4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > General Women Discussion

Old 11-13-2007, 03:55 PM   #1
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Who Is Likely To .. Part II

Ok girls, this was fun ! Now I will start a new format with the same questions, this time let them pertain to you. I will start

Who is most likely to go to a fancy restaurant with friends and pick up the tab?
I do and have done so in the past

Who is most likely to multi-task while driving?
I do talk to my passengers, sometimes I apply lipstick.. is that muli tasking

Who is most likely to curse?
I curse a lot when I am mad or if I go back to Bklyn and am driving. People are nuts there lol Judy can relate to this.

Who is most likely to take a trip around the world?
I would love to go to Itayl someday

Who is most likely to be overly shy?
I was shy until I hit my teens

Who is most likely to be a great dancer?
I was that disco dancer and still can dance the night away

Who is most likely to camp in the wildeness?
Not I , I am a city girl.. afraid of bugs and darkness lol

Who is most likely to go over their budget Christmas shopping?
Janet hit the mark, I am known as the shopper in my office , I do shop all the time

Who is most likely to make their hubby sleep on the couch?
I tried but never succeded, lol I have slept there

To all the 4wt women your wonderful !!hugs and kisses oxoxo

Last edited by Gina; 11-13-2007 at 03:57 PM.
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:18 PM   #2
rivermom
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Glad you did this Gina!

Who is most likely to go to a fancy restaurant with friends and pick up the tab?
99% of the time I will. I've been embarrassed in pubic making scenes in restaurants fighting over the check. LOL

I drive appx. 4 hrs a day consisting of talking on the phone, applying lip gloss, checking my hair and face in the rearview mirror constantly because I always feel ugly,smoking/drinking/eating, not to forget the often moments of road rage. I must say though I have a perfect driving record

I curse a lot when I am in the proper place. I have excellent verbal manners around people in public or while working with our accounts maintaining a professional mannar. But when those moments arise and cursing is allowed, watch out!

Well, I doubt Id ever make it around the world but i would hope someday to make it to Mandy's. I think her and i owe that visit to ourselves, LOL

I am very shy and let me even add nervous on top of that. Mainly just towards strangers. Once I befriend someone all that goes away.

I used to go out dancing in my 20's. I was in pure dance denial. When I met my hubby he asked me if i would like to dance. I said "I love to slow dance". That's all I think I've from there on out. I have noooooo rhythm and that
shyness/nervousness sets in.

I am there! bring it on!!! Oh and Id wanna bring my horse too. My passion is the wilderness. I find I can stay balanced surrounded by trees, rivers, mountains, and animals. I am always taken back getting wrapped up in it's beauty and natural.

I blow my budget shopping every month. I have an addiction to shopping I might say, LOL. I think my hubby could agree.

My hubby used to as I had horrible sleeping habits. I was keeping him up all night so the couch was his only hope for rest. Now I am on sleeping pills so we both sleep very soundly now.
rivermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 08:53 PM   #3
katepoet

I don't have time to fill this out tonight but I did want to say that I definitely want an invitation to all the horse back riding, camping out, dinner parties with connecting flights to Italy and Mandy's house.
katepoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 01:37 AM   #4
Mandy
Donating 4WT 4000 Club Member

HAHAHAHA oh i love this - it's FUN!

My husband, and i do most of the time, we feel embarressed when someone else beats us to it.

I am a nutcase on the road, talk, turn up the volume for music, my husband prefers me to walk.

I never curse infront of elderly people, my parents, or children, when i have meetings i'm on my best behaviour, and can be very professional, but when i feel comfortable around friends, i can sound like a mariner.

I would love to visit you all in the States someday, there are a lot of beautiful places in europe that i have seen, and would love to go back, if i win the lottery ide buy a boat, and go around the world.

I can be shy, careful with strangers, as a teen i was terribly shy.

Give me some drinks, and i'll dance on table tops, i love to dance, and wish my husband would go to classes with me.

My husband, and son, have a blast watching me when i go out fishing with them, those bugs ewwwwwww - i call one of them to get them off my shoe.

When i'm at it, i forget i ever had a budget.

I have, when one of my girls are sick, or when DH snores so loud, i ask him which forrest hes taking down.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:25 PM   #5
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

It depends on how many people are in the group but I or my husband usually pick up the tab. Fancy restaurants can be very expensive! We took ALL of our family to a Japanese Steakhouse and spent over $200.

I don't usually do much while I'm driving because when you're traveling the speed of sound you HAVE to keep both eyes on the road!!! I do drive too fast!

I don't curse at all. I think it's sad to limit one's vocabulary to just a few words spoken over and over. Our language has many other words that can be used to convey what one is thinking!

Not me, unless I go alone or with someone other than my husband. He has no desire to travel and prefers to stay at home. I would love to travel!!!!

I am NOT shy! I have times that I prefer not to be out going but I am not shy! I don't have any problems getting up in front of people, speaking or singing.

I used to love to dance when I was in high school, but my husband has no rhythm and hates to dance. It's one of those things that I've given up on!

We've camped many, many times! It's a cheap and fun vacation! I'm not afraid of wild animals, bugs, or baiting my own hook for fishing! I much prefer a camper of some sort over using a tent, but that's mostly because I'm getting older and prefer to camp a little more comfortably!

I always over do on Christmas shopping. I don't mind spending a little more on gifts as long as I know that it will be used, not in the next garage sale. My husband hired an airplane pilot to give rides to everyone one year. I love those kinds of gifts because it means I don't have to get so stressed buying a different gift for each and every one. I also have some friends that are special to me that I get gifts for too. My shopping list is VERY long.

I learned early on that it's a lot easier if I just sleep on the couch myself!!!

You and I are friends.......
Always remember that if you fall I will pick you up......

After I stop laughing!!!
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote