4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 01-08-2008, 09:08 AM   #1
AngieDoogles
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Mandy, where are you??

Just wondering if Mandy is alright. I noticed she hasn't been on very much recently. She's probably just busy, but I wanted her to know that we miss her.

Come back soon, girl!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~MT
AngieDoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:04 AM   #2
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I know, I didn't know how much longer to go before PMing her. Mandy, are you okay?
Old 01-08-2008, 10:47 AM   #3
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

It's funny that you started this post because I was about to do it myself. I just sent her a pm telling her that I was missing her.

Mandy, we're missing you. Hope all is well.

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 12:41 PM   #4
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaB
It's funny that you started this post because I was about to do it myself. I just sent her a pm telling her that I was missing her.

Mandy, we're missing you. Hope all is well.

Good idea Diana - it's 6 days already.

I hope you're okay Mandy.

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 01:42 PM   #5
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Funny I was thinking the same thing yesterday.Where r u Mandy??? I hope that your just busy and not sick or anyone else in your family. Come back we miss you...
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 03:11 AM   #6
Mandy
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

Thanks girls, and i'm sorry ive been MIA for a while, i got flu between Christmas & New year, it just doesnt want to shake off, but i'm much better. Like i was saying to Sheryl yesterday, Jan/Feb are two months that make me want to run away and hide, i get downish, and just withdraw myself from everything, dont wanna rub it off on anyone LOL
Thanks so much for checking in on me, will share pics with ya'll later

Love & Hugs
Old 01-09-2008, 08:17 AM   #7
Janet

Maybe you have seasonal depression. It depends on how bad the winter is, am I cooped up in the house, not enough sunshine...I can get so down if I let myself. My doctor wanted to put me on meds for seasonal depression, but I wanted to try and bring myself up. I must say, since I've found 4WT, I just haven't felt as low as I have in past winters.

I did have a hair dresser that took meds for seasonal depression. About 4 years ago, I had just visited the salon for her to cut my hair and she had told me that she needed to get to the Dr. and get her meds, before she got too bad. Two weeks later she hung herself in the barn. She had her prescirption in her purse, just didn't get it filled.

I still have a hard time accepting this because she was so totally involved in her two young sons lives and adored them. She wouldn't have done this normally...why did she wait to get the prescription filled. I miss her.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:59 AM   #8
DianaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
Maybe you have seasonal depression. It depends on how bad the winter is, am I cooped up in the house, not enough sunshine...I can get so down if I let myself. My doctor wanted to put me on meds for seasonal depression, but I wanted to try and bring myself up. I must say, since I've found 4WT, I just haven't felt as low as I have in past winters.

I did have a hair dresser that took meds for seasonal depression. About 4 years ago, I had just visited the salon for her to cut my hair and she had told me that she needed to get to the Dr. and get her meds, before she got too bad. Two weeks later she hung herself in the barn. She had her prescirption in her purse, just didn't get it filled.

I still have a hard time accepting this because she was so totally involved in her two young sons lives and adored them. She wouldn't have done this normally...why did she wait to get the prescription filled. I miss her.
Oh, Janet, that is soooo sad She even knew what her problem was and didn't wait for the meds to do their work.

I know that I get down late in the winter too. I was kicking myself that I didn't go outside more when it was so nice a couple of days ago. I think that the sunshine helps. Maybe if I laid down naked in front of the windows!!! OOPS!!!! DID "I" SAY THAT!!!!!!!

After I stop laughing!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 10:42 AM   #9
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Hi Mandy!

Welcome back....we missed you. It might be seasonal depression. I get it too, and it's hard to fight.

I still say - let's go to Tahiti!

Old 01-09-2008, 10:43 AM   #10
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Janet,

That is so sad! I feel so bad for her and for her children.

Old 01-09-2008, 10:44 AM   #11
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Quote:
Oh, Janet, that is soooo sad She even knew what her problem was and didn't wait for the meds to do their work.

I know that I get down late in the winter too. I was kicking myself that I didn't go outside more when it was so nice a couple of days ago. I think that the sunshine helps. Maybe if I laid down naked in front of the windows!!! OOPS!!!! DID "I" SAY THAT!!!!!!!

Yes!!!! Hurray...

Old 01-09-2008, 11:25 AM   #12
Janet

Quote:

Diana.....ARE YOU GETTING NAKED IN THIS THREAD TOO?????!!!!!?????
Old 01-09-2008, 02:38 PM   #13
DianaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
Diana.....ARE YOU GETTING NAKED IN THIS THREAD TOO?????!!!!!?????
No, I'm not really getting NAKED in any thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

After I stop laughing!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 04:16 PM   #14
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Seasonal depression can be terrible, I like all get down but I am always busy with work , or I go shopping lol cures everything... Mandy I hope that your feeling better , Janet what a horrible tragedy to happen to your hairdresser . These stories make me sad and to think that no one could have helped her...

Nowwww for Diana you sexy mama , you have this fetish to get NAKED!!!! OOH LA LA LOL... Janet cover your ears lol we don't want you to get any ideas now.. Rick may be smiling alot this winter .. LMAOOO Luv ya girls!
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 06:14 PM   #15
DianaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
.......Nowwww for Diana you sexy mama , you have this fetish to get NAKED!!!! OOH LA LA LOL... Janet cover your ears lol we don't want you to get any ideas now.. Rick may be smiling alot this winter .. LMAOOO Luv ya girls!
OH, GINA...........

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "JANET" COVER YOUR EARS????? I'VE BEEN THE ONE WITH MY EARS COVERED!!!!!!!! I'm dying laughing here!!!!!!

You don't want Janet to get ANY ideas?????

Ok, Janet, here it comes!!!!!!!!!! Cover your ears!!!!!!!

N A K E D

N A K E D

N A K E D

N A K E D

After I stop laughing!!!