4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > 4WomenTalk Forums > My Pictures & Videos!

Old 09-16-2010, 01:34 PM   #1
DianaB
Donating 4WT 13K Club Member

Jaci's Wedding Pictures......finally........

We finally have pictures on-line from Jaci's wedding!! I'm so happy with how they turned out!! I hope that you enjoy them!!!

There are tabs that come up along the top of the picture with your curser. Click on "Client Proofs" The user name and password are both "miller". The letters are in white and very hard to see when you type them in.

http://www.ctmpbykim.com/main.html
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 03:11 PM   #2
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
Diana.....I had to go through them twice....they are great pictures!!! I'll probably have to check them out again. It's way too hard to pick out any favorites.....everyone looked like they had a great time.
Old 09-16-2010, 04:43 PM   #3
JJJ
Donating 4WT Addict

BAREFOOTED

I loved the scenery, everything just looked so perfect. Especially the bride and groom.
JJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:24 PM   #4
DianaB

Yes, she was barefooted and so were the bridesmaids!!!
Old 09-16-2010, 06:14 PM   #5
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

The pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I have to look at them again!
Old 09-17-2010, 07:28 AM   #6
Janet
Donating 4WT 18K Club Member

Send a message via MSN to Janet Send a message via Yahoo to Janet
I had looked at them twice and didn't notice they were barefoot....so...I looked at them again...lol....how cool!
Old 09-17-2010, 02:55 PM   #7
lynne b

Send a message via Yahoo to lynne b
Love the pic's and them being barefooted, how cool is that
she was a beautiful bride!!
Old 09-17-2010, 04:02 PM   #8
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Diana, I just looked at the pics again, and I like them so much!

I just had to say that I love Jaci's bouquet. The traditional bride's bouquet is white and I just don't like the white bouquet with the white dress. Neither did my daughter and her bouquet was just like Jaci's - so colorful and just beautiful next to her white wedding dress.

Then, if the bouquet was not enough, the flowers on the wedding cake were just like my daughter's cake too! A friend of mine came early to put fresh flowers on the white cake. It was just so beautiful and Jaci's cake reminded me of my daughter's cake.

I also loved the white dress with the pink and green swirls on it. She's pinning flowers on the guys in the beginning of the pictures. That dress was so pretty and I just loved the pink and green swirls. I thought at first that was going to be the bridesmaids dress.

The pictures were just so great and it looks like you all had such a wonderful time, which is really all that matters!
Old 09-18-2010, 05:55 AM   #9
judy
Donating 4WT Yakker

Nate is one lucky man, Diana! Jaci is so beautiful, and she shines! They look very happy together, and the wedding looks to be perfect! The fountain, the walkway, the garden, cake and everything worked out just beautifully!

I can't imagine how you are going to pick out "the best!"

judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 12:28 PM   #10
paula1961

Those are the funnest wedding pix have I have ever seen!!!! It looks like everyone was having so much fun!!!! All of the pix are just great Diana!
The cake and flowers are just beautiful!! The colors turned out wonderful! And Jaci looked just beautiful!!!!
paula1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 07:39 PM   #11
DianaB

Thank you so much everyone!!! I thought that it was a very beautiful wedding and the pictures just really confirmed it for me!! Jaci was so lovely that day.

Gayle, Jaci and Nate's mother made the bouquets that Jaci carried and the bridesmaids and Nate's mother also made the wedding cake using some of the leftover flowers. I wasn't involved in any of that part. However, everything was so pretty and the cake was just beautiful and it saved us a lot of money.

The girl in the dress with the pink and green swirls is my daughter-in-law, Tammy. Isn't she a lovely girl? She's the mother of our twins, Karley and Kiley, and Elijah. I just loved that dress!! She also wore it on Easter and I commented on it then.

My MIL was very upset that Jaci and the bridesmaids were barefooted and I got questioned about it after the wedding. She thought that there was some kind of symbolism in it. I told her "not that I knew of but that it was just a Jaci thing". Jaci is such a tomboy that it really just fit her personality. It's just like my MIL to try to read something in it that's not there. Oh well!!!!
Old 09-19-2010, 08:37 PM   #12
gja1000
Donating 4WT Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaB View Post
Gayle, Jaci and Nate's mother made the bouquets that Jaci carried and the bridesmaids and Nate's mother also made the wedding cake using some of the leftover flowers. I wasn't involved in any of that part. However, everything was so pretty and the cake was just beautiful and it saved us a lot of money.
We had the bouquets for my daughters wedding made at the floral corner of our local grocery store! Brooke had worked at that grocery and knew the lady there did nice work. It saved us a TON of money too!!! We bought some single flowers from her too, and my friend came by and put them on the plain white cake. It was so pretty, just like Jaci's!
Old 09-24-2010, 09:51 AM   #13
Marilyn
Donating 4WT 2000 Club Member

Diana, everything is beautiful!!!!!! Don't feel bad about the barefeet. Our daughter, Melissa had barefeet under her dress. Like Jaci, that's the way she was most confortable. Melissa's bridesmaids wore shoes, but shucked them at the reception because they were so uncomfortable. Karen wore pink plaid Converse under her wedding dress.

We attended an outdoor wedding recently, in the rain, and the girls were all barefoot in that one. Lots of color, no jackets on the guys, barefeet, simple flowers are they way things are done these days.

Jaci's wedding was lovely!!!! Very nice and the pictures are really good!! She looks soooo young. Melissa was 21 and Karen 24 when they married, so Jaci looks like a baby. She looks soooo happy!!!

Wishing the very best to all!!
If anyone would like a free Bible Study CD or book entitled "Searching for Truth", PM me with your mailing address and I'll send you one. "And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32
Marilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:02 AM   #14
DianaB

Thanks everyone for the compliments on Jaci's wedding!!!

Marilyn...Jaci is young....she's only 18....just out of high school but she's dated Nate for quite a while and she's very sure that he's the one. He's a very responsible young man and we are very happy to have him in our family. I really would have liked for her to wait for a year or so just to have some independence of her own but that's not what she wanted. They are both very happy!!!
Old 10-01-2010, 07:39 PM   #15
Gina
Donating 4WT 500 Club Member

Diana Congratulations.. Jaci made a beautiful bride and the wedding photos are just magnificent everyone looks like they had a great time. The garden, flowers , cake and all were just perfect...
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote