out everyday for one hour! i just don't understand.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:49 AM   #4
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Haley, I'm so glad that you're not smoking!!! I know that this has been a really hard thing to overcome with everything you've been dealing with. Congratulations!!!! As for the weight, I don't know what to tell you but I'm sure that one of the girls that's been dieting will have some answers.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:55 AM   #5
HALEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaB View Post
Haley, I'm so glad that you're not smoking!!! I know that this has been a really hard thing to overcome with everything you've been dealing with. Congratulations!!!! As for the weight, I don't know what to tell you but I'm sure that one of the girls that's been dieting will have some answers.
Your telling me its been a nightmare, i even have dreams of smoking, thinking about smoking again all this weight gain is killing me, but i'm going to try this detox drink to give me a boost hopefully this will help me, i gained 6 1/2 pounds within 3 months of quiting and its so frustrating... i'll try anything right now!!!
Old 07-14-2009, 04:06 PM   #6
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I've had those dreams too Haley....I even dreamt I stole some cigs from a friend...lol. Next month will be 2 years that I've been smoke free. I gained weight too, but much more than you. I was already heavy but sure didn't want to gain anymore. One of these days...I will take some pounds off, but until then....I'm still not smoking and not going to ever again.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:46 PM   #7
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Haley, 6 lbs is much healthier than smoking. I was able to take off 9 lbs in two weeks with Weight Watchers. It's actually about the healthiest program to take off weight. It does cost about $39 a month to belong to it though. But, that's cheaper than smoking!!! Hang in there, girl, you are doing great!!!
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:11 AM   #8
HALEY

Thanks Ladies, i got my old points WW book out and going to start it back up today, so well see, i need to drop these pounds i just don't feel like me anymore and its been bugging me to no end, hopefully now that i can workout mon-fri. well see what happens. instead of going to the doctors with Micah every other day! cross your fingers!
Old 07-20-2009, 10:17 AM   #9
HALEY

we'll so far i lost 5 lbs,, YAHOOOO i'm so proud of myself, now i just want to drop another 5lbs.. going to go workout now... talk to everyone later i'm also taking green tea tablets they seems to be working...