4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women  

4WomenTalk.com Home Forums Start Page Forums Chat Chat Frequently Asked Questions FAQ Member List Members List
Go Back   4WomenTalk Forums Community for Women > Fun & Health Talk > Entertainment & Shopping

Old 09-04-2006, 04:30 PM   #1
lisa

Clarks shoes for less

Ebay has clarks shoes for alot less money than you can get them at Clarks or department stores. I bought the Greta slides in pink at Clarks for $65. They had the same shoes on Ebay in tan for $34. of course I had to buy them also.
Old 09-04-2006, 06:13 PM   #2
Mandy78

Thanks! I always buy mine from the outlet stores! I can usually get 3 pairs for about 100.00!!! Not too bad!!! I have to wear them at work! They are soo comfy! But they need to get some cuter styles! LOL!!!
Mandy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 06:23 PM   #3
magnolia

A lot of times you can find things cheaper on ebay. Glad you were able to find another pair at a lower price I don't own any Clark's - my shoes are either Merrell's, Nothinz (wear to work - they are like the Crocs but more comfortable, at least to me), or New Balance tennis shoes (also for work).
magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:47 PM   #4
Sherry Lynn

I'm so out of the loop that I don't even know what Clark shoes are!

I usually shop at a local DSW for shoes, but have a friend who swears by Zappos. I don't like to buy online, though... I want to try them on.
Sherry Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:14 PM   #5
Mandy78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry Lynn
I'm so out of the loop that I don't even know what Clark shoes are!

I usually shop at a local DSW for shoes, but have a friend who swears by Zappos. I don't like to buy online, though... I want to try them on.
Clarks are some of the most comf shoes out there! I swear by them. I am on my feet 8-10 hours a day (I do hair) and my feet never hurt! But I call them my Granny shoes!!!! (Hope I don't offend anyone! LOL) But they aren't the most stylish shoes on the market!!!! But, they HAVE come along way for sure!!!
Mandy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 05:06 AM   #6
lisa

I agree they need to get more selection but the ones I got are real cute. They dont look like grandma shoes at all. I also just got a real cute pair of clarks boots on ebay