4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Beauty & Fashion

Old 09-06-2006, 12:02 PM   #1
Meg

Favorite Purse

What is your favorite purse you either own or want to own!

I have a beautiful black Coach bag that I LOVE! And I am hoping to get the new tan print (Coach) with in the month!
Old 09-06-2006, 01:24 PM   #2
Chimchim

I had an LV purse and loved it and I would love another one. I like some of the Coach ones too.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:19 PM   #3
Amber_lv

I have the cutest purse it's not name brand in fact i got it at JC Pennys it was $35.00 it is a lime green faux alligator skin and i love it!
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 05:32 PM   #4
Sherry Lynn

I must admit, I'm a complete and total Coach whore...

This summer I've been carrying the one that has a basket weave trimmed in white leather and is covered in palm fronds and lady bugs... I don't usually go for cutesy stuff, but it was adorable!

I just got an email from Coach today that my husband ordered me a new bag as a surprise gift. (Birthday Month was last month and this is Anniversary Month!!!) And I was so excited to see that he ordered the exact one that I had fallen in love with when I got the catalog. Now I can't wait to get it!

Whadda' ya' think??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new bag.jpg (3.7 KB, 7 views)
Sherry Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 05:40 PM   #5
Meg

Oh I love it! Very cute!!!!

Here is the one I want-- I just can't decide the color!

Coach Link
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coach.jpg (7.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg coach1.jpg (6.7 KB, 4 views)
Old 09-06-2006, 05:55 PM   #6
Sherry Lynn

For this time of the year... I say go with the brown. Or get them both and stash the white one away for next spring!
Sherry Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 06:06 PM   #7
Amber_lv

I like the brown one but they both are cute!
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 06:14 PM   #8
Mone't

I like the brown one, and plan to get it...
Old 09-07-2006, 05:59 AM   #9
magnolia

Here's my most favorite purse, for now My sister gave it to me for Christmas and I've been using it ever sense! I have 3 different GWTW purses (HUGE fan) and I have one Yorkie purse - not really into "name brands", more into what I like best
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bama Purse (75 x 75).jpg (2.7 KB, 38 views)
magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 06:05 AM   #10
Carolyn

I have two vintage Fendi bags that I love and also my LV black Murakami speedy but it's not an everyday bag. Most days I use a Dooney and Bourke.
Carolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 06:06 AM   #11
Carolyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry Lynn
I must admit, I'm a complete and total Coach whore...

This summer I've been carrying the one that has a basket weave trimmed in white leather and is covered in palm fronds and lady bugs... I don't usually go for cutesy stuff, but it was adorable!

I just got an email from Coach today that my husband ordered me a new bag as a surprise gift. (Birthday Month was last month and this is Anniversary Month!!!) And I was so excited to see that he ordered the exact one that I had fallen in love with when I got the catalog. Now I can't wait to get it!

Whadda' ya' think??
Nice bag but even nicer husband!
Carolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 06:14 AM   #12
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

I am a bag person too.. I have several coach bags and own a LV. I love all different types whether they are designer or just cutsy doesnt matter..
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 09:02 AM   #13
Shannon

I am a purse whore too. I have several Coaches. The one I am carrying now is the new reversible Coach with a Brown Stripe. I get sick of them easy so my Mom always gets my hand-me-downs. This bag goes straight to my Grandma when I am done with it. She has informed me of this often. I also have a black Michael Kors bag and several others too. The best invention I have is my purse organizer. I have a couple of them that are filled to the max. They hang in your closet and you can purchase them at the Container store.
I asked for my first Louis Vuitton for Christmas this year. We will see if my bf comes through. Also asked for a new pair of diamond earrings though, so I will be happy with either. He spoils me rotten. Would love a Dior bag. Maybe a Balenciaga. Love the Koobas. Wow. I need help.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:37 PM   #14
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

I go through purses constantly. I buy one, like it, hate it in a month, then give it away to a friend. Ugh! I have yet to ever find a purse that I feel I could just never live without. Maybe someday though...

Most of my purses are not name brand, As long as I like it and it holds all my stuff then it's mine. I think my husband would shoot me if I spent hundreds if not more on purses.
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 01:47 PM   #15
Mandy
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

I'm always "needing" purses, but i never pay over the top prices for them, because i'm just not worth it! One week i'll want a small size purse, but that just never works for me, coz i lug all my stuff around with me, than i'll want a BIG size purse that fits all my crap, and i'll like it, till someone makes a "cute" comment like "wheres that purse going with the lady" that's enough to put me off, so i'm always purse hunting LOL